I WANNA BE A KID AGAIN AND LET MY LIFE GO ON ETERNALLY IN THAT ERA. NO MORE RESPONSIBILITY, NO MORE KNOWLEDGE...

I WANNA BE A KID AGAIN AND LET MY LIFE GO ON ETERNALLY IN THAT ERA. NO MORE RESPONSIBILITY, NO MORE KNOWLEDGE, NO MORE STRESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1483058217426.jpg (314x261, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikFGCQJbHoM
soundcloud.com/go-to-bed/please-come-back-but-its-gary-who-comes-back-this-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1504453035374.gif (192x197, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ikFGCQJbHoM

but then you wouldn't be able to post here

this is my only wish

Attached: 1505077548789.jpg (747x719, 84K)

Check it out, friend. Being an adult is more fun than being a kid, if you embrace it. Step into the role that you were born to play. Take responsibility, work hard, keep an open mind, and you might start to enjoy it. What was so great about being a kid?

Everything felt better back then. Its an indescribable feeling of content and of all being right with the world; a blissful ignorance of sorts. Since i was a teenager all I have felt is the feeling of being left behind by the rest of the world. All my friends soon went off, getting jobs, having intimate relationships with girls (ones that I had too wanted) while I stayed behind in my bubble. Knowing ive missed out on so much of life has left me in a state of melancholia over my lack of activity in life and the things that so many others have done that I cant. This is why I want to be a child again. Back then, I didnt ever need to worry about any of this and no one else I knew had to either. I was in a world where we were all equal. It was just a simple day to day life of fun and happiness with all the time in the world.

Attached: 1483727942062.png (397x310, 201K)

being a women is essentially the same

THIS BUT UNIRONICALLY

I refuse

Innocence lost is never regained.
You'll never see the world with a child's eyes again, friendly and fresh. All is now tainted and turned.

Only melancholy bitterness remains.

Yeah, except even better because society and everyone except redpilled men treat them like adults except they have zero accountabilty for their actions

stupid incel

Nah. The people there are all too angry and politically charged. I'm only sad.

t. cuck white knight for women who aren't even there

based

redpills do not treat women like adults. they use mind games to manipulate low self esteem whores. dread game is a good example. any woman worth being with would smell those red flags from a mile away

yikes, unironically kill yourself

redpill isn't synonymous with PUA nor incel nor MRA not MGTOW despite the tendency to lump them all together. Redpill in this context just means a man who understands female nature. How they act on that knowledge varies from person to person.

and incels for that matter generally arent redpilled at all, which is why they end up in the self destructive dead end of incels and cant escape

i fucking hated being a kid i dont know why you fancy it

I sorta feel like that sometimes
Not having responsibilities or bills to worry about

aren't aussies just neets anyways, its part of your culture
you aren't expected to do anything

user if it makes you feel better, what you just posted is sort of what a lot of people online are all about.
The more I grow up the more I realize all of the problems I can see in the world today were still around before I was able to see it. I know that it doesn't matter when it is, but if I'm here I have the will to find happiness. If you're worried about not being able to make friends I keep my head up knowing that I'm a positive person who wants to make others happy. If I tried to talk to someone and they reject me I know that it's not my fault because all I want to do is make other people laugh and I'm not here to judge anyone else or be rude to anyone. If someone dislikes me then it can't be helped. If you're the same as me I hope you can find comfort in the fact that you're doing your best to not be an asshole. Follow my advice and be the cool funny person you are on Jow Forums and inevitably someone who is worth your time could become good friends with you.

soundcloud.com/go-to-bed/please-come-back-but-its-gary-who-comes-back-this-time

i really hate Jow Forums

me too. i remember the days when i was happy everyday. when there was nothing bad. everyday was filled with joy and meaning. now its just stress and emptiness. i want my childhood back. but i will never ever get it back.
and the people around me are gonna make me kill myself before i ever will reach as much happiness as when i were a child.