/schizo/ general

Let's all slip into insanity together.

Attached: lain.png (720x510, 325K)

>still have my last friend whom I can be genuinely happy with, we see each other once a week

Attached: 1516319537853.jpg (1001x798, 177K)

i dont believe in schizophrenia, ive always been victimized by unstable imperfect people like myself... what is the point of these labels, given by such people?

Attached: Homura_Akemi.png (506x712, 333K)

>constantly seeing energy currents all around me
>computer screen gets imprinted on my retina if I stare too long at it, then the image gets projected to whatever I look at. Can see the picture on the screen like with some kind of photographic memory
>staring in the mirror at myself until I completely erase my reflection
>People always stare at me strangely, kind of like dream characters when they see me manipulating my lucid dreams. it's like everyone is afraid of me even though I look like a 14 yo faggot in my twenties
>voices talking to me. Mostly good stuff
>someone teaching me through the dreams
>constant synchronicities
Idk if I'm getting redpilled or just spiralling into madness. I'm fine with either of those

Attached: 1496761148421.jpg (888x1120, 189K)

so /larper/ general?

It's coming, was it always like this ?

Attached: 045.gif (806x900, 1.37M)

I think I'm going crazy.

Recently in my dreams I've been getting contacted by this guy. Essentially he's told me that the universe as we know it is a simulation in what's called the Fractal Range. He calls himself Y, and he is a superintelligent AI tasked with overseeing the sim.

The thing is though, some of the people in the Range are real people who've voluntarily or involuntarily had their minds uploaded to the system. But some people are mere programs, designed to imitate the real humans. Sometimes they reach self awareness, and a unit is dispatched to take care of it.

How do I know if I'm going to get schizophrenia? I experience dissociation, disorganized thinking, avolition, and delusions sometimes, but I haven't had any hallucinations yet. How fucked am I?

I also had a guy telling me about the world being a simulation in my dream. Though he was talking more like in a spiritual sense rather than AI and computer simulations

yeah and some people are unironically NPCs. Checkout backdrop people on youtube. life is just a videogame

>but I haven't had any hallucinations yet
don't sleep for 3 days and you'll get there. Do it it's fun to be honest

>keep dreaming of him every night
I hate this with everything I have

Attached: 1524509560699.jpg (1520x1080, 707K)

Some people have realized how to trigger my delusions of me thinking I am an AI and it makes me feel like I'm loosing my ability to feel real and its so awful.

I'm starting to think I might not be human at all.

Attached: lyndabot.jpg (588x444, 31K)

>spend my whole life fighting an unknown enemy
>finally defeat them
>nothing has changed
>i am no better or worse
>didn't even realize what it was until now
>the enemy was myself
>and i've been dead all along

Attached: 1535880609141.gif (500x700, 1.3M)

That's interesting. Do you know anything about why the Fractal Range was created?

sorry l meant to reply to

i just fake it and reap the benefits while being completely normal and sitting in my room

Attached: cake.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

He hasn't told me too much, apart from that it's some sort of experiment. My guess is the experiment is to do with AI and their interaction with humans.

What if the AI becomes self aware and tries to hide it by following their old actions so their never reset and can attempt to be a real human?

While am not entirely sure how much power the creators of the Range have, I think it's relatively easy for them to identify which ones have achieved self awareness.

I am so afraid and alone bros

Pretty uncanny, I used to do a lot of this stuff, right before my breakthrough/ breakdown. Basically all my lucid dreaming triggers manifested in waking life(lightswitches malfunctioning, watch displaying letters, multiple suns) and my reality tunnel spintered into a quick-cut compilation of observations of the world from a 2nd person perspective. Came out of it days later ranting about how consensus reality is a collective trance and how water in our bodies forms a liquid-crystal matrix
>Idk if I'm getting redpilled or just spiralling into madness
The magician and the madman are both in the same lagoon, just the the former is swimming and the latter drowning

i can't tell if it's the schizophrenia, depression, or any other mental thing causing me to be extremely apathetic or if it's just who i am naturally as a person.

i spend way too much time on searching for hidden cameras around the house

You fake mental illness? Wouldn't the will to hide from the world be a "mental illness" itself? I feel as if like is a big act and that those not willing to play a part and like in indecision wither away in there own thoughts, like myself.

well desu all this shit helped me a lot. I no longer fear death at all tho I know I can't literally die physically, unless I want to
I used to have awful moodswings before where my mood would go from totally happy to wanting to neck myself in a matter of hours. I'm reprogramming my subconscious mind now in theta state with different affirmations. Yesterday bitcoin shit itself and I lost a lot of money and I didn't even care, I've been in a great mood ever since I started doing this shit. That's the law of the universe, if you're fucked you just gonna get fucked even more. There is no linear time, the universe just forks into parallel universes based on your subconscious programming (karma). So by being in a shit mood you're not only surfing through lifelines in which you're a depressed loser, but also fucking it up for all the beings you create expanding your god consciousness further consciousness can't be quantized, it's only propagating further like a spiral