What do you do when you're too busy/tired/depressed to exercise?

What do you do when you're too busy/tired/depressed to exercise?

Attached: np4gn.png (637x648, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1Vm7-PXttk
youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exercise

Force myself

Go for a long walk

I stop being a faggot

Be disciplined enough to do it and make the time.

Do you not shower or brush your teeth if you're too busy/tired/depressed?

the amount of anxiety and dread I feel after skipping a workout is more than enough to force myself to do it every day.

If it’s that tired that no amount of sleep will fix, I know I’ll feel like killing myself if I miss the gym. That or a preworkout supplement.

Call myself a pussy bitch in the mirror until I start crying or get pissed and then I’ll go.

Exercise. No cure for sloth but hard work.

Sauna

Work out always gives me nice rush of endorphins. Making tendies after workout is always full of cozy as fuck.
So I just remind myself that I can either keep being sad cunt, or give happiness a shot.

Attached: 1521498651767.png (511x511, 31K)

A light meal, a swig or five of water, and maybe lie down for about an hour, then I'm good to go.

I'm sitting here on my rest day desperate to go to the gym, I'm actually feeling depressed that it's not a workout day.

I just want to make it Jow Forums

Exercise anyway, faggot

Attached: images(4).jpg (445x689, 20K)

This. I managed my depression with this.

This is also good.

Assuming that to regularly exercise and your diet is on point and don't drink/smoke/take psychiatric meds, talk to friends, relatives, etc

Jesus I've never seen this picture of Nick. Didn't know he's been depressed that long

Remember her

remember i'm fat and i'll be fatter if i don't go.
scares me good enough

I usually try anyways. Sometimes I get too angry and just leave mid workout and go get a beer and have a nice, long walk.

Luckily this doesn't happen often

>Do you not shower or brush your teeth if you're too busy/tired/depressed?
well, actually...

Disregarding hygiene discipline makes you even more depressed.

I do it anyway because I'm not a little bitch, and because Timmy is the only motivation I need.

Attached: DwRNm1UVAAAjPgq.jpg (1200x830, 153K)

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=W1Vm7-PXttk and this youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s