Is anybody here an actual racist?

Is anybody here an actual racist?
And why?

Attached: 6F18984E-7F4C-40D2-8548-D58F8B3E52E6.png (376x356, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.topix.com/forum/city/new-roads-la/TT6VMVT84JTI8Q3IE
ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/
m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/affirmative-action-white-women_us_56a0ef6ae4b0d8cc1098d3a5
brit.co/newsflash-affirmative-action-most-benefits-white-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically no. I am xenophobic though (not the same thing).

Attached: 1479909213863.gif (633x758, 13K)

You can probably count me as a "race realist" because I acknowledge that the races were created unequal. However, all of the races have a certain base level of intelligence above animals (except for possible abos, which I don't know much about) which means that regardless of our inequality, treating them less than human or with unreasonable/unethical prejudice is wrong.
I don't think we should treat them like second class citizens and I don't think slavery is a morally responsible thing to do.

race mixing with niggers is a net loss to the non nigger race. thats why niggers are always moving to non nigger places to mingle.

>posts an anime imageboard that features some of the most multicultural imagery and people on the internet

I just really fucking hate hoodrats

Yeah and I hate 90% of it

Yes.

Because I live and work around blacks.

Yes, because black people are inferior mentally and physically

Moved from a Jewish neighborhood to a white one. Managed to tone it down though and later get rid of it because it's wrong.

Yes because im not a creationist who believes some jewish god made us all equal

Im racist by 2018 standards and normal by 90s standards. Going from a white town to a 50/50 black/white town has reduced my patience for triflin ass nibbas. I honestly used to think black ppl were just like everyone else.

Judging by physical characteristics, unfortunately, is a useful heuristic tool for determining how interactions with a person might go. Race fits under that but it doesn't exist in a vacuum, context and other physical characteristics matter and personality can supersede all of that but only when you really get to know the person. White people who are dressed normal don't get me to act any different than I usually do most of the time but White people who look like they're one step away from roping me up in a tree are usually not worth talking to or wasting time on.

they only roped up a couple of you for sniffing around their women. Whites treat blacks the best in the whole world. not even blacks treat other blacks that good.

Yes, because I mainly live in white country where you rarely see blacks. I mostly see gypsies and everyone will tell you from childhood that they are the worse

Dont buy into the neo Christian filth, read the Bible as it was actually written not as it was twisted

m.topix.com/forum/city/new-roads-la/TT6VMVT84JTI8Q3IE

Attached: A03A8760-FEE8-4C34-9D87-98B3E3001271.jpg (618x741, 87K)

shut the fuck up you inbred worm

he said nothing wrong you disgusting wasteoid tranny filth

nigger rapist detected. niggers are ugly and non niggers dont want to mix with niggers. not even niggers want niggers

Go away chriscuck

Yes
Because I want to live in a homogeneous society and niggers in particular are too often a nuisance and black hole of resources

"Diet" racist I guess. I believe that some races mostly consist of worthless, bad people, with rare exceptions. At the same time though I believe in "live and let live" so I'm not eagerly waiting for a race war or something. Wouldn't lose sleep if it happened though.

I've never actually met a good black person. I'm not trying to exaggerate this. I just havent met one.

>doesnt read the link

Go away pseudo intellectual

Attached: A02141BC-48F8-463B-8040-791D286C5E10.jpg (236x349, 33K)

What about 2pac?

"liberals" are the most racist people in the west. They treat black people like they're so useless and stupid that we're not allowed to have any sort of expectations from them, and they treat white people like they were born evil because of their skin colour.

I never met him. Duh. I've seen a couple interveiw of him though and he does seem like an upstanding dude if i say so myself.

"You are "racist", prove to me otherwise"

Yes. It's completely ridiculous to suggest that different races are somehow magically "equal." Why would they be? There is literally zero evidence to support that, and tons of evidence showing the contrary.

Yeah I didnt even open your link, I dont want to waste my time with a christcuck goodbye

>democrats are the real racists
>antifa are the real fascists
>republicans are the real victims
>war is peace
>capitalism is true equality
>we were always at war with eastasia

Attached: tumblr_obfxcb8s521ruckzqo1_500-e1471451827922.jpg?w=840.jpg (480x328, 42K)

Not really, the only "people" im racist against are Chechens ("people" is in quotation marks because they aren't) the only thing they deserve is genocide

Do you guys seriously think black people are the only race worth talking about?
Theyre not even the worst race in terms of terrible atrocities.

Wasn't for a long time, brought a mixed race chick to a family dinner a few years back and my sister went mental.
Found out the rest of my family is racist as fuck. Spoke to them about it openly, they're chill people apart from that.
Slowly realise that everything they're saying is true.
Still can't believe I fucked a nigger.

Attached: eaa.jpg (621x621, 69K)

I don't care about history or atrocities or anything like that. All I care about is what's around me, and what I work with. Right now. In the present.

So you agree white people wield a disproportionate amount of power and the black white wealth gap is something that should be addressed?

You fucked with some trashy people. And now you just hate their whole race?
Yiiiiiiiikkkkkkeeeeessss
*screencaps this for twitter*

Well that's not what op asked about. He asked "are you actually racist towards black people" and i gave him a response.

Kinda. I sort of hate my own race (Niggs) because so many are worthless degenerates although there are exceptions. Also not a big fan of Chinese people and Indians they are disgusting unless truly assimilated into western culture. Most of the time they seem to be rude and fucking filthy. But there are many more acceptable Chong's and pajeet's then niggs I would say. I generally don't care though aslong as they aren't being cunts.

Attached: 1540088243149.jpg (600x600, 45K)

No. I don't hate any races. I do find black culture to be a bit annoying though, so I end up not liking a lot of black people, but that has nothing to do with skin tone.

Black people could hardly commit an atrocity if they tried. Fortunately they aren't smart enough to rise to power in 90% of cases, and when they are, the disasters they cause are usually limited to their own country since their technology isn't good enough to bring it anywhere else.

Were American so it's our point of reference for what gets you called racist. You can say shit about other races with most ppl because Americans are way less overprotective of Asians, Arabs, spics, etc since we have less of a history

>the black white wealth gap is something that should be addressed?
It should be addressed by executing/deporting all niggers. They can't be helped or saved, that has been abundantly made clear. They are hopeless failures.

Not him listen here faggot America is for the whitest and always will be. That's why they were forced to comply with these shit skinned faggots.

Power is a nebulous concept that means nothing and it is certainly not some kind of ridiculous zero-sum game where there are winners and losers. It changes with literally every situation.

I am not going to blind myself to patterns, it is an instinct I developed for survival and safety. I will never abandon it for altruism.

>Not him listen here faggot America is for the whitest and always will be

where does it say that in the dumbfuckstitution?

niggers are bad news - highest crime lowest iq ugliest people. and niggers cling to Whites. Whites are too benevolent for their own good sometimes.

yeah, i dont like asians cause they seem less empathetic, i dont like black people cause they seem generally less cerebral and more motor.

hell no nigger. go back to africa. niggers can earn their living like everyone else. niggers dont get special treatment. niggers are bad news

Attached: F4AB0E52-904C-4860-B46D-733A8A80217B.gif (58x58, 47K)

Only it's true when I say it, and you're a deliberate fucking liar.
Where are the right wing mobs out in the street every other week causing violence and havoc? Where's the diversity quotas for white people, keeping better qualified minorities out of jobs because of their skin colour?
Where's the mainstream right wing publications running endless stories about how inherently evil minorities are?
Here in Canada 3% of the population get's a ridiculous amount of taxpayer money and crazy benefits simply for being born of a certain privileged race, but it sure as fuck ain't white people getting those benefits.
One of these days you're going to choke on your fucking lies you piece of shit.

The power black Americans wield is completely disproportionate to their competency and capacity for benevolence. Not only are they the least competent, they're also the most corrupt (and ethnocentric).

its implied. the founding fathers werent thinking about niggers, gooks, spics, what have you, when they wrote the constitution.

Don't play stupid it isn't cute. It had to be amended time and time again just so black "people" could have a fair footing. It was never meant for blacks. It was meant for white males and white males alone.

Cya later bitch

Attached: A3235082-DC99-4D3E-9867-5F383C5CE6FD.jpg (692x920, 71K)

The founding fathers considered anyone short of anglo-saxon to be full on non-white. If they actually enforced their views of race and nationality into the constitution you would be gone in an instant you dipshit.

shoulda included the womenfolk.

This. I only hear the power argument from white cuckolds. Black politicians are corrupt as fuck. You don't have to listen to me, visit East St. Louis, Baltimore, Gary. Robbins, IL (where I'm from).

I pretend to be because I find it funny but I'm not. The absurdity of racism makes me laugh. I feel like if you're a genuine racist, you're a retard.

White Europeans, not just Anglo-Saxon, whatever the frick that means. ya i would be gone under these definitions for being a gook. maybe i would apply for an extended stay.

Well did the constitution ever mention race? Why would they omit something so vital?

Yes, I was convinced of race realism by browsing the internet. Like most I resisted at first, but soon I was taken in by the sheer uncontested mountains of evidence and the obvious lack of actual counterarguments, not to mention how depressingly rare it even was for that discussion to happen, with such a reliance on the social faux pas of even bringing up the subject to maintain the current consensus. Not only does it immediately change your view on all sorts of social policies but it completely destroys your faith on the cultural zeitgeist and institutions that such a retrospectively obvious fact could be washed away from the collective consciousness. Fifty years from now we will look at the current day with the same bewilderment as we look today at lysenkoism and shit, and we'll cringe at how many catastrophic civilizational mistakes were made because of such a clearly false premise.

Attached: 1541248863236.png (600x535, 135K)

Miles Davis was a cunt and his music was shit.

Niggers Iook ugIy
They smeII ugIy
They are disproportionate vioIent, criminaI and Iow IQ
There's one ugIy bIack as sin nigger who Iives in my city and bareIy speaks EngIish, probabIy unempIoyed as he's waIking around the main drag, comes right up to you and puts his hand to his mouth whiIe you're eating as if you can feed him, you say no and he stiII stands there for Iike 10 seconds afterwards; he's a fucking eyesore and he does it to everyone
Society wouId be better off without them

Sure, there are some good ones, but what they add to society isn't anywhere near what their race takes from it
So yes, I don't Iike niggers

Attached: 1536482762149.jpg (250x223, 8K)

I went to a decent secondary school, good post-secondary, have taken a stats class, and am trying to become a nurse, so no.
Given the overwhelming lack of modern evidence behind ""race realism"" I'm only racist when shit posting to help drive the point that we need to be able to laugh about this shit, otherwise we'll never heal.

>Where are the right wing mobs out in the street every other week causing violence and havoc?
They're about as frequent as left wing ones and they like to run people over.
>Where's the diversity quotas for white people
White women benefit the most from affirmative action.
>Where's the mainstream right wing publications running endless stories about how inherently evil minorities are?
They stopped doing that because it became illegal.
>Here in Canada 3% of the population get's a ridiculous amount of taxpayer money and crazy benefits simply for being born of a certain privileged race, but it sure as fuck ain't white people getting those benefits.
Posts stats and studies lad.

Bluepilled retard.

What would it take for you to end up homeless and asking for food user? Flat out, what would need to happen to you to end up in the same state as that nigger?

This is a very good summary of what's going on.

>uncontested mountains of evidence and the obvious lack of actual counterarguments
Your retarded, that's it.

Attached: 1532585833000.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

That's not what the naturalization act said. It was a vague statement in regarding to white person of good character. But for example irish people and germans were simply not considered white. So it's just playing word games at this point.

>I was convinced of race realism by browsing the internet.
>Posts anime
Thats going to be a yikes for me.

>be black
>See a homeless white man begging for money
>Think what a waste of skin
I gave him five bucks because I wanted to feel like santa. Feels good being a middle class black guy.

Attached: 1534205151349.png (401x367, 9K)

I wouId need to wiIIingIy spend aII the money I wouId receive from our very generous unempIoyment benefit on something other than rent and food

>by browsing the internet
Shit dude, almost got me, here's your (you).
It's kind of unbelievable that there are people that believe everything they read online though.

Fedora tipping contrarian that unironically listens to jazz because he thinks it makes him appear like a cultured intellectual.

It's dumb but how is it any different by a single one of these absolute dorks having a black person yell at them once and turn into full blown neo-nazis. It's all self induced mental illness and people who should have been bullied but weren't.

good. blacks should be extra nice to Whites. Whites treat blacks the best in the world.

>overwhelming lack of modern evidence behind ""race realism""

Attached: 1540095282065.jpg (571x462, 52K)

>different by

different from

Not user but modern evidence should be modern and it can't be decades of years old. Jow Forums keeps using really old evidence every time.

Attached: gon_walk.gif (388x400, 146K)

Story time user!! What happened during dinner? What has your family said about non-whites?

Attached: 1541964284342.jpg (318x319, 23K)

Your favorite artist wouldnt exist without Miles.

Nothing wrong with white men fucking niggers, just dont have kids with them

You are fucking delusional.
>there was one white nationalist demonstration once where one person did a violent thing therefor they're doing it every couple weeks just like the antifa faggots
Yet another deliberate lie.
>white women benefit most from a thing that's meant for minorities
Citation needed you fucking liar.
>stopped because it became illegal
Maybe to do it against minorities, but sure as fuck not against whites, oh look more institutional inequality there then, ty for helping me prove my point dicklock.
>what are natives in Canada duur
I don't even know why I'm continuing to communicate with you, fucking massively ignorant moron. Stop watching buzzfeed and vox you motherfucking shitheel.

Don't give money to homeIess peopIe ever; you're often feeding a drug addiction and aImost certainIy feeding Iearned heIpIessness
Services exist for the homeIess, but the homeIess don't use them, often because they are mentaIIy iII or they wouId require them to go off drugs
Donations from peopIe Iike you incentivise their current IifestyIe and prevent them from seeking aid or otherwise improving their Iife
AIso the ones that aren't in this position usuaIIy are actuaIIy normies who are unempIoyed but stiII have a home to Iive in and just make money from begging

Attached: 1529735237186.jpg (838x1024, 70K)

Well no, someone would just have to deny you the home you live in, and once you were evicted you'd never be able to rent again unless it was under someone who would rip you off (getting evicted is a huge red flag for renters). Then you'd start starving yourself occasionally to save money, still fail to pay rent, and end up like that nigger.
And sure, you'd never get kicked out for no reason - but a nigger would, because people like you see him as just a dirty nigger who shouldn't live anywhere anyway. That's the issue here user.

AIso worth noting that it's very IikeIy the guy who ran over the antifa was spooked by antifa attacking his car and panicked trying to escape, and happened to hit someone who was iIIegaIIy occupying the road with the rest of the protestors - the road being that pIace where cars are supposed to be, not peopIe, to prevent this very outcome

I'm racist in the sense that I recognise Race, and don't want people of other races in my country. I don't want to genocide non-whites though or whatever

Attached: Screenshot_from_20181015_201715.png (947x1055, 1.07M)

I'm a bit confused by the statement here, it's just not good english, BUT both people on the right and left who only get their information off the internet are literally all stupid for trusting ALL information on the internet, especially if that trust is just because your friends post it or because it's the exact opposite of what they post.
Most "Antifa-BLM-LBGT" fags are the left side of it, but most "race-realist - alt-right" fags are the right side of it.
Seeing it in each other isn't a good argument for returning the favor either, because it's still retarded, whoever does it.

>Yet another deliberate lie.
How the hell is that a lie? Plus how many people has antifa the violent terrorist groups caused?
>Citation needed you fucking liar.
I got my links ready you fucking accusing cunt.
ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/affirmative-action-white-women_us_56a0ef6ae4b0d8cc1098d3a5
brit.co/newsflash-affirmative-action-most-benefits-white-women/
>Maybe to do it against minorities, but sure as fuck not against whites, oh look more institutional inequality there then, ty for helping me prove my point dicklock.
You guys sure ran for that win in the opression Olympics. A few people screaming white people are evil doesn't mean it's the majority. No one hates you for your skin other than some white roastie.
>I don't even know why I'm continuing to communicate with you, fucking massively ignorant moron.
Hey hey there I don't know much about Canada okay so mind the mistakes. Anyway it seems you fucked them over a long time ago and now their communities are shit, should've just not collectively shat on them either way your gonna need government programs for that.

Black people don't even think like non-blacks. They are egotistical narcissistic retards prone to paranoia. I see that behavior so much, its startling. Why shouldn't I treat them like the prototype humans they are?

>I don't want to genocide non-whites though or whatever
What if you can't otherwise remove them and you're Iooking at becoming a minority in the next decade?

He said he's a homeless veteran though. Did he trick me???

Attached: 1535284816922.jpg (660x716, 53K)

I still don't want to genocide them. I'm fine with deportations, but active genocide is a waste of resources

Attached: niconicooo.png (1050x841, 1.18M)

Why are you invoking the both sides garbage you literal subhuman? We're talking about Jow Forumstards and why they're racist aren't we? So why do you bring up left wing twitter warriors all of a sudden? And when was the last time any of them shot up a synagogue? Absolute inbred retard.

Chinese people hold a disproportionate amount of power to Africans in China, when are we going to address that?

Idk do you live in china?

>eh you let your personal experiences shape your perception of the world instead of media?? zoinkers

EspeciaIIy if he said he was a veteran, they get Iots of support and a pension from the government
They refuse to be deported and are prepared to fight back

hahaha fucking jews got fucked. teach them to cut off a baby's dickskin.