Yeah I was born with a vagina but im still worthless

yeah I was born with a vagina but im still worthless

Attached: C9A65578-BCBD-4E75-B322-EEA8EFDDF92B.jpg (840x552, 130K)

you could literally make a thousand dollars a night just with a vagina. you're dumb and wrong. now get the FUCK out.

No one with a vagina is worthless. Matriarchs are the most important people in town.

Haha I was born with a penis, I'm the worthless one.

>bor-
BANG BANG BANG

Attached: D11AC32C-4C3A-4A79-A47A-CB38CD4F5536-199-0000000C43C6233E.gif (446x384, 46K)

You aren't worthless, it's just that the only thing of worth on you is your vagina.

yeah and you could also make a thousand dollars a night by applying to become a hitman or selling drugs. stfu lazy nigger

Somehow I doubt anyone on this board is skilled enough to be a hitman or drug dealer

just lose weight is it LITERALLY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO. women have it so easy

No you arent user! Someone loves you! And I believe in you! You'll do whatever you dream of!

You're a machine made to bring human kits into this world to suffer and die. There's reason to feel the way you do. That being said, just promise yourself that you won't have kids.

FEMBOTS DON'T EXIST

BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 1542225135793.jpg (125x82, 2K)

The number one mistake women make is bringing their vagina into any conversation, ever. We fucking get it and have heard it thousands of times before.

Begone toasty roasty, to Facebook, with Chad
Find another place to spoil and we'll be quite glad!

Begone toasty roasty, we're calling you out
Leave us robots be, or we'll kick and we'll shout!

Begone toasty roasty, why are you here
Pick up your purse and disappear!

Attached: 1468419442002.jpg (362x358, 22K)

>im still worthless
preaching to the choir, we already know women are useless

>applying to become a hitman

Attached: CF8B1B39-29EA-4874-99BB-9F73EAEDEF51.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

ON THE CONTRARY! You are worthless BECAUSE you were born with a vagina!

The more you know!

Attached: 1524858353380.jpg (653x590, 93K)

I wish I was born with a penis.

Lmao i would very easily be willing to be a hitman for 1k a day and it was legal. As for selling drugs it's nearly impossible to make a decent living off it unless you're a higher up. Lmao. Tell me where to go.

yeah just open up my cunt and get 1K a day. For sure ALL women, even stinky pajeet girls, south americans, somalian live life on easy mode. Truly a live with cheatcodes. Such safe easy lives. just like niggers in the usa always applying for welfare. niggers also live life on easy mode i guess and with cheat codes.

>thinking that even compares

JUST OPEN YOUR cunt, HAHHAHAHA

Attached: 14960146643534.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I'm not black, and appreciate your candor.

What's so hard about your life you feel the need to be this way? Why not just do what almost every othet girl does for free? What you probably already do?

Yes because having casual sex with the added benefit of getting money is completely the same as those two options.

Not that user but selling drugs is similar imo.

you are retarded and cannot view things from different perspectives. JUST BE YOURSELF! you have the mind of an autist. Have you been diagnosed with any autism disorders? Many on this board have been.