Can a week of cold/flu out of the gym set you back an entire month of progress...

can a week of cold/flu out of the gym set you back an entire month of progress? started working out for new years and now i'm really sick

Attached: bfd9z994q2121.jpg (768x768, 57K)

you wait it out

usually 1 week break improves my next time's lifts and makes me feel well rested. 2 weeks or more will start setting you back slightly.

just try to eat enough food to maintain your mass, the cold doesn't magically devour your muscles, just your appetite

No, it won't set you back that far. For the first week you return, it'll be tough, but after that your lifts will explode. A little time off once in a while helps the muscles fully recover.

Fuck that shit you pussy, you lift it out. This shit doesn't stop just because you have a runny nose

no not really

you're mainly just losing water weight, thats why you look skinny

once you get healthy and eat normally for a few days youll be good

this. don't use your sickness as an excuse to stop lifting you lazy sack of shit

I'm in the same boat user. Haven't been sick for years, and now i have this. Heavy breathing and weakness walking up a couple of stairs. Can't wait to return to the gym.

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 65K)

Not OP.
Have you ever had flu, faggot? You keep working out with a 42 degrees Celsius fever, you cook your brain, and instead of one week of recovery, you deal with several weeks or even permanent damage / death.

I had the flu a week ago but it only took 3 days to fully recover because I'm not a faggot

>t. fat neckbeard NEET that never lifted

Then it wasn't a realy flu you ultimate faggot

A real flu actually brings you near death

>Gatekeeping the flu

Attached: 1549412479239.jpg (349x349, 25K)

Basic knowledge, I can already tell you are a burger

Attached: 1369068242755.png (500x500, 86K)

>A real flu actually brings you near death

Attached: 1537728154482.png (128x125, 31K)

Imagine being from some shit tier country thinking American is an insult

It's 6 am or earlier in the US you faggot, we're all Euros here

I get sick far too often desu. And it's literally every time I start a new program or decide to get real serious with cutting, two days later I'm lying in bed.

Maybe so if you're american

>A real flu actually brings you near death
If you or old or have a compromised immune system.

The flu comes in many varieties. Each individual strain will also affect different people differently. Some people will think they have the flu when they don't and some people may have the flu and think they have something else.

So what? Its saturday... NEETS Primetime

>Thinks Burger = American

Low IQ

Post body

>set you back
Every time I've taken a week to 2 weeks off I've come back stronger.

Attached: pepeok.jpg (499x499, 28K)

Fuck you and everyone like you, spreading your virus around with no regard for anyone else.
At least fucking wipe down equipment you touch.

>Sick one week
>One month worth of training lost
What kind of burger logic is this?