Jew here why does everyone hate us so much all of a sudden?

Jew here why does everyone hate us so much all of a sudden?

Attached: 1521587635620.jpg (478x459, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5McvSpcUIA
youtube.com/watch?v=rSyk9yiACkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you have claws

shut up nerd or you'll be grounded

fag

>all of a sudden
kek

based

lole

im pretty sure Jow Forums is a jewish board mate

Attached: animu jew 3.jpg (360x360, 15K)

here proves you have claw it hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=d5McvSpcUIA
youtube.com/watch?v=rSyk9yiACkw

take off your proxy kike

no proxy here goyboi

Attached: Flag-Pins-Israel-Great-Britain_600x600.jpg (400x320, 35K)

i can see your claws stop lying greddy jew!

HOW HAS NOBODY CHECKED HIS ID YET

Attached: 457856568235.jpg (1375x749, 133K)

oy

reminder that r/banter is a sunni muslim salafist board.
Kafirs repent

Attached: go_healthy__go_happy_by_nayzak-d39za09.jpg (900x1350, 157K)

B A S E D

all jew should be deported to hell where they came from, so our bant can be free

Jews are easily scapegoated.

Teach me how to make shekels

How does one obtain the shekel in the manner of the semite? I must know this secret to success.

doremi and quaran

Attached: 1524778729114.jpg (900x1350, 175K)

honestly I henuinely believe muslims are a disease. Maybe it's just shia and the sunni can actually get along with others, but still. I knew a couple paki girls who were muslim (I don't know what group) but they were very shifty towards everyone who wasn't a muslim, even if we were being friendly. I knew a bosnian muslim too who was less shifty, but didn't like anyone openly. I don't know.

Pardon the /blog

based doremiposter

>BASED

>hiiii goyim

Attached: jew mommy.jpg (960x960, 228K)

Remember user
Shia=Good
Anyother Mussies=Bad

Muslims aren't nice

Attached: 1508179497959m.jpg (1024x568, 48K)

Because the Tanakh is garbage

>all of a sudden
all's well friend we still love you over here

his FUCKING ID SAYS VEY

GOYGOYGOYGOYGOYGOYGOY

But you guys are mean to the Palestinians i'm a nice Jew

we're nice to the palestinians... they're always being rude in turn, that's no fair

i would say that your making pretty radical generalization based on some very anecdotal experiences, but I can't really blame you, alot of muslims can be very close minded.
but here's the thing though,, it's not a muslim thing, it's an arab thing. that's how I see it. they can be extremely ignorant and aggressive at times, but the further away you move from them to the less conservative muslim countries, the more open minded they are. I'd say my country is a good example, and I would attribute that for the most part to us not being arabs.
Also you can't really blame the bosnian guy for being "shifty", bosnian muslims get massacred in extremely gruesome ways en masse every single day by Buddhists, they get hanged by their tongues, their genitals mutilated, their children raped and dismembered in front of them etc. that kind of stuff makes you wary of every body
dunno about the paki tho, never met one and I'm not familiar with them

How are you nice to them? All I've ever been able to find are instances of you guys both blowing each other up, I've never seen a Palestinian blow up a children's hospital

>all of a sudden
American education

Not so much here, go on Jow Forums and you will know of a majority population of posters who almost only know true hatred for anything and everything.Its kinda boring desu.