Drink of choice, Jow Forums?

What are you drinking tonight, Jow Forums?

Attached: Optimized-0428182307.jpg (1200x675, 427K)

Homemade wine.

Ice water.
Because fucking up one's brain is degenerate, isn't it?

Fucking cyanide

>Ice
fucking degenerates have weakened themselves by relying on modern tech

This. I took the ice water pill a month ago instead of drinking IPAs every night. Never felt more clear headed.

Attached: food-addicts-big.jpg (702x475, 104K)

how often how long and how much did you drink? i feel like i'm too far gone at this point.

Same as every night.

Attached: milkwa.png (715x577, 401K)

Ugh. If you pay less than a dollar a beer, you deserve what you get.

I'm drinking double rye highballs.

Water.
I do not like to drink within a few hours of sleeping.

Drinking is degenerate.

MGD.

If you like the Jim Beam Honey give Drambuie a whirl. Its a sweet scotch.

Attached: drambuie-liqueur-4_530x.jpg (268x363, 14K)

crown royal and steel reserve chased with twisteds

Cold water:
1) has less dissolved material in it, which is a problem if the material is toxic.
2) causes your body to warm the water, raising your metabolism.
3) Over the last thousands of years, white people drink from cold springs and glacier melt.

Yuck, I just can't stand that stuff.
Maybe as a mix or something perhaps.
To each his own.

Are you that leaf with all the plum trees?

>Paying for beer
>Not buying grains and growing your own hops to homebrew beers
Plebian

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1343x1679, 275K)

Attached: cross of gold.png (326x640, 817K)

Attached: titos__57335__63657.1358534053.380.500.jpg (380x380, 15K)

Good shit, on sale for $23 and no rubbing alcohol taste most vodka has.

Attached: ci-belvedere-vodka-b7de37dfaedcad34.jpg (400x600, 7K)

Coffee and water is literally the only things I drink now.

Pancake mix

6 pack a night (6-7% abv) a night every night for years. Few nights of little/no sleep and cold sweat, after a week the hump was over.

is that shit good? is it actually sweet?

I HAD some Three Philosophers a few hours ago, but I'm about ready to call the day now.

Gin and Tonic is nice, really growing on me. Had that yesterday. By the way, anybody know any good Brandy's?

herbal tea. I'm six months sober and if I'm completely honest it sucks sometimes. You have no idea what I would do for a glass of basil on the rocks. In my darker days I would drink it straight out of the bottle like russian water.

Attached: basil-haydens-premium-bourbon-rye-whiskey-bottle-glass-mobile.jpg (750x954, 256K)

hillary: alcoholic
trump: avoids alcohol due to his brother freddy dying of over-drinking.
varg: against alcohol, never touched it, ended up killing a guy, goes to jail for 15 years, gets out, starts his life all over, meets a qt autist, marries her, has a bunch of kids, successfully goes to live inna countryside with house and farm.

look who won. look how things turned out for varg.
don't get me wrong, i love drinking, but i think i'm going to stop and see what happens, because i've been drunk for most of my 20's and basically missed out on a lot of potential investment opportunies. trump and varg are doing quite well without liquor, although i personally believe varg could've saved 15 years of prison time had he just drank some beers to calm down before going to kill someone.

long story short, if you wanna drink, go for it, if you don't, go for it. only you can know what you want out of life and how to get it. maybe alcohol is what you need to get what you want. i don't know. drinking relaxes me, but to a point where i just don't give a fuck anymore and end up doing nothing. or doing stupid shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you people that you slam down entire 6 packs in one fucking sitting? It takes me at least a week to get through a 6 pack, and that's if I decide a drink a night, which I don't really do.

What the fuck, man.

Cyka Bylat Comrade

Try plymouth with fever tree tonic and some fresh citrus. A little bitters of your choice and it's a damn good cocktail.

Attached: Plymouth.jpg (1181x1181, 62K)

who drinks A beer?

But warm water is less of a shock to your system

Attached: ph.png (660x355, 467K)

6 pack was a light night. I easily killed a twelve pack of high abv IPAs in a few hours.

Coffee in morning; water at night. .
Alcohol doesn't aid me in my goals.

Go to canada and get some fucking librium if you can't get some from your doctor. Three days one a night and you're clean. The rest is all in your head.

I couldn't drink 6 beers like that but y'know, sometimes, you just wanna let the world fade away for a bit, if you browse Jow Forums alot you especially know that we're all fucked...

Attached: oldstyle.jpg (474x474, 50K)

Gin and tonic. Beefeater specifically.

I used to fill up a waterbottle with liquor from my dads liquor cabinet. I didnt care what it tasted like i just wanted to black out. Id mix fireball with jack daniels and captain morgan and royal crown. Id fill a whole waterbottle up and chug that shit.

Plymoth, huh? Is that bottom, mid or top shelf stuff? I've been trying my palette with Bombay Saphire, pretty good with tonic and lime. Straight gin is fucking rank, though. Can't do it.

Jesus fuck, even fucking worse, IPA's. Let me see your boobs.

Busch light for me. #7 going down, damn if this aint the most boring saturday on the net doe fuck

bacardi 151

Beer done right.

Cheers, man.

Only single malt

Attached: DSC_1009.jpg (3840x2160, 2.17M)

>Not dropping a still down in the creek bed out past Tulley's forty and shipping the shine into the back of Ol' Mac's corner store.

Good choice. Once had dinner with my uncle at a country club in San Jose. A Maker's Mark on the rocks was $17.00. No regrets.

This, especially if you're paying for "craft" prices.

Damn I feel that man. Cheers.

Stories for days

Attached: 023f53aeeccd3805934054a18e244015[1].jpg (462x556, 105K)

A 24 pack of these.

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 5K)

Tito's donates to several of the charity find raiser dinners in these parts
>The good degenerates

Shitheads act all triggered when I order this because the owner is a Trump supporter I hear. It's a nice change from the other near-universal beers (Bud, Coors, Miller, etc).

Attached: 29F76D4F-E38B-4FA8-8AF7-17090DBC91F8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.21M)

Tap water, Finland has the best water ever.

t. immigrant since Finns are all alcoholics

That must be some good stuff

Drinking shitty mexican beer.

Attached: tecate-front.jpg (227x405, 55K)

I live in KY, so this beer is fucking expensive. It was my first beer I bought when I lived in ft campbell. It's like 8 bucks for a 6 pack... so I don't drink it often because it's so fucking stupid. So, i've been drinking fucking Busch for the past 4 years since I've gotten out of military. When I get paid, I get Yuengling,

Johnnie Walker blue

Anything interesting happened there after the Winter War?

Now that looks like some fine liquor, thanks for sharing user

just cum and estrogen

Attached: 1460280354521.jpg (960x960, 100K)

I drank a bottle of stoli every night for almost 10 years, more on the weekend. Quit cold turkey one year ago. I don't know how I'm still alive.

Yes. But I do it anyway because this world is so fucked up that I have to do something to bear it.

It's about the same price here, don't know if Pennsylvania has it cheaper but I expect so.

protein shakes and shroom infused tea.

Attached: 1519194690237.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

I'd hope it would be pretty inexpensive as the fucking exports. I mean the price it is now is fucking retarded. I mean bud is cheaper then fucking yuengling is now, and they are fucking U.S brand both. I'm guessing it's almost 8-9 bucks for a 6 pack because of the new release in KY. It's been available for like 1-2 months now. I'm hoping it will eventually go down in price, but who fucking knows. I don't remember buying this shit for that price when I was at ft campbell.

This cunt knows how to party.
Also checked

My personal favorite, a bit pricey though.
Cost 90 aus.

c-cute

Attached: tmp_21299-1522763143780832800872.jpg (540x540, 44K)

It cost me a fortune but I love it to very last drop

Attached: FB_IMG_1524984584450.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Developed a mild booze problem, couple fifths per week while shitposting with you guys during the election and kept it up literally every day through 2017. Stopped drinking entirely in January, feel pretty damn amazing...but I miss being buzzed.

Pathetic

yeah im getting there
enough feminization and soon everyone will want to see my boy clitty whahaha

Attached: 1524045164237.jpg (682x682, 89K)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

Started out $15 for a 12 pack if black and tan here about 2-3 months ago, already to $12.50.

Glenlivet is good choice, just finished my last bottle

Higher end, but not super expensive. 45ish dollars. Depending on your local liquor store.

dry red wine

Good scotch.

Why are Americans always like "muh syrupy corn caramel whisky is superior because it is AMERICAN"? I like a good bourbon but good scotch covers such a vastly larger range of tastes and is much more complex.

Cheers user

I should also say it's a dry gin. Sapphire and bombay are floral. That shits disgusting. I used to drink pinnacle straight out of the bottle and I couldn't stomach cheap floral gin. Dry is where it's at.

Ok, cool. Sounds to be top shelf stuff. I'll certainly keep it in mind next time I go out for a booze run.

I'm picky about scotch, some have been really poor taste. Bourbon, I usually know what I'm getting into based on what I spend.

Cheers

Water
The only acceptable answer

How good is this. Been wanting to try it but it’s 44$ a bottle. Been drinking J&B old scotch blend and have been happy.

Red beer, Spicy V8 + Corona + splash of Tapatio.

>drinking liqueurs straight
peak plebian

I had a bud light a few hours ago
Last one I had left

Alcohol is the worst drug to withdraw from

How much do you have to drink to get withdrawals? I drank a lot for a long time, and outside of the actual ritual habit, it was easy as fuck.

Water and green tea. Lost 22 pounds since January. At 1/1.5/2.5/3.5 now.

Local wine, this one was a Grenache I think. Good night overall, did "shots" of Wagyu beef and got the succ from this thicc Korean girl I've been fucking.

Don't forget to live a little Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_20180428_203506.jpg (4048x3036, 3.23M)

ghb

Good shit my man. Cheers.

Jameson

It’s the weekend. Chill bro.

Shock creates testosterone no?

mama said too much testosterone dont do a body no good

Attached: basedboy.jpg (1252x1252, 127K)