28 year old virgin

>28 year old virgin
>finally decide to settle with uggo who looks like she has down syndrome
>same day I find out she's pregnant, 9/10 I've been in love with for 7 years texts me and says she's always had a crush on me

Goddammit how do women have this fucking 6th sense to turn good men into sinners?
Women were a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1525673204948.jpg (1060x1060, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UprEPvCJZE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound like a nice guy, life really got you down.

She might have seen it on social media somewhere and is just playing with you.

Ignore that thot and be a good honest dad instead.

>9/10 I've been in love with for 7 years texts me and says she's always had a crush on me
she has a kid too, and no father for it around

user you gotta be real with this hoe if you want her.
>stacy ive also had feelings for you for a long time
>im with fembot now, and i couldnt break her heart like that
>maybe in another universe we could have been something.

this shows you are loyal and a good man that she could have had, also shows you want her back.

women are jealous fucks and i can almost guarantee that she will try to get you to cheat. and thats when you have your chance at stacy.

Attached: 1528519983443.png (917x1478, 1.21M)

Absolutely devilish user. I like the way you think

It's weird how that works right? I didn't have a gf for 6 years and suddenly when I finally have one, women are flying at me from every direction.

It's almost like men give off some weird untraceable pheromone when they get a gf that just makes women want to tempt them. Is there any truth here?

Attached: 15[1].gif (400x600, 73K)

actually yes. there is a scientific truth behind that subconsciously women are sexually attracted to the smell of other women. that and pumpkin spice. so i guess if you can manage to smell like fall starbucks you have a better chance?

Attached: Harry_4164cd_6326976.jpg (285x357, 16K)

So dates with ugly girls could actually be a legitimate long term investment.

Wow... Just wow. Don't ever complain about getting judged for your looks again, incel. This is how you really think.

I literally just wouldn't be capable of settling for a girl even remotely resembling a downie. I just can't do it. I'm 29 and I've basically accepted at this point that I'll have to lose my virginity by paying a whore sometime in my 30s. It's weird though, I can socialize just fine even with women, but I can never make something greater materialize.
Really sorry to hear that that chick texted you though if that's a true story.

I love the absolute amorality of this board desu senpai

if youre attached, it means other women find u desirable, so it must mean you have some good qualities

Honestly as long as its not a nigger, its worth it.

Are you serious? This is commonplace by everyone. Women "trading up", younger people having "practice gf/bf"

the "practice gf" meme does actually have some basis behind it. honestly its a scumbag steve thing to do, but using a woman as a stepping stone to get to a better woman is something you can do. like i said, women are jealous and want what they cant have. being committed to someone else gives you that appeal too. that being said, bitches do that to you too. ive only ever had one GF and she pretty much did that to me, ever since ive been learning how to manipulate women, just because i despise them all. ive never seen one loyal one. be better off with a dog.
>date BPD girl senior year of highschool, we met in continuation school (for troubled kids)
>she was dating a german dude who was like 40 at the time, and tried to elope to germany, caused the school a lot of problems with foreign exchange. to this day i dont think they let anyone from our district back into france.
>love her for a year and a half, get her out more, meet people build her confidence.
>eventually she decides she doesnt love me anymore after ive delt with more emotional abuse than i care to remember, worked 2 shitty jobs to help her through college, and actually helped her get her troubled life back on track
>dumps me and a week later is with some wealthy 2/10 uggo swede, get engaged, uses him for a free vacation to sweden, then dumps his ass too. for a 5/10 normie.

tl;dr women are shit, dont feel bad about manipulating them, because they will do the same shit to you.

Attached: 1528344363359.jpg (440x615, 122K)

You're fault for settling. The rgave you chose.

At 28 you kinda have to make a choice.

Is abortion still possible?
Orjeshjgi

Communication style changes a little for me when I have a girl who's close or I'm considering dating vs when I don't. I think I'm more blunt about what I want from women when I already have a bird in the hand I guess.
When you're single you walk on eggshells around women careful not to offend or scare her away. When you already have a possible mate, you can almost literally tell a women:
>So do you want to fuck or what?

>are jealous fucks and i can almost guarantee that she will try to get you to cheat
this is exactly what I was thinking when I was reading this post. I fucking love it

This is god tier advice. Play it exactly this way, women are so simple, they think we are but they are purely programmed to act one way.

Pretty scummy honestly. I guess its good if you don't mind the 18 years of child support.

youtube.com/watch?v=UprEPvCJZE4

>tfw 38

>tfw never kissed a girl