I have so many cringe moments from the gym and I just keep going back

I have so many cringe moments from the gym and I just keep going back

Attached: 1527822338951.jpg (569x510, 45K)

>and I just keep going back
to the gym or the cringe moments?

Both

Attached: zrwxqL7.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Like what?

my dildo fell out of my backpack and everyone saw

Attached: 1549696217762.png (887x533, 113K)

literally how dude? Don't get me wrong, I've had the occasional few odd days in the gym, but 95% of my gym days are solid going in to lift and going out, zero contact with anyone else. Perhaps you're just starting out? Once you make it a routine the cringe days should stop as long as you're not retarded or have assburgers..

I was in a really horrible mood. I have serious issues in my life right now and cant discuss it but I was in the gym
Alone. Nobody and just me and my emotions
I was getting ready to lift but was tired and emotional
I had music playing. At the time I was emotional okay
So I turned around and right behind me a qt female is just walking in and we make eye contact. At the time I was so emotional that I quickly looked away.. she actually walked up to me later but still she doesnt know the reason why
It wasn't her or shes a female in the gym
But I was having a horrible week and than I turn around someone is in the fucking gym and it's her
We made eye contact and I made the most useless pathetic beta emotional face in my life.. this shit haunts me
I was not in a good mood. You know how you're depression starts coming back and you cant get your mind off of it

Lol

the fact this came from reddit has me believing this might actually be real.

Kill yourself.

She saw me in a deep emotional state and she probably thought what a fucking beta who's afraid of girls meanwhile I had some serious shit going on and I just wanted to lift alone in peace

Lol

Why does her opinion matter?

She saw the pain in me and I just about started to cry or some shit. I tried not to look at her at all
I was not in a good emotional state and i go to the gym at odd times so i was sure NOBODY WAS THERE but then i turn around and there she was

It gets worse... but I'll stop here

Attached: EFAF234E-C6D1-44EC-9D5A-D4F646F8B37C.jpg (437x431, 15K)

Who cares what some random woman thinks?
She prolly thought that you are a crazed up psycho for starting to cry out of nowhere. Or maybe that you hurt yourself lifting. Stop over thinking this situation, it's not nearly as bad as you think.

overthinking, the tread

Please keep going user, watching you autistically fidget going from machine to machine or while loading the bars is priceless.

But in a reality, no one is paying attention to you. Everyone else thinks they're being watched just as you do thus they don't let their gaze wander in case they meet the eyes of the non-existent people who they think are watching them. It's a viscous cycle. But once you realize people are just there to get the shit done then leave you'll be alright.

Literally this

stop worrying about random people, you know how it was, that has to be enough

We're all a part of a anonymous cringe compilation user, we're all in this together, we're all gonna make it

Attached: FeelAbomination.png (446x245, 9K)

I tried to bench my max when my highschool crush was in the gym , I failed and fell over on the gym floor

I failed a bench press rep and had to do the roll of shame. I felt really bad. Then a couple of minutes passed and I didn't feel bad anymore.

Suck it up, chump.

I did this 4 sets a row at the end of my workout close grip benching sub 1 plate. First two times were like okay that's gay but at the end who cares really

Suck it up man. Everyone has cringe moments.

good on you for going back my dude, you have to press on with these things.
you gotta learn to channel your emotions into lifting, its how you get it out of your system.

Once you master that then you can then channel others emotions into great and more powerful lifts.