What is the most fucked up thing that ever happened to you?

What is the most fucked up thing that ever happened to you?

Attached: 31357706_163236821014701_332979318286188544_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

do slavs really do this irl?

My dad choked me

Drug and alcohol abuse slowly ruining my life

I once tried to aim down the toilet and my pee split into two streams both went down on the sides, one down my garbage can and one on my bathroom towels

A teacher grabbed my dick

I was schizophrenic my entire life but didn't get a shred of fucking "help" from anyone until I wound up so psychotic it took 6 cops to subdue me and then spent a month in the psych ward

nice

Nothing. My life has been boring.

gf shat on me and i ate it

how did it taste?

Was it a man or woman?

my mum took away my xbox

A man

>be me, bus mechanic
>work 9am-5:30ish, clock out and go home
>15 minutes after I get home my boss calls me to go fix a bus that’s about 45 min up the freeway
>ok.jpeg
>stop at the shop on the way there to pick up tools and the beat-to-shit Chevy that we use as a service truck
>go to the bus, it’s at a train stop
>about 30 minutes in I realize I’m not going to be able to get this thing running before the sun comes up
>tell my boss we need a tow truck, he and the dispatcher go back and forth for a while via text
>after another half hour, my boss sends me the contact info, tells me to call the fucking truck
>ok.mpeg
>tow truck driver takes an hour to get there, two to set up the wheeljacks (with my help) and another hour just to get back to the shop while I followed him (which should’ve only been 40min or so)
>it’s 1am
>I’m supposed to be back at 8am
Shit like this happens on a regular basis.

Attached: F5C81FB3-F6A5-4EC5-9A04-6837DC8099B8.jpg (500x561, 51K)

Did j00 get OT

Yeah, got a shit ton of OT, but it hardly matters because I spend all my time at work or asleep (also taxes lol).

I shot a man in Reno.

raped as a kid lol

FUCK

I got a laced cigarette once and thought I was dying, now I get anxious around other people on the street that smoke

Born with Autism.

Crazy nigga.
I've lived a sheltered life, the most fucked up thing was I had to carry water to a forest fire I started.

was watching boss baby on netflix with my gf before she decided to start sucking my cock. out of the blue, she only starts sucking up only the foreskin while giving me angry eyes. shit hurt so much i decked her in the face and told her to get the fuck out. finished boss baby tho it was a pretty good movie

fell on a weight set head first