Trans pride!

Trans pride!

Attached: 1523985764444.jpg (183x275, 7K)

post benis

Attached: 1524201145v2.png (282x250, 107K)

Not very fluffy. Not very cute.
In fact, it is quite revolting.

remove bepis

dumb gender dysphoria enabler

cutting of your penis doesn't make you a girl xd

Attached: 1515961364710.png (960x960, 1.03M)

If even Hong Kong is correct this time around, then you've definitely screwed up on your redpilling.

based and redpilled animalposter

keep benis, switch gender

Attached: the almighty man of knowledge and wisdom from far beyond.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

lol okay gay baby

bumping this gem

cant be proud because my family think im retarded and seeking attention when I told them i wanted to be a girl

And they're right

Listen to your family, they know better than you. It’s just a phase you’re going through

Acting the part in any way makes it even worse. The kind of people that tend to feel this also tend to feel socially isolated, although not initially for the reason of 'gender dysphoria,' though they'd like to retcon their own thoughts and claim their confusion and fear was always gender dysphoria.
Oh, and that feeling only gets worse the further you dive into becoming a tranny, as the only sense of secure comradery with anyone will be other trannies, homosexuals, and oggling white progressive twats, sadly.

Who really cares? Yay you’re the person you wanted to be! Now go live your life instead of going on Bant, lord knows you’re already more successful if you can pay to get shit like that. Also don’t fucking kill yourself, there are way too many suicides and too many good people are going for simple things, so please try your best to live in happiness.
Best regards
-some fag

Attached: 1516899196751.jpg (497x427, 106K)

THIS

One of the reasons many trannies tend to kill themselves is that they've socially isolated themselves so far, mentally, that they feel "invalidated," and they either cling to some self-reassuring quasi-nationalistic "trans pride" to cope, or they off themselves due to feeling rejected. Most trannies being MtF, it's easy to see just why so many off themselves, as they still possess all the symptoms of male social disillusionment phenomenon, as well as the one-track mind that pushes men towards the act.

I WANT TO BE A CUTE GIRL

But we're all cute little girls here on Jow Forums! I thought you knew this

On Bant, no one knows
Huh, interesting, I actually met a tranny in Japan, cool guy(originally gal) and was very depressed, and even worse before the change, and because I dealt with suicidal thoughts since I was 7, decided it was best that I talk to him until I left, I hope he’s happy. He was a good dude.

Attached: D0C8A505-5947-4268-8CA5-25F6ED2EEE8F.jpg (500x334, 33K)

suicide forest LuL

Attached: Jklol.jpg (125x125, 5K)

Disgusting! Back to /lgbt/ with you