Antarctica RP - Ep 11 - For real this time edition

youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g

Attached: Alcibades_being_taught_by_Socrates,_François-André_Vincent.jpg (790x600, 97K)

>go up behind typewriter girl and see what she's typing about.

>wake up in penguin for real now

Attached: 1506804485027.jpg (765x772, 62K)

>Wake down

>Wake up as actual penguin eating yeti

>You start to get behind her, she doesn't noticed that you moved.
'So, when are you going to marry that arume that just shot you in the knee?'
>She seems to be typing alot of words, most of them seem to talk about what happend so far between you two. The title says 'John Snow' for some reason.

>You wake up as a penguin in a cave, you're lying on the floor and the cave is pretty fucking dark, however you can hear some munching sounds in the distance.

>You wake up with Price in the Colombian car, despite the fact that both of you got your asses saved by it doesn't mean that it got intact in the clusterfuck. The car seems to not function correctly, and you can hear the engine doing some weird sounds
'Shit. The car got busted, got any plans?'
>He picks up his weapon and shakes off a bit the small window parts.
>You wake up next to you are eating some yeti that you found lying on the floor dead, who knows who killed it, but you still picked it up for yourself, however you still hear some munching sounds in the background, and they do not seem to be yours.

>investigate sounds

>I Iı
>ıI I_

''We'll proceed on foot''
''Also price why did you rescue me? I thought i'd killed you and soap''
>Get out of the car and try to go around the mountain ahead

>john snow, i kinda like that name
>i pretend like i'm gonna fall because of my injured leg and wrap both my arms around her chest.
"...why would i marry her?..."

name

>get scared in penguin
>hide in penguin

Attached: 1499815012680s.jpg (124x83, 2K)

damn

>I shoot the Arume I dragged into my box in the head and sneak into the place right next to me that contained the explosion, surveying the area

>You start to investigate the sounds and you spot a Polar bear eating some penguins, you can see several corpses of penguins near of him too and most of them seem to have their chest cut open, the bear haven't spotted you yet.

>Mary picks up her M16A1 and follows Helena, you can hear her shouting in the background
"We gotta find a damn radio and contact G.H.O.S.T, move it!"
>You can start hearing the sound of soldiers dying, and the sound of tanks drawing nearby the trench, this doesn't seem to hold up for too long.

"Soap? He's already dead by the time that i went to this place and, if you killed me then explain how am i still alive... Seriously, what did the arume placed on you there?"
>You leave the car and so does Price and you both move up, going around the mountain, you can hear the sound of some bells in the distance as you two keep marching.

>You do that, and she just tries to get your hands off her chest.
"You don't give up do you?"
>She soon turns around and looks at you.
"Well, because you both seem like a cute couple, i mean, i'm not agaisn't it but falling in love with someone that shot you doesn't sound mental."

>You get a bit spooked and hide behind a rock, you can see looking at something but it's so dark that you cannot figure out in the position that you're in.

>get enraged looking at all the penguins I'm not eating but should be.
>pounce on bear

>Keep hiding

Attached: 1506784894494.jpg (583x439, 35K)

>You can feel how she tries to struggle, a bit, maybe she's not really getting used to your grabbing technique, but then you pull the trigger, letting her give her last breath. You drop the body and you move inside of the place where the explosion occured, however there's no time for you to investigate as soon as you see a platoon from the outside getting closer to the main entrance. They seem to be the ones that tried to stop the two guys from leaving the base.

''Hold on a minute price i fucking stabbed you and soap was bleeding on a table''
>Get my revolver and point it to price
''Who the fuck are you even,reveal yourself''

>Hide behind a desk and get ready to shoot them the minute they get a glimpse of me

"what, you're jealous?"
>i say with a smug smirk
>stare at her and see her reaction to everything

Attached: fa237836ec0be1ebbea876d7456e6d94.jpg (640x819, 78K)

I FARD AND SHID ALL OVER THE SNOW AND U ALL DIE FROM THE BRRAAAP STENCH

>Follow them and fire at the commies if possible.

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: jonker.jpg (300x375, 49K)

cancels that and rapes you instead

If you're going to BRAAAPost at least post an ass pic.

Attached: hello.jpg (480x360, 102K)

ty

>You build up rage and courage and you pounce on the bear that is eating your food, the bear gets pushed back by the unexpected attack, but he seems to draw his claws and rush to you with all his might.

>You keep hidding, you start to hear and some bear sounds.

>You draw your revolver and point it at Price, he doesn't seem too worried about it, soon after you can feel like if your head is tripping.
'Nothing is real Shepherd, it's time to wake up.'
>You wake up. Where are you?

"Jealous?"
>She places a smirk
"Not like if i was too desperate of wanting someone like you, Bond, James Bond."
>She starts to say in a cliché English accent

>You move on and you cannot keep up with Helena and Mary and you soon reach pic related, when you're about to pass under the small bridge a commie goes down and tries to stab you like if he was some kind of jack the ripper shit

Attached: picrelated.png (534x493, 11K)

>try to see whats happening

Attached: 1499901173455.gif (320x240, 462K)

>Wake the fuck up
>Look at my surroundings

>Back off and fire at the faggot.

>Get under a box and watch what they do

>let out a fierce roar
>run at the bear and try to hold it down and beat it to death

>i got amnesia so i don't know who james bond is
"who?"
>i try to stand up on my one leg
"i like when you play hard to get..."
>i say even more smugly
>i look down at the thing she's writing
"why is it written john snow on that thing?"

>You wake up with your revolver aiming at nothing, you can still see the car fucked, and the bells still ringing in the background, You can however, see that your body and your face smells like blood, but you're intact.
>You can hear footsteps in the snow while your senses are back, it sounds at your left.

>You start to see the happenings but you get too close and you get hit in the chest by the bear claws, the injury is not too severe but it hurts like hell.

>You kick the commie off and you start to light him up, the commie soon dies and you retake your position, you can hear Helena shouting orders and soon you see both Mary and Helena trying to back off the communist push, however you can start seeing tanks drawing nearby.
"FRANCISCO™ PICK UP THAT M72 LAW AND TAKE THEM OUT"
>The M72 seems to be a bit more closer to where the shooting is taking place, so it seems a bit risky.

>You start to search for a box, but you can't spot any, so you instead enter to the base so you don't get spotted however you find yourself in pic related and you can hear in both sides footsteps getting closer and closer.

>You roar in penguin and you try to beat him to death, however your arms are pretty short and soon you get hit by the claws of the bear, your chest bleeds a lot and you seem to shortly die, the bear draws closer but then an unknown hand pierces the chest of the bear and picks up his heart. Soon the bear falls to its death.

>She just forgot that you have amnesia and she keeps typing
"...Nevermind"
>You keep looking at what she's writing, and she answers your question
"Well, you know, John Doe sounded weird so instead i placed it John Snow, and also, i'm not good with titles to instead i just place people names."

Attached: pic2.png (460x291, 3K)

>penguin
Uh pardon?

Attached: 1515293173888.png (225x225, 65K)

>Look at my left with my revolver pointing at whatever is coming to get me

>regrets in penguin
>tries to hide again in penguin

Attached: 1493989784546.gif (392x400, 652K)

You're a penguin in my world, now keep silent kid.

>hands you a candy.

Attached: Its+a+little+spoilery+_fce48374e9ef1d4718b32149f7978cd6.png (368x469, 179K)

"hmm i kinda like john snow better too..."
>i put my arm around her while i'm beside her and lean on her to support me leg
"i just have two questions for you, and then i'll leave you alone... one, what's your name? and two, why did you come here with me?"

Attached: Dr._No_-_Bond,_James_Bond.png (1208x723, 664K)

>peek down both sides of the hallway and shoot the first thing that looks like an Arume

B-but i was a yeti.
This isn't fair!
>eats candy and sulks.

>Run towards the M72 LAW and aim towards the tanks.

>You draw your revolver and you spot a kiddo who is just dragging a seal, he seems to be holding a bow on his back. He soon notices your prescence and he stops walking. He seems to be a bit scared of how you look
"Sir are you ok?"
>You regret in penguin and soon the thing that killed the bear picks you up and you make eye contact with it.
"Ah! But if it's a penguin! Now i see why you people were getting extinct, what's your name mate?"
>It's actually an arume and it seems to be talking in a strong Australian accent.

"Well, my name is Christine, and why am i here? Because i want to write down the best story for a newspaper, i need the money you know"
>She keeps typing, you can start to hear in the background like if someone is arguing. And Christine suddendly stops typing and looks to where the sounds are coming from
"What are those three doing there?"

>You start to peek but you soon start to realize that they're too close, and you soon notice that in both sides they are already inside of the room, you raise your pistol and you prepare to pull the trigger, but then in a brief moment you can hear the sound of glass shatteirng and then someone falls from the roof with double uzi's and shoots at both sides of the hallway, most of the platoon is down, but then he has to reload. You start to cover him and you shoot at one of the sides while he reloads.

Life is full of suffering my kid.

>You run towards it, but soon you get thrown away by a grenade, and you land in top of one of the nearby commie tanks that you were supposed to take out in time, you can feel how a part of your feet isn't moving.

"wut"
>i look where she's looking

>shoot down the other hallway until the Arumes are died to death

Alright so did i die from my wounds?

>Shoot communist scum from the top of the tank until i can move around again.

''Get the fuck outta here''
>Start wandering in the snow until i find something

You walk outside of the room just to see two of the three arume arguing about something, you can see that they start to slam the desk with some type of plates, one holds spaghetti and the other meatballs.
"MEATBALLS ARE THE BEST"
The third arume is just drinking something, while looking at how this unfolds.
"BULLSHIT, SPAGHETTIS ARE BETTER"

You shoot at the other hallway but soon the uzi guy reloads and cleans up both of them, he without saying anything he starts to move on to the next place, however both doors shut down and the uzi guy seems confused.

Nope, you can still cry for help to your human saviour.

You try to aim down your sights and shoot at the Communist, however soon after you do that an arume opens the tank hatch and punches you in the face, taking you out of the top of the tank, you're still in mid air, so maybe you can still react.

"Y-Yes sir!"
She quickly moves up and leaves you alone without saying anything else, you wander your own way and you spot a sort type of church to North and a city to your North West.

Attached: -Oil-painting-Japanese-Beggar-.jpg (437x810, 22K)

"Looks like we're stuck..."
>he looks around for any vents he can climb up into

>Go to the church

>yell in penguin
"oi that was my kill!"

"Chucha!"
>Try to land without hurting myself and go get the m72.

“...please keep it down...”

Name

Before you start searching for a vent you notice that something's wrong and so does the Uzi guy, you can feel like if something is getting closer, after some seconds the corpses that were inside of the room become zombies and they hold their guns up, and lay on one of the walls and an arume with what seems like an halo and a sword shows up and the Uzi guy starts shooting at her however the arume starts to create a barrier to block the shots.

You head towards the church and the inside seems destroyed, however you can hear a female voice, when you step in.
"What are you searching wanderer? Is it advice? Or is it knowledge..."

The arume soon picks you up too
"Oooh, sorry mate. Maybe next time i'll let you wrestle a bear!"
She Joyfully laughs and takes both of you out of the cave

You land safely and soon you can hear Helena shouting at you again
"HERE! I'LL KEEP THEM AWAY"
She throws at you the M72 and you keep your distance away from the tank that you were on top of and you fire at it, making it explode, you can see more getting closer as you do this.

You tell them to keep quiet but then they place your eyesight on you.
"Come here, and show her that Spaghettis are better!"
Says the Yelling arume
"Obviously he will choose meatballs, because they are superior in any way!"
The third arume just keeps looking and she just looks like she doesn't know why she's here in the first place

=======================================================================================
Bread ender.

"Oh hell"
>He grabs the halo Arume's sword arm away and headbashes her violently