Can you stop the frogs user?

can you stop the frogs user?

Attached: tumblr_inline_o7ju39GkOR1scuzqa_540.jpg (446x348, 20K)

Would never wanna stop you bro

Attached: 1524032574552.jpg (348x260, 10K)

Nah m8 that's just not possible now.

Attached: IMG_1123.png (600x579, 218K)

range ban pepsi

Attached: 1452249998528.jpg (418x282, 36K)

this

Oh those frogs. Haven't you got that shit filtered yet?
Just report the stupid pepsi proxy and move on.

We need the mods to clear them out and kill their bot.
It's not just the bot. You have to kill the threads themselves or they're just going to be reposted. Frogs stop when their ringleaders are banned from the board.
This board was running mostly frog-free until the raids started. We can't give into them like /sp/ did.

>not advocating living peacefully together

Attached: 1523326147163.jpg (400x400, 21K)

dumb RPer turn your bot off

Yeah well. These are the type of people that literally only get around on Jow Forums by being obnoxious cunts everywhere because they think that's how it's supposed to be. Then every time you call them out on their bullshit they immediately get triggered and basically run endless lines of no u. Everyone knows they're pure cancer including the mods but fixing it isn't exactly straightforward.

Ask the Germans

lmao case in point like fucking clockwork

seething lmao

>bulgria

You ever hear the story of the passenger pigeon? There was at one point millions of them approaching a billion, and nobody ever thought that they could be brought down low no matter how many you casually shot, since they were as common as ants. So people shot them, and hunted them, and killed them for sport. It seemed like they were endless and invincible, with two more rising up for each one downed, but eventually... they all died. Through just putting lead in enough pigeons, the passenger pigeon was driven extinct.

It might seem like the frogposters are endless and banning one wouldn't have any wide range effects, but if you keep banning them one after another and do that consistently, like the passenger pigeon they'll eventually have no users to fall back on. But that's not going to happen if the mods think it's too much effort to do their jobs on a consistent basis.

what mods tho x)

They do though. They got rid of my reports just yesterday or so. Honestly I think the bigger problem is people just not reporting enough spam. I've noticed before, where there was a massive spam flood and I had marked every one of them except like, one or two. And those one or two specifically didn't get deleted by the mods. I'm not 100% sure how the queue works nowadays but there's definitely at least one mod out there that quickly tags in every once in a while to dump imptrash, then right after delete all the spam in the queue.

You're not alone. I've been reporting them as fast as they make threads and I too witnessed the deletion of their threads that occurred yesterday, but that was clearly only a fraction of their whole considering the second wave occupying the catalogue right now, and the peak time to have gotten rid of them, during the time the raid was in full swing and half the catalogue was full of their threads got passed by over its 48 hour span.

That was a 48 hour period of anarchy which marks what I believe has allowed Jow Forums to be so vulnerable to not only them, but raiding in general over most of April. We've fallen back to last year's schedule where we have no janitors and half a week can pass without mod intervention.

Honestly when you actually think about it the only real problem would be if any decent posters got sick of it and left. Everything else is just a waste of time and effort. So the best thing to do is to probably keep people around, if you see someone that seems to genuinely get pissed off make sure they fucking know how to work the thread filter and shit. I'm not sure what more we could do honestly

Attached: 1503244548115.png (560x407, 12K)

And also keep better threads from dying but that's pretty much a given

Its a pretty bad sign though. Wide spread frogs means that our OC has tanked to the point that it can't stand against their hordes and we're primed to have our board identity replaced with Jow Forums's if we let it fester, and not coincidentally most of our drawfag regulars, RJ, Shwarmo, the crew formally from /b/ have all been absent for the interim. If we had flooded Jow Forums with youtubers obsessed with bearposting it might have at least staved things off as the catalogue was filled with Jow Forums-related content, no matter how inane, instead of foreign occupation.

Attached: 1507085502051.gif (69x60, 29K)

They'll get bored eventually. Their sudden appearance is due to school ending and them having free time to shitpost on this new board they're never visited before. Just quit feeding them (you)s. Especially YOU, Hong Kong.

Jow Forums OC production has been fine.

Attached: look at him sleep.jpg (1296x1423, 202K)

dumb gemposter