I just pulled sumo for the first time today, why did no one tell me how comfortable it was? I repped my 5x5 for 10x5...

I just pulled sumo for the first time today, why did no one tell me how comfortable it was? I repped my 5x5 for 10x5. And I had 0 lower back discomfort. Holy shit lol

Attached: CqO3mOvVIAAmUxs.jpg (1196x1196, 120K)

sumo trains your legs not your back

Is that PewDiePie heiling Hitler? Based. God I love being a gamer.

I felt more activation on my hammies and glutes yes, but my back felt sore as well, not as sore as conventional but oh boy. I cant wait for pull day next week, first time I actually want to do deadlifts.

Tfw no Italian gf

Attached: 1549539906538.png (1080x750, 431K)

the hardest part of pulling sumo is telling your friends and family that you're a big gay retard

>t. Manlet

Imagine throwing Marzia on a bed, watching her give you her best bedroom eyes, and you fly towards her, ripping her clothes off, and she shrieks with excitement, revealing her beautiful italian model body, then without hesistation thrusting your thick throbbing manpenis into her lasagna folds then making love to her like a nord, then cumming deep inside her haha!

sumo is based as fuck ignore the purists none of them can even pull 5pl8

imagine having sex with a woman haha wouldnt that be weird lol

>lasagna folds
Error 404: Sides not found

Haha that would be so weird I definitely wouldn't want to do that haha

>0 lower back discomfort

Are you supposed to have any major one? You are not rounding your lower back when doing conventional deadlifts are you user?

lmao she had some kind of issue and he will pay for this pic either in cash or blood

that's the way of it Jow Forumsbros

Post body. Guarantee you look like a dyel

No im not, i check on a mirror to my side. Its just a bony process from the hip on the posterior side that kind of stings after doing conventional. Ive always had problems on that shit

dubs wasted on spaghetti dreams

If your hammies aren't flexible it's hard to get into position to perform the lift.

Yeah haha that'd be crazy haha!

Did bicep curls instead of squats today. Amazingly, didn't feel any tension or soreness in my legs. Thinking about replacing it entirely.

You are retarded. Discomfort during the lift exists, but i meant painfull discomfort that I had during conventional. Fuck off i bet u cant even deadlift 315

That's weird, but cool. I'd get someone to film you on your phone though.

Then you are supposed to work on that first (yes it sucks).

Anyone can pull 315 after 2 months of doing SS. Sumo pullers are 100% DYELs

wut

Its the opposite for me....sumo feels really fucking awkward, and Im a manlet, sumo is supposed to be "better" for me as a manlet....and its not? I dont have long-arms either.

Imagine being with her after a long hour of hot sweaty passionate love making, and falling asleep with her soft naked body cuddled up against you, listening to her soft warm breaths and the muffled sounds of nature outside, while she sleeps with your potent aryan seed working its way to fertilize her ripe fertile eggs, haha that would be super crazy wouldnt it? Lol

Attached: 1547389950419.jpg (367x379, 39K)

>that sumo cope

imagine having such a perfect life because you recorded yourself playing some flash games in 2012 what a fucking enigma man
/money for nothing plays

Haha hell yeah

SS is a fucking meme. Strength training is fucking useless, you end up looking like shit. I train for hypertrophy and progressive overload. And yeah, idgaf what you say, it took me sweat and effort to pull 315. Post body you fucking autist piece of shit

Idk. Im 5'11 but have long limbs, i guess thats why sumo feels great for me

>money for nothing

If you actually believe this you are fucking retarded

>Strength training is fucking useless
>I train for progressive overload
The absolute state of DYEL zoomers holy shit

I'm somehow way weaker in sumo. I can do 200 kg for 3 reps conventionally, but I can't get the weight even up on sumo.

Pewds is gonna regret it when she starts aging and her Arab rape baby nose starts growing in. All Italian women I know grow a beak as they get older.

Attached: 1549428766483.jpg (597x596, 57K)

Im pretty sure she has gotten a nosejob already.

She might got a nosejob, but he got a blowjob.

He gets blowjobs and can demand blowjobs from some of the hottest women on the planet.
Getting one from a 5/10 he settled for is not a big accomplishment.

its a fucking song about wagecucks mocking rockstars while being self aware that they got into the wrong business

i like watching numbers go up
if im doing one thing somewhat right in life its this

Based and post Rome pilled

>all of this just because he recorded shitty minecraft gameplay before anyone else thought that could be bringing money

I have a friend who did a similar thing. He started a drawing channel in 2012 and is now a millionaire. The absolute end and high point to get any money out of YT wad 2012-the very first 4 months of 2013.