Exercises you physically can't perform

I think my right shoulder is double-jointed, I find it incredible difficult to OHP because there seems to be this point of resistance half way through the movement and I have to rotate my shoulder over and around it. However, when I dumbbell shoulder press, it isn't an issue because of the difference movement. Is the barbell press really that much more beneficial or should I just focus on dumbbell press from now on?

What movements are there that you just can't do because of your body?

Attached: 1548787717382.jpg (750x861, 248K)

Doing barbell curls is cancer cause my left arm is longer than my right arm

>Double-jointed
You do realise this isn't a thing right. Humans can't be double jointed, you're just trash at lifting.

Explain why I can bend my thumb to touch my wrist.

It's fine brah, I can't do some exercises either, as they destroy my joints, even with "perfect form." At least you know about it rather than trying to force your joints into positions they don't want to be in.
There's no reason to ever do a movement that injures you when there are alternatives.

Jason Genova looking good these days

Looks like a comfy bf to maintain

>
>Explain why I can bend my thumb to touch my wrist.
You have a really flexible thumb digit. You didnt develop an extra joint.

>Bend my thumb to touch my wrist.
Are you 12 mate? "Hur dur look at my cool trick guyzzz" It's called hypermobility syndrome.

But many of my joints, including my thumb, like this guy bend beyond a regular amount and it's always at a certain inflection point at which it sort of snaps further back. I don't care if it's not literally a double-joint, I know that, but that's what it's colloquially known as, whatever this thing is.

Cant do and incline press. Fucks my shoulder. Ohp is completely fine though. Think its bc i do front rows unironically. Gonna do that weird athleanx lay on my side like im sad external rotation thing, jeff seems to be knowledgeable

Attached: 20190208_150336.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

what jeff video are you talking about?

Most calisthenics bar exercises because I’m not that flexible (i’m not even fat)

Lateral raise gets hard for me if I try to lift any higher than 12kg. I've got a plate in my forearm from one time I snapped a bone in half and idk what it is about that movement but oh boy does it hurt.

Try doing decline bench. My friend has a similar problem and sees better progress that way. Upper/lower chest is mostly a meme from my experience.

Flexibility has nothing to do with bodyfat. Do streches until you can do them.

Attached: original_Ragen_Chastain_Splits_on_Wallstreet_supplied.jpg (620x370, 25K)

bench press, my left shoulder gets demolished even with low weights

Too bad you're not double-jointed so you can bend over and kiss your ass good bye

Fucking Skull crushers unless I use a single dumbbell between both hands, kills my elbow for some reason.

incline barbell bench. absolutely rapes my shoulders. I can do incline dumbbel press though

Squat, not flexible enough to hold the bar on my back. how to fix?

I can't do any barbell exercises.

My left arm is legit 3 inches short than my right, so my routines basically go
>pick one
>modify for dumbbells or landmines
Without modified barbells I'm basically fucked.
I can front squat though, but only with straps or crossed style.

Benching and pull downs absolutely kill me. My left shoulder's always been janky and even when I can squat and deadlift 315 w/o issue, I've never come close to 225 on the bench and likely never will

Squat, I have a retarded hip shift when my right leg takes the brunt of the weight in the hole and my upper back always rounded in the hole as well

my wrists are not flexible enough to do front squat comfortably