Phenibut

Is this what normies feel like all the time? I dont feel anxiety. I dont feel dread for tomorrow. I don't feel like my existence is a slog - I feel ok. Took 3g by the way

Attached: phenibut_fine_100.jpg (1992x1828, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJaUdD9mEM
youtube.com/watch?v=aTKGEDE0uTY
revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take another one

I fucking love pheni. I just feel so happy on it and people like me a lot better on it, whatever autism existed in me vanishes, I had 2 interviews last week which I completely killed thanks to it.

whats your weekly usage? i try to keep it to only dosing once a week, but i usually do ~3g as a recreational dose.

Can I get a quick rundown on this? Is it for strength or just social gains? Any side effects?

It's prescribed as an anti-anxiety in russia and is available through nootropic websites in the US. legal supp.

lower doses (200-750mg) have anti-anxiety effects. higher (1mg-3mg) have recreational/euphoric effects. incredible for social gains, especially if you have anxiety naturally.

can get pretty nasty withdraws if you use too frequently though so the general rule of thumb is never dose more than 2g a week or more than 2 times a week.

>people like me a lot better on it
No they dont. The illusion of the malevolent "normie" has only been extinguished. In general, people actually enjoy your company, they like you. People care about you. You are loved by others. They problem is you just cant do the same for yourself.

Attached: File1048.jpg (1920x1200, 429K)

please delete this

Attached: 1512845778317.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

If you’re only dosing 1-2x/week does that mean you only get benefits on the day you dose or all week long? In other words do you only take it before eg dates, parties or job interviews, or does it benefit you all the time? Can you drink with it?

how come I don't feel a damn thing on this stuff? I am using liftmode's brand and have used as much as 2g in one dose. Literally felt nothing. I'm 165 lb manlet too

i'll feel a little bit less anxiety the day after usage but you'll really only feel the effects while you're on it. it can help to "Train" you to overcome anxiety i guess. i usually only take it before i'm doing something (going out/big day at work/etc) or if i just want to relax at home on a sunday. like today.

it's amazing with drinking but you'll need to really control how much you drink because it'll hit you a lot faster and harder.

it's not really an active buzz, it's more of a subtle easing of anxieties. if you're someone who doesn't struggle with daily anxiety issues i can imagine you wouldn't find much enjoyment from it.

I get mad anxiety during the days following a phenibut dose. I only dose once per week, feel the anxiety for at least 3 days. What is wrong with me?

Are you taking it with empty stomach, and wait atleast 1 hour before eating anything?

Also, caffiene is a great potentiator for phenibut. My enjoyment is multiplied 3 fold when I drink a cup of coffee or two while on it.

I've been dosing ~250mg daily or every other day. Anything more makes me feel drunk and zoned out. Not sure about about 3g, took 1.5g once and had to lie down in bed unironically high.

Should I try higher doses twice per week or should I stay on more regular small doses?

Drinking is not recommended as supposedly it makes you drunk faster.

>Is it for strength or just social gains? Any side effects?

It's for social gains. It's like putting on a pair of rose coloured glasses. You see things in a more positive light, and you're also less inhibited, so you become pleasant to be around. You even like yourself better.

As for side effects, I notice it makes me very sleepy when it's about to wear off.

good thread, ordered some to give it a try

You should be careful with daily usage user. Phenibut dependency is nasty and you'll eventually start to see diminishing returns. Although with that low of a dose you may be ok. I wouldn't recommend using any higher dosages if you're already using that much.

>you only get benefits on the day you dose

You feel most of the effects on the day of the dose. The next day, you're pretty much back to normal.

did you get powder or caps? if you got powder use this vid for dosage youtu.be/dJaUdD9mEM

i'd start with 750mg and adjust from there. definitely give a higher dosage (~2g) a shot, i've found that's where the social gains really kick in

>it's not really an active buzz
^CORRECT

If you want to notice phenibut's effect on you, go talk to someone. You'll feel it's power in social situations the most.

What is this? Is it like MDMA? Sounds a lot like MDMA.

threadly reminder that phenibut addiction is real and the withdraws are very, very bad. do NOT do more than ~2-3g a week and do not use multiple days in a row. have fun bros but be safe this shit is legit

Yea I take it on an empty stomach and with coffee a little while afterwards. I do suffer from anxiety, but I'm naturally pretty good at being social.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTKGEDE0uTY

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/

MDMA without the stimulant effect, and of course not as strong of a euphoria

What's the risk of mid to long term emotional damage from this? Also, what's the best dose to keep it effective without getting used to it too fast

How long does it last? All day?

Nothing like MDMA, it makes you calmer to begin with.

It feels like being slightly drunk but without noticable motor or mental impairment.

got 700mg caps my man. thanks for the advice, i'll give it a go

good fucking thread m8 just ordered

Is it safe to drive while under phenibut's influence?

if you keep your usage to once a week you'll be ok. i've been using ~2g every saturday for a while now. some weeks i'll skip usage randomly and feel no ill effects. once a week you'll generally be fine with whatever dose you do.

LIFTMODE SHILLS FUCK OFF

EVERY OTHER POST IN THIS THREAD IS A SHILL POST

THEY HAVE ADMITTED TO HEAVILY SHILLING ON FIT BEFORE
DO NOT BUY THEIR SHITTY PRODUCTS AND DO REPORT THEM TO THE FDA

yes, unless you're on some absurdly high dose like 7g or something
probably about 8 hours? i'll usually take it around 9am when i wake up on the weekends and be good for the day

>tfw had the chance to order it before
>didn't
>now it is fucking regulated under "New Psychotropic Substances"
Fuck this gay law

i use nootropicsdepot though, not liftmode. i just googled phenibut and picked the first image friendo

where do you live? i'm worried this is gonna happen in america so i've been tempted to just stock up

Ahahaha the shilling is so obvious

All day, but it peaks after about 5 hours and the euphoric effect mostly wears off leaving you tired for the rest of the day.

There's more than one place to buy phenibut user

>Is it safe to drive while under phenibut's influence?

I've driven to work quite often while on phenibut, and while you still have 100% motor control, you're less inhibited. You may find yourself driving more aggressively.

YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1531574164793.gif (326x326, 255K)

Got mine from ebay.

Unironically pic related judging by that one post with some dude taking 20g daily and ended up screaming in ER during withdrawal. You got to be careful with this.

Attached: 1523390315656.jpg (700x497, 73K)

Damage control

Fuck off liftmode

user, i...

Attached: Capture.jpg (879x319, 32K)

well put

This stuff has been hyped over the years as some miracle social 'drug'. It's not, at least for me. The only effects I've noticed are headaches, grogginess in the morning after taking it before bed, and aiding me with sleep problems. It's a sleep aid more than anything.

It’s a normal side effect

I get the same with phenibut and MDMA and even alcohol sometimes

>MDMA
Yeah it's fucking MDMA
>phenibut
I do feel slightly shittier, but never really anxious on the next day, sounds like both of you are taking too much

>needs to take drugs to feel confident
>could have just fasted instead and balanced his hormones to feel the same thing

What's better Kratom or Phenibut?

dont fuck with your gaba-b receptors you fucking retards

You need to take 500-1000 mg fasted in the morning with caffeine

Damn you sound like me on pretty much any drug. How much do you weigh?

Thank you user.

Maybe what I meant was that I feel like phenibut makes me treat people like they've been long time friends even if I just met them. That's why I take it on first dates or interviews, but then after that never use it again.

I use it around twice a week at small doses of 1g, I notice if I take too much then a couple of days later I'll be a bit depressed.

Done that but without the caffeine. I've gone as high as 1.3 grams

>does nothing to me
Weed is the same way. I took a 2g dose one day and the buzzing sensation only lasted about 20 minutes then it was back to normal, a bit sleepy too.

Should I just low dose it everyday for my moderate anxiety?

This guy sounds and looks like a snake oil salesman. Especially with his miracle drug spiel.
>is a salesman
Oh user.

>tfw a few people "overdosed" in Australia so now it's banned here
Fuck I hate these cunts.

If you don't abuse it it's fine. I only take 250mg in a day, and never 2 days in a row...usually I only take it if I wake up feeling anxiety for no reason, or if I anticipate that some more stressful than usual situation is coming. I don't notice any long term changes in my mood, probably because I take it so sparingly.

As people have said, the effect at normal doses isn't profound (except in the sense that a person like me who has anxiety constantly will go, "Wait, THIS is what normal people feel like??").

I also take 100mg caffeine and 200mg L-theanine 2x/day, every day, sometimes a little more caffeine if I'm tired.

>is this what normies feel like
No. Everyone is anxious and concerned about the future. You're just a tremendous pussy for not being able to suppress and cope. As analogy we all walk around under varied but none the less tremendous weight but your knees buckle without wraps and a belt, but you're still repping like 2pl8 lmao

Don't know what liftmode is, I got mine from a Russian manufacturer.

Attached: 20190120_165138.jpg (1920x1440, 524K)

I haven't had Phenibut, love kratom, Phenibut is very expensive in comparison AND is way more addictive from what I have read. Kratom is great especially if you get good shit online from places like Christophers organics, and then make tea with it.

Fasting is hit or miss with me. Sometimes when I fast I feel a ton of energy, sometimes I feel like total dogshit and even once I eat the rest of my day is ruined.

No, normies don’t have dark ass urine and early onset kidney problems

Oh and rapid tooth decay because the shit is as acidic as speed

Is this real?

Except some people have irrational, pervasive anxiety that persists despite therapy. Anxiety that is beyond normal can be life-ruining when it never goes away.

You remind me of the dipshit I saw on Youtube, maybe one of the Hodge twins, who said "Sometimes I'll have depression while I'm sitting on the couch, and I'll just get up and do something and won't have depression anymore" as if being kind of bummed out for a moment is comparable to clinical depression.

lmao what is this shit? Please give any source, even if it's bullshit. Also you don't chew the shit like candy nigga so how would it even touch your teeth

Source is me because I used to use it and experienced side effects that weren’t worth the mild high it gave me

you're not fooling me this time, optimism

Attached: 1538928018605.gif (431x324, 1.67M)

Jesus, it's cheap as fuck there. I'll pick up a batch next time I'm in Russia. Any ideas on how to get a prescription?

Took up to 3g , no effect even if i do everything right, should i take a larger dose?

Is this stuff similar at all to kratom? Seems like the effects are similar, but more pronounced.
This nigga gets it. Been depressed but therapy helps, a lot.

Cute cat btw

Attached: emote.png (128x128, 6K)

I'LL FUCK WITH ALL THE RECEPTORS I WANT, FUCK YOU NIGGER

Attached: 1547845718840.jpg (500x375, 26K)

ah fuck you guys are gonna make me buy this, hopefully it helps me with being an insecure autist

I've had the same thing in the picture sitting in my drawer for two years, it's been so long since I last took it.

Took it the other night to sleep. Slept like a baby and woke up in the most happiest mood ever. Like nothing could bother me.

I used to take phenibut but I can't take it any longer.

I would be extremely depressed and suicidal in the days following it.

It only works for a short period, I took it before going to a bar and just talked with everyone I came across. At one point I said “what’s up” to some girl and she started making out with me. We fucked in the bathroom because she was probably a skank but that was a first for me. Anyway it made me extroverted and stupid like getting drunk does for a few hours

where do I order?

Prepare to be disappointed.

t. the guy who posts about it not working on him in every thread

Good luck not abusing it or taking it "just" one more day. I think i never have had a such downer after taking something, it's even cocaine, you will also begin to speak like a cokehead, blabbering all kinds of shit without thinking. You will start to build up a resistance to it very quickly, taking higher and higher doses. Eventually you have to stop and then you feel like everything is dark, nothing will make you happy, that's a hole i won't go back down into. You don't need phenibut if you got high testosterone levels and eat healthy. Just keep those cortisol levels in check and you will be all right.

This. I gave a 50 pills to my brother when he was going on a salestrip. Oh he sold much, he had more confidence than ever, but when he came home he almost killed himself. He is the most chad person ever, but it broke him completely.

side effects are addiction

Tell that to all the people that ghosted me all my life.

Just kidding, I totally see it. I just can't help feeling like a second class citizen being stuck in small, clique towns all my life.

Did we take the same thing? You do know you don't take it more than twice a week right? It's the first thing you see when you google it.

These threads remind me of weed and high school. Everyone talking about these massive trips they've had and I just get sleepy. I'm 5'10" 160 lbs it's not like I'm a heavyweight.

so if i take 50 pills will i finally have the courage to kill myself?

Attached: 1546026057961.jpg (420x416, 19K)

Big lenny enjoys phenibut, as well as tranny dick.

It's shit, just do the real deal M if you want to experience chad mindset for 2 hre

Take the black pill

just took 4 of them
am i gonna die

Attached: 1523462898909.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Everytime i take i get wayy drowsy. Itake around 2gs. Should i take more? 168lbs man reporting in

Yes

nice

Attached: 1545604099718.jpg (1280x854, 357K)

Stupid, lying, fucking faggot

so where do you buy this exactly?

Is this shit a meme? Maybe the one on nootropics depot isn't legit?

>first dose 1g fasted state
>nothing besides lose focus a bit more than usual

>second dose the next week, 2g, fasted state, tried with caffeine
>same but the next day felt really shit

>third dose the week after, 3g, fasted
>IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

I heard it was akin to drunk courage but without the drunk clumsy shit.

got memed lads. Really wanted this to work.