Tfw 5'11 female

>tfw 5'11 female
>the only guys interested in you are shorter ones
>all taller guys date only short girls
somehow im still not a fembot according to r9k

>b-but you could date shorter guys!!
and you could date fat and ugly girls too, whats your point?

Attached: femanon (2).jpg (638x749, 96K)

Shit quality bait

>tfw 5'11 fe...
BAM BAM BAM

Attached: download.jpg (474x474, 34K)

>you could date fat and ugly girls
No I couldn't.

>tfw 5'11 fe*BAM*

Attached: 1481302805592.png (1080x1076, 560K)

I think most people here would be happy with an ugly girl though. Maybe not fat, but ugly girls get asked out all the time here. Fat is probably one of the only unforgivable ones, I mean you cannot change your height or the bone structure of your face, but you can literally just eat less and you will not be fat.

>"tfw 5'11 fema-"

BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 1541701570717.jpg (236x236, 14K)

Are you cute and down with ldr

gtfo sissy faggot OOOO

The taller guys should be dating you

So many 6'3" date borderline dwarf womanlets, which brings about the next generation of manlets as a consequence. The fact is that a girl should be no shorter than 5'7", and is trash at any height below this and no tall chad should even look at her. Womanlets should be left for manlets - blue birds fly with the blue birds and all that.

>5'5 fembot
>wish to be 5'8
All the giga Stacies at my school are 5'6 and above

Attached: 481260F0-F247-4D2A-9717-9C38AB232381.jpg (657x527, 73K)

fat girls chose to be fat while the manlets you reject didn't chose to be small
they suffer a fate similiar to yours, you hypocrite

Are you a short Korean

So I should date short guys when Im not attracted to them only because they couldnt choose their height?

extremely based and originally redpilled

Attached: long.jpg (1200x1614, 147K)

you don't have to but if you don't then you shouldn't complain that average to tall guys want smaller girls because they are not attracted to you
or you could wait until your 30s and get some beta provider since females can't be robots

shorter girls are cute af. u can find someone user u just gotta look harder

Women can't be robots, just desperate attention seeking whores who prey on weak men.

I tried dating a homely girl. In fact, I went from making dogshit and living at home to making $80k a year and living on my own, within 6 months, motivated to support her. Just for her.
Then she ghosted me.
I guess I have her to thank, but I'm lonely.
What's the point of all of this?

I'll get BAM BAM'd for this but my first gf was 5'10 and the second one was 5'0. I give zero fucks about a woman's height. Too bad you're just a male that's baiting though. Figured I'd just post this on the off chance that a female is lurking.

I have a question. Why are most women so fixated on height? It just a trait ffs. Let's say there is a guy who is perfect in every way (handsome, nice, has a stable job, etc.), would you reject that guy because of his height too?

I feel like a mom with her son next to short guy. Tall guys give you a feeling of protection, being with shorter guy is just uncomfortable in public

Your problem is that you care what other people think. If you truly cared about someone, more than what other people thought about you, this wouldn't be a problem.
You're status obsessed, basically.

Have you tought about what if taller guys don't like to date with giants because that wouldn't make them feel masculine? If you reject someone solely on height, then you deserve to be treated the same way.

In case this isn't some shitty bait, just date the short guys so your kids won't have to deal with the same struggles you do.

Attached: 1541461989464.png (587x769, 700K)

> short is the same as fat and ugly

>tfw you dont care about a womans height weight

really, all a woman should be good at is cooking,being a housewife and entertaining his man, stop caring about what others think

>the only guys interested in yo...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Attached: 5a54f121c32ae644008b5412-750-375.jpg (750x375, 27K)

Hogleg

This also fuck original posts

>tfw 5'11 fem
COMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION

Attached: 24908.png (889x523, 615K)

Your just ugly ,user. thats why chad wont fuck you.

>>tfw 5'11 female
RATATAT TAT TAT TAT
>that's the way it is

Attached: 1480792516936.png (559x331, 229K)

>and you could

yeah, that's called a deflection. fuck off dumbass

Because he's not handsome to me.
I like men who are bigger than me. I don't like men who are smaller than me. They make me feel big, imposing, unfeminine.

A guy who is 6'3" makes me feel cute, feminine, nice next to him. A guy who is 5'3" makes me feel like a yeti.

>being that insecure in your femininity that you need a giant to feel more feminine

>tfw 5'11 femBLAM BLAM BLAM

Attached: IMG_20181115_130534.png (1080x1064, 603K)

> thinking taller guys are more masculine
I'm tall and I can assure you I am a timid and shy beta in many ways.

Attached: sethGreen.jpg (500x753, 43K)

Yeah. I'm 5'8" and have a pretty big frame. I always had complexes about being unfeminine. A small guy makes me feel like I could break him.
Big guys make me feel cute.

>inb4 fat
I'm 150 lbs, I did sports all my life and have muscular legs and back which make me pretty big. Just not sticc, which looks best on tall girls.

Why are women so insecure and need a tower over them at all times?

Attached: davidFaustino.jpg (739x1024, 98K)

and you are not feminine to Chad because women shouldnt be tall
but you want him to lower his standards and pick you

You are a hypocrite

It's not about being beta or alpha, it's about being bigger than me.
I don't like feeling like I'm bigger than my boyfriend.

I don't expect him to if he doesn't like me.
I don't want anyone who doesn't like me to date me, I don't want to date anyone I don't like.

Because I am insecure? Am I not allowed to be?

Well by the sounds of things, no one's ever going to be desperate enough to date you so there's no need to worry about that.
Enjoy a life of solitude though, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be you.

KEK
Orignal coomt nigger

Faustino dating some woman who looks like Christina Applegate.

>this is essentially incest
>not sexy incest either
>it's just fucking gross
>and like 99% because he's 2' shorter than her

I've had a boyfriend before and am seeing someone now.

Omegalol
It is ok just stay lonely then until your body is passed its prime then you are forced to find a beta provider

>I've had a boyfriend before and am seeing someone now.
That's a fembot for you.

I'm seeing a guy now who is 6'1".
I also make around 90k$/year so really don't need a beta provider, but thanks for worrying.

>I'm a huge whor-

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Attached: tenor (9).gif (250x250, 271K)

>dates 2 guys in 26 years
>a huge whore

Okay.

That sucks, but height is not the only feminine trait. The way you dress, your movements, makeup and overall vibes you give all add to that. Just find a guy that makes you feel feminine for who you are, not because he is taller than you.

>6'6"
>have low standards and don't care at all about height
>tall girls give me even less attention than short girls
>still none of them want to date, let alone be friends
I want to die. I am appreciated in most aspects of life, have a well paying job that I do well, have house, car, friends, and am happy, just am completely devoid of any intimacy. Lonelyness hurts.

Attached: 1541113051316.png (843x604, 707K)