I think i have finally outgrown >tfw no gf

i think i have finally outgrown >tfw no gf
i no longer lust for a gf or even sexual relationships at all anymore
so why is it i still feel depressed all the time? it doesn't feel as if my loneliness is bothering me anymore but things i used to enjoy i no longer enjoy
i feel like i've lost something but i don't even know what it is or how i could go about getting it back
it's like i've just replaced one feel with another
are we doomed to this ride forever?

Attached: 1540997497668.gif (480x270, 375K)

Ignoring a need doesn't make it go away.

idk do drugs i guess

>Anonymous 11/15/18(Thu)00:37:47

The truth is the sex drive is a driving force in men. If you look at the morphology of most highly achieving men they tend to be people who look like they have high T levels. It's primed to be your main motivator by default, and now that you have given up on it that vast wellspring of energy no longer drives you. The truth is people who sublimate their sexual desire and live for other things don't do so out of necessity and in spiritual orders tend to do techniques to sublimate that energy

Attached: cute_1.jpg (762x1280, 281K)

>i think i have finally outgrown >tfw no gf
you cut your balls off then?
I don't see how that is possible.

i guess it just finally sets in that if it hasn't happened after 25 years its just not ever going to happen unless you do some serious hardcore settling like being some single mothers beta bux for her half cast mongrel child so you just stop caring about it
truth be told i never had much motivational drive to actually get a gf anyway i just stayed in my room watching anime hoping a girl would just kind of appear in my lap out of thin air
i used to be content with my life watching anime and playing vidya and despite >tfw no gf i was relatively happy
now i've given up on that shit i can't seem to enjoy anything anymore and i'm sadder than ever as a result

If you want I can give you a realistic assessment of if you really should give up, or are a self improvement case rather than not able to shape yourself into someone who can.

How tall are you?(it's not a huge deal but it matters) Do you have friends? Do you have a sense of humor that makes people laugh? whats your out of 10 rating? (Not when you are neeting it with a scruff beard, I mean the time you shaved and got a haircut and groomed for your aunts wedding or whatever). Are you mentally ill? Are you autistic, and if so how badly? Do you have a job or eduction, or skills that are marketable?

>How tall are you?
190cm but i'm dyel skeleton who eats very little
>Do you have friends?
i have a couple of friends but they are nerdy gamer IT guys and as cool as they are and as much as we get along i actually have a rather hard time relating to them a lot of the time
> Do you have a sense of humor that makes people laugh?
not really, i used to but i'm far too jaded these days
>whats your out of 10 rating?
at an absolute best i would say 6/10 only because of my height but probably closer to a flat 5 average
>Are you mentally ill? Are you autistic, and if so how badly?
i probably have some mild form of autism, i'm not very intelligent and i'm a little slow but i'm not a drooling spastic or anything
>Do you have a job or eduction, or skills that are marketable?
no, no and more no

I assume you want a girl you are actually attracted to who likes you genuinely. If you lifted, got educated and started making money, shook the depression, and took some classes or read some books and practiced socializing better you could pull a pretty good qt I think. Regardless just for your quality of life I think those are good things.

Attached: cute_0.jpg (2316x2814, 800K)

all that effort, years of hard work just for a hole to stick my dick in and something to cuddle
i already have both a onahole and a dakimakura

How old are you OP? I Managed to do the same thing from 18-24 but about halfway through being 25 is crashed down so so so much harder than it had ever fekt before I became """entlightened""". Not saying that it will happen to you, but to be mindful and hopefully unsurprised if it does wind up happening. Good luck, I hope you can get by with the plain depression on its own. It wasn't such a bad way to live, now that I think about it

I mean yeah I get where you are coming from. But us guys pick women who genetically were born on the better half because we are so visual, and that's a fixed thing too. I get the feeling of indigence regarding it, but it's what it is and you know it means more than that. This is our one life, these are our stats, this game allows enough effort based grinding to augment them if they aren't total trash so we can get the loot we want. It's just what it is.

Attached: outfit1.jpg (850x1100, 268K)

Nope, eventually we'll all die. Every passing second we are deteriorating. Even those with enough energy to get a gf or marry will manage to fuck themselves over. We are mere particles to the greater existence of the universe.

I think op and a lot of us has heard this kind of pep-talk way too much for it to mean anything. He has given up chasing love so have I.

i am 25 and 3 months old

my hypothesis is that to be an aware human is to be depressed. Without struggle and distraction our brain melts down. and since we have no hardships in society people often look to relationships as a way to emulate the struggle of finding a mate in nature.

thats how i feel really, cause right now im in a similar position where im just done with women but then life just feels dull.

Attached: 1519938404437.jpg (125x175, 5K)

I'm not really trying to give a pep talk. I'm just saying that the self improvement is a positive thing anyway, and the alternative is just being like people here and shitting on women mentally so that you can pretend you don't want it anyway. It's just what it is, you get dealt your stats, you make the best of them and get what loot you can, or you lament it all miserably.

With that said, not to double post but I forgot to mention it. If someone can live without women happily without being obsessed with it and becoming a suicidal wizchanner, I do think that route is good and respectable. It's just not for everyone, as you have to be spiritual or artistic and motivated with projects to do it.

>i feel like i've lost something
hope

It doesn't necessarily make you feel better, it just lets you finally relax a bit

how do bluepilled npcs do it? how are they so content with their life? you just give them a little bit of routine and they are golden
a steady albiet boring soul crushing job but atleast it gives a reason to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, they come home and watch their favorite show or whatever on netflix while ordering uber eats and maybe they fuck their gf/wife
it's the definition of mediocrity but they are so happy

I think they accept societies metrics for success and have enough of a social life to be contented. They feel like they are doing what they are supposed to and have what they are supposed to.