What you need to do

Here's what you need to do:

Step 1: Buy a electric guitar. Price must at least be in the 150-200$ range for a set of a guitar and amplifier.

Step 2: Learn how to play power chords. Learning other stuff is purely optional.

Step 3: Make a punk band.

Step 4: Make music about whatever the fuck. It could be your issues, about drugs or whatever the fuck.

Step 5: ???

Step 6: Profit

Attached: GP.jpg (300x240, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tZtzn5GQOng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Edit: an* electric...

I have carpel tunnel tho

Then you need to start makin abstract expressionsistic art.

I wish I could play the acoustic guitar and piano.

This is Reddit tier posting.
Counting: I have now found 4 posts that are really clicher, uncreative abd crappy that stick out like a sore thumb like this during the last hour. Wtf is going on

Ok but why is pepe's hands all the way up at the tuning pegs instead of on the frets or just hanging at his side? Wtf man

How so? I'm trying to help my fellow robots let out some steam with a creative output. Granted the ??? profit meme is preeetty borderline normie, and yet still kind of wholesome/good ish sometimes.

Learn it nigger!!!

But what if I already play guitar in a band, what now?

He's doing open string pseudo bends nigga. Or maybe he's just a faggot. Who knows?

What more do you need? You're playing music with a bunch of bros, and maybe even playing shows where you can meet new people with similar interests.

Thanks for the suggestion user.
How's this?

Attached: novel-003500.png (530x266, 162K)

youtu.be/tZtzn5GQOng

Attached: 1517767496049.gif (498x345, 250K)

This would've worked in 2005. Now it's about being a nigger rapping on SoundCloud about being a degenerate.

I'm not really into abstract expressionism myself, but many people are, and besides, what's more important here is what YOU feel about it. Do you feel passionate about doing stuff like this? Maybe you could join a community of artists. This is what my original post is about.

bloxuuuu

Attached: novel-000100.png (530x266, 176K)

Depends on what your intentions with music are. Yes if you want to be famous and make manis, you'd probably have to rap about degenerate shit. But if your intentions is to make friends and be a part of a community, then playing punk is perfect.

Lol what does bloxuuuu mean?

Let's me get past the robot without typing anything of meaning.

Oh blexaui

You should make loooooong deep descriptions to your pieces, and try and sell them!