This is my last shift in the box. AMA

This is my last shift in the box. AMA

Attached: 20181115_005559.jpg (2016x1134, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKkbco7UFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you fap today? It's healthy.

How long have you been in the box? Also, how the hell is it the 15th already?

Nope. I finally got a gf, so I hold the cum for her

Can you buy a box of say backwoods for an example, and sell them in your store and you get a part of the profit? What if it's your own labled brand?

A little more than a year this month. Been a hell of a job for sure

most dangerous situation you've been in?

what do you do for fun in the box

Hey BoxMan, where to next?

I wouldn't mess around with selling cigs, but if I really felt like it I could buy glass roses or shoe strings on the DL, but I don't trust crackheads to be quiet about it

How much merchandise have you stolen?

Attached: download (67).jpg (279x181, 10K)

worst customer experience youve had?

So I get paranoid because I usually get stuff every morning as part of my routine. Thoughts on repeat customers? Laugh at them behind back? Indifferent etc

Since this is my last night I don't have much in here, but usually playing persona 5 or Fighterz since this place has good wifi. The amount of media I'm able to consume is off the scales

Attached: 20181115_011425.jpg (2016x1134, 453K)

I'm never in any real danger because I'm in a bulletproof box, but I had one guy go full fucking ora ora on the glass cause he was trying to rip me off, and I caught him

How do I get a comfy box job boxman?

I have no idea, but as long as I can have a normal sleep schedule quality of life will go waaaay up

When I first started I never stole a thing, then I saw that you could get away with it, so I went crazy. Now I'm back to not stealing cause I realized it would be stupid to lose your job over a candy bar

I have to look at my ex's dad every day when he comes to get gas in the morning because my coworkers always come in late. There's nothing wrong with the guy it's just that he caught us fucking once, and I hand him back his change with his daughters pussy stank every day, and he just takes it.

What the fuck that looks like the gas station near my house.

Can you give a general area of where you live?

I love regulars as long as they're cool. Although you have to understand that it's hard to hold a conversation when you're talking to someone through these shitty one-way mics, so if I talk some nights and blow you off on others you shouldn't worry about it

I'm like that user in that I go to my local one pretty frequently, but the difference is I work from 4am to 9am so I usually get there around 3:00am. I've never ever stolen anything in my life but my general disposition is pretty awkward and jumpy, and I'm super indecisive, so I tend to walk back and forth trying to decide what I want. I'm afraid they'll think I'm trying to steal stuff.

As long as you aren't black you can most likely find a job just like this anywhere.
I'm not racist myself, but the industry absolutely is, especially since it's in a high crime rate area

Where do you live? If it's nearby I'll think about spillin deets

>implying crime statistics are racist
Then again most nignogs who wanna steal will just do it. The ones looking for jobs usually won't.

East of Idaho.

nowhere close at all, friend

Shit, nevermind then.

as long as you're not black and don't look like a crackhead they won't pay attention to you

Fair enough. One of the female cashiers calls me sweetie.The other cashiers look like crackheads.

do you move a lot of car air fresheners in a bodega?

I wanna tell one story before this thread dies because it's the craziest one I got, and I'm not sure if anyone's gonna ask a question relevant to it.

>Be boxing
>Hand on my dick watching anime while looking at my phone
>Hear loud bang
>Run out the door to see what I hope is my first car crash while on the clock
>Nothing is there
>Suddenly, in the distance, see a figure shambling towards me in the dark
>I'ts a guy covered head to toe in blood and asphalt
>OH_FUK.jpg
>Looks like a zombie hungry for brains as he shuffles towards the station
>Go inside and grab a chair so he can sit down
>Come back outside and he already fell to the ground in some grass
>Run over to him
>Keep yelling at him to stop moving
>Nobody here but me and him
>Call 911 then run inside to get water and towels to wash this guys face off so he can see
>Grabs me and tells me to find his wife
>Starts telling me all this shit about how to find her
>Thinking too erratically to remember ANY of it
>Other people start showing up
>Thank_Christ.png
>His wife won't answer the phone
>He says fuck it, and manages to put one of his cigs in his mouth
>No light
>Run inside one more time
>Grab a lighter and come back out with it
>Light the man's cigarette
>Dies a minute later
>Cigarette still in mouth
>Police and ambulance come
>Go back inside to finish anime
>Still have lighter
>Didn't pay for it

Attached: 20181115_015044.jpg (2016x1134, 934K)

Only when your moms in town

intense story, boxman. does it bother you at all?

Attached: 1527998610679.gif (1097x613, 1.05M)

I had just watched the ken burns WW2 documentary, so it felt weird to watch those guys talk about lighting last cigs one day then doing it myself the next

I bet his wife did it.

found out later on that he was riding a rice rocket, and was his by a truck that drove off. Never ride wearing sandals and shorts as your only means of protection

I hope everyone liked my threads, but it's my time to go.
Adios, robots

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKkbco7UFE

Attached: 20181115_021751.jpg (2016x1134, 359K)

what was the pay out for that scratch ticket labeled "pls no dump"?

lighting a mans last cig is the kindest most manly thing you can do in someones final hour. user it may seem small, but you got to do something our forefathers did on the fields of battle. you are more a man than chad thundercock.

Attached: 038_yuugi_my_serious_face.jpg (410x308, 43K)

Thanks for not ever saying anything when I steal.

F
I respect you for giving the man his last light.

Attached: pepe trumpet sad wojak.jpg (530x444, 33K)

Thats fucking hardcore dude.

F

also holy shit your regular is under $3/gallon? jealous californian here

Whats the nigger demographic of where you work because going by that pic alone it looks like you're in the Congo.

>i live in norcal
>regular is $3.95/gal

Attached: 1541917775994.jpg (483x635, 29K)

Respect. A lot.

Attached: 1521500935981.gif (250x250, 315K)

You should probably wash your hands, use soap. It sounds like it's been a while.

They get throwaway jobs to "case" places, so they can let their friends in to steal

Did he even have a helmet?

What job are you moving to?

good luck, boxman, have fun!

Attached: 1530744058451.gif (488x235, 309K)

Godspeed you magnificent bastard. Here's hoping you're on to bigger and better things.

Shit. Good luck with life man.

Anyone remember the pigeon bro?

let's be fucking honest he probably could have done first aid instead of washing his face off... but that wouldn't make quite as masturbatory of an anecdote

Hey I remember you
last time I saw this thread there was snow in the picture
these are comfy

Attached: 1539827110076.png (600x595, 562K)

all the best boxman, godspeed.

Holy shit it's been a while since I have seen a thread by you op. How's life in the box going?

>be finnish
>pay 6.6$/gallon

Attached: 1542250146051.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

F
what a way to go

see you later, boxman
good luck and take care

>literally lit a dying mans last cig
based, just based

>Be Dutch
>Pay 8,50$ per gallon

Attached: 1541789397613.jpg (1242x1234, 105K)

Euro pal here, what is that job about ?

So do get provided a firearm if you work in a box or can you at least bring your own?

Why did he quit his job?
Seems pretty comfy working nights at a gas station