Whats this new meme that more Vitamin D will literally turn your life around and make you an unstoppable machine with...

Whats this new meme that more Vitamin D will literally turn your life around and make you an unstoppable machine with unlimited energy.

Attached: 12421124124.jpg (1000x480, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>new meme

That’s been going hard for 10 years strong.

3200mcg of vit D daily has been shown to increase t production by quite a lot tho

3200mcg sounds reasonable

How much is that in a food scale

I work as a doctor in northern england and fucking everyone we check vitamin d levels on are deficient to some extent - there's only like 8 hours of sunlight at the moment and it's cold as fuck so no-ones going outdoors anyway.
Unless you're pale as fuck and work outdoors, i'd recommend supplementing it if you live in somewhere like canada, scandanavia, northern Uk etc. Just get cholecalciferol 800IU from a pharmacy (no prescription needed) and take one a day until the weather picks up

I take vitamind d capsules to look more whiter. Really evens out the skin tone and brings out that sweet aryan color. If youre a shitskin blend 6/7 200,000iu vit-d capsules in your protien shake for sweet fairness gains

>meme
B-b-but it's true, innit?

what did he mean by this?

that's a fucking retarded amount of vit D, even for extreme deficiency the dose is 40,000IU per week. vitamin d toxicity starts to occur at >60,000IU per day.

A few hundred grams of salmon should cover IT :)

3200mcg is gonna kill you longterm

Worse than that Vit D is stored in fat. Whatever you dont use is kept and you can slowly build up too much until you poison yourself.

Your body can only absorb a certain amount from the sun so you can poison yourself from that. But consumables have no limit.

You cant poison yourself with Vit D through sunlight, the body degrades any excess Vit D after a certain amount

3200 isn’t much?

Im sorry I meant IU, I get the different units mixed up

Firstly, you're an idiot.

Second, as I can clearly stated the body only absorbs a set amount of vit d a day through sunlight. You dont "degrade" fucking anything you absolute moron, you are simply not producing it beyond a certain point.

Thirdly, you can still get vit d toxicity from a combination of sunlight and particularly overconsumption of supplements.

Dont bother replying because you have no idea as what you're talking about. Have a nice day.

Holy fuck just go outside

1000iu is recommended dose to all canadians, my doctor says. i take 2000iu a day.

Up that to 3200 for maximum test boost broski

yeah sounds about right, the usual dose per pill is 800iu over here - that's the only reason i said that much.

I pretty much only get vitamin D when I go running and from walking doing my errands. What aliments at good to supplement it?

>tfw constant vitamin D deficiency from living so far up north

Attached: vittu.jpg (362x362, 21K)

ah okay. here they come in 1000iu form. ill try 3000 today and see how it goes. aint scurred. my T is high as fuck anyway

D pearls is what I get, comes in 40 and 80 UG.

most swedes suffer from severe vitamin-D and magnesium deficiency

i try to take 20ug daily

It's a trick to make you autists go outside for once.

cod liver, vitupea

i eat tens of thousands a day
feeling the best i ever did

i have 2k iu pills, take a handfull every other day or whenever

Will change you if you are deficient, probably wont do shit if you arent

Attached: healing.png (512x512, 102K)

I just had flashbacks from my childhood when my parents made me drink this shit from that dark green glass bottle. Tasted absolutely disgusting

Maybe read at least the wiki article you absolute retard before you spit your autism out
You said you "can poison yourself from that), maybe learn typing next post bitch?

Moron
"Excessive exposure to sunlight poses no risk in vitamin D toxicity through overproduction of vitamin D precursor, cholecalciferol, regulating vitamin D production. During ultraviolet exposure, the concentration of vitamin D precursors produced in the skin reach an equilibrium, and any further vitamin D that is produced is degraded."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_D

>tfw living in Australia
>spend hours outside everyday
>don't even need sunscreen anymore

If you're severely deficient it actually can work wonders. I live in a cold dark and rainy area that gets maybe 60 days of sun a year. Found out my vitamin D level was 5.7 ng/ml. A normal person has has like 30-100 ng/ml. So supplementing it really did help in my case.

hows that SCC coming along mate

Yep everyone in winter is pretty much deficient. Got mine tested in a hormone test and it was in reference but obviously low. We used to have something called "liver tear" that was extracted from whales or something. It did exactly taste like dead fish meat but a fuckton of Vit D

I take up to 20,000mcg a day. I also spend most days inside out of the sun. I wouldn’t exactly call it more energy, but it’s like a shield of sluggishness is lifted out of my life. Everything’s more clear focused if that makes sense. But if I’m gonna be spending at least an hour in the sun I’ll take at most 3000

>there's only like 8 hours of sunlight at the moment and it's cold as fuck so no-ones going outdoors anyway.
Even if they were walking around naked all day, they wouldn't really get any significant benefit. This far North, the sunlight has to go through too much atmosphere during winter and the UVB light doesn't make it. The only reason humans can survive up here at all is that we store enough Vit. D in fat to last for months.

The boosted energy is a meme.
The fact that everyone is deficient is not. No one goes outside anymore. Take supplements.

I had an interesting experience with vitamin D/K2-mk7 combo recently, maybe some med user can shed some light on it,

been waging for a few years and seeing very little sunlight as it was mostly office work, digestion started acting up and my shit turned into a pasty mess that would require a lot of cleanup and would always feel like im not finished, would also feel physically weak and nauseous after shitting, got checked out by a bunch of docs but they couldnt find anything, been neeting now for close to a year on my wage funds and my condition didnt change at all in that time, decided to order a vitamin D/K2-mk7 combo vitamin after watching a few videos showcasing how important K2 is for the body, got a 5000IU D3/180mcg K2-mk7 (all the videos stated 180-320mcg of k2 are needed) and started taking it regularly, didnt expect anything from it desu just thought it cant hurt since its winter and low sun exposure, fast forward three days on one cap per day and my digestion is fixed, solid shits again, 0 need for clean up because theres just no mess at all, not feeling weak or nauseous after shitting, pretty amazing and im hoping to god this will last, its been a month so far since i started this and so far so good.

pic related, mfw shitting now

Attached: 1517945384701.jpg (645x773, 224K)

we called it "fish liver oil" in my country. Tastes nasty af, now they make it in capsules so you dont have to drink it

I supplemented with vitamin D3 for years, i tried anything from 2.5k to 10k a day and have noticed nothing at all ever

I didn't notice any impact on vitamin D supplementation at all. I was trying that 50,000 iu a day for penis gains meme and didn't impact me or my dick unfortunately

or maybe just go outside

Tran 3 ganger om dagen gutten min, plenty med Dha, Epa og vitamin D

You’re not going to get the necessary vitamin D if you’re outside and wrapped in a winter coat.

Holy fuck the autism in this thread, can you stupid niggers learn the difference between iu and ug?

based stroke poster

praise the sun.

Attached: b0f2a26fec14c13886c43c659a317d38774b388d822d7f3866320822b467d3db.jpg (2409x1506, 2.51M)

based

my roommate told me about the vitamin d meme and yeah it's basically been this

Also my dick is huge now

Not good since you have no ozone layer user

50k iu of vitamin D a day will literally make your penis grow half an inch according to a quack doctor. No seriously Google it

its just another of those miraculous life-solving pills. sure you need them, but if youre not deficient you dont need to supplement them. vitamins and homeopathy are one of the most succesful markets right now, wouldnt be surprised if there are literal shills here

It's not exactly new

Attached: optimal vitamin d intake.jpg (703x501, 47K)

Wrong and stupidpilled.

For one, sunlight accelerates aging and causes cancer. See pic related for the effect of the extra sunlight from driving through a car window.

Second, sunlight is often a bad way to reach optimal vitamin D levels. Plenty of people who spend lots of time outside still have less than optimal vitamin D levels. AND being tan inhibits your ability to make vitamin D, so it becomes harder and harder to reach optimal levels even if you are baking. Some people just aren't great at producing vitamin D.

Attached: o-BILL-MCELLIGOTT-SUN-DAMAGE-570.jpg (570x844, 150K)

you need to supplement k2 along with this amount of d2 and calcium

>tfw living in Australia
>spend hours outside everyday
>don't even need sunscreen anymore

Attached: main-qimg-5c41a2c6d8ae15b59e6bd786aa7882a0-c.jpg (600x429, 82K)

yeah nonwhites suck at producing vitamin d so they cant be in our sun cult

Canada here
I take 5 000ui on the daily during winter, 10 000 if sick or not feeling top notch.
As I work outside during summer I only take 2-3000 ui.

Attached: TYVD 1.jpg (719x266, 32K)

Lol 1 in 3 white Australians will get skin cancer mate. I'm guessing you're the 1.

>tfw strayan too
Every time I'm out the sun feels like it's literally cooking my skin (no surprise there). I can't stress enough how much it compares to putting your hands in an over or something.

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (763x757, 252K)