Need serious help

my mother is dating a nigger and she is planning to marry him since she is pregnant with his nigger juice ,what should i do Jow Forums? i threatened her that i will leave her and never speak to her again but she seems to not care.Should i kill my self and take her and the nigger with me and the mongrel child ?

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

>should i kill my self
kek

grow up fagboy, deal with it

Attached: sad.jpg (655x509, 68K)

deal with what ?that my mother is a coal burner or that i will have a half blooded negro brother,you stupid faggot i should kill them both and then you

Ah... GREAT britain

fuck you kraut your country aint better either

leave her to it - she is dead already

does she realize he'll bail on her?

beat her up so she builds up tolerance for future beatings from Tyrone.

This

This plan sounds promising

Just leave. There is no redeeming this situation friend, just bail.

you need serious help, thats true

hire someone to punch her in the gut several times, that sould make her have a miscarriage

You should definitely kill yourself but don't worry about taking the nigger spawn and racemixer mom with you; she will pay her toll naturally with time.
Niggers are incapable of going a few years with white womyn before killing them.

i showed her the statistics but she is too blind, the statistic and empirical evidence is RACIST
i can't she will call the cops on me probably

Lmao my country is fucked Nigel but so is yours. Tell her how you feel. Then suck it up and take it like a man.

You know what to do, that's all I'll say. I'm sorry user.

Shadilay my brother

Because of Britain and the rest of the Allies...

I would kill that nigger, and tell my mom i will commit suicide in jail if she doesn't abort that degenerate black shit.