Is 1g/pound for protein legit or it is made by (((them)))

is 1g/pound for protein legit or it is made by (((them)))

Attached: FlawedElasticKakapo.webm (640x800, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6390614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The amount of protein needed for the increase of muscle mass is the single biggest controversy in the world, literally every single human thinks otherwise aliens probably too

I am of the opinion that 1g/kg is enough for muscle growth on a bulk, am i right? fuck if i know, seems to be working.

clarence kennedy eats 180g protein a day and he's an elite weightlifter. do YOU need more than that?

I just said fuck it one day and i have a shake of 60g protein every morning, i'm 60kg and eat like 200g protein a day
No bad symptoms, maybe a tad of acne but fuck it

Rip liver

he also looks small despite being heavy and being on roids, so his anecdote is irrelevant
roids improve whole body protein retention and anabolic response to protein eaten, meaning you get more out of the protein you eat

I drink at least 4 liters of water per day though

Guy looks like a tank

Attached: 525225253.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

He..
He kinda looks like Sam

>those arms
>tank

fuck off dyel

Excess protein can really fuck up your health and cause really serious conditions. Cut that shit out. You don't need that much protein.

sauce

I'm gonna need a sauce on that bs

Man, i already achieved what i want in this world, if i die, i die
I'm doing many more fucked up experiments on myself, once i become fat on purpose and tested how much fat can stop a low cal bullet

sauce on this brapita?

>I'm doing many more fucked up experiments on myself, once i become fat on purpose and tested how much fat can stop a low cal bullet

bare fucking minimum under ANY circumstances: 160g.
When cutting, minimum 190g, ideally >200g.
Protein intake is obscenely underestimated and it is a reddit meme that you don't need a lot of protein.
You fucking do if you want to grow muscles, specially past noob gains.

Do your own research dipshits. It's not that hard to find this information. You can't fool your body with excess protein. Not only it's useless, but it can also be very harmful at high excesses.

It would be liberating if it was possible to get a muscular body with very low protein intakes, like 1g per kilo of bodyweight or something like that.
I know a few people that have done that, but they aren't youtube fitness celebrities or anything like that.
There are studies that show low protein intakes like 0.5gProtein/lb of bodyweight being enough for seasoned bodybuilders in caloric deficits for maintaining a positive nitrogen balance but idk if that reflects in actual net muscle growth/loss.

Exquisite

Attached: 4792185692091.gif (200x150, 688K)

I think protein intake is exaggerated so much,100-120g of protein is just fine for most of the people.However more important to me at least seems to be training,not necessarily program but work ethic.Most people just don't push themselves enough,those extra 20-30g of protein won't make up for a subpar workout ethic.

You think thats air youre breathing?

Attached: 1547938522987.jpg (750x699, 49K)

i would pass out if I saw this ass walk by me, holy shit

It's 2.2g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
4g of protein per lb of lean muscle

Attached: dognose.jpg (800x625, 164K)

based and redpilled. Skipping reps, sets and even days is a grave mistake

It's bullshit. It should be obvious since no actual scientist would mix metric and imperial measurements. The ACTUAL recommendation is 1.8-2.0g per kg. Read the sticky, it's in there.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6390614

0.6-1g/lb has been proven as optimal for body composition (allows best repair while optimizating allowed amounts of other nutrients)

Any less impacts recovery and any more is needlessly eating into calories you could have spent on carbs and fats

t. momscientist

just post the instagram and there will be an end to the horror

Attached: 1543810881789.webm (658x632, 750K)

You made a counterclaim so the burden of proof is in you.

>once i become fat on purpose and tested how much fat can stop a low cal bullet

RIP then my dude, because once you're fat you're automatically pick the high cal bullet

I went from fat to fit though
And fat is a pretty shitty armor, it went right through me and i had to be operated

No, it's on you to check this information true or false. I made a statement. What now? Am I obligated to show you proof because of this? What a load of bullshit. Take your false use of logical fallacies and shove it up your ass you pompous cunt.

Attached: front.jpg (480x571, 97K)

The current accpeted dogma is that 1g/lb is generally fine with regards to health and longevity. You made a bold counterclaim and generally people who desire to challenge dogma back up their bold claims in an attempt to convince others to believe them. Why would I research your claim for you?

My question is what happens if someone works out, but doesn't take in a single gram of protein and only consumes carbs? Would their muscles still grow? I mean, the body definitely has energy stored.

Attached: 20190201_075703.jpg (1080x1320, 681K)

what about women how much do they need

You would get fucking wrecked even if you didn't work out, protein is necessary for tissue repair; working out at zero protein is slow suicide

Then you should read again because I'm not against "1g/lb protein is generally good" information.

WHO

I am not being funny but he would dwarf everyone on his board irl including you. you're posting on Jow Forums implying you know better

i don't want to make another thread but why am i always so tired, i work an ultra physical job moving literally like 5-10 tons of steel singlehandedly a day then have intense pre season rugby training which involves HIIT, drills and more running so i lead an active lifestyle but i am always so exhausted and burnt out, how can i avoid this. I sleep anywhere from 6-8 hours max and eat kinda okay for the most part but overeat cos im always tired. any help?

>5'10
>DWARFING anyone
this is what manlets actually believe

Attached: 1549038413446.png (500x561, 194K)

>You would get fucking wrecked even if you didn't work out, protein is necessary for tissue repair; working out at zero protein is slow suicide
Wouldn't it still keep your joints and bones healthy?

You overdid it user, too obvious

Your heart is a muscle dog.

whats her name?

What the fuck is a low calorie bullet?

When you make a claim you are the one who needs to back it up dipshit

Attached: A091489A-2E8E-4FCB-A048-E0788D3AFABE.png (208x326, 40K)

Perhaps. But tomorrow's me needs that extra protein to grow. I am doing it for him.

25% of your calories should be from protein.
On a cut make it 40%

he's on the right you retard

>he doesn't use low calorie bullets
Never gonna make it, fatty.

Dr Benjamin Bikman makes a strong case for 1g/lb as the standard everyone should be aiming for. Which is significantly more than the .4g/lb the USDA guidelines establish for women or the .57(?) for men. Adding that increasing protein intake above that for bodybuilders or the elderly as protein adsorption declines with age.

god i wish i had wide shoulders like him...why must i be such a framelet as well as a manlet...

Attached: shoulderlet.png (1124x950, 2.14M)

Sauce on op is 0penelope1pr on insta

basically you would be slightly more anabolic than in a true fasting state, but you wouldn't be able to grow, you would prevent your muscles from being catabolized for energy but that's it, if amino acids are running low in the blood your body will have to breakdown your muscles in order to repair damaged tissue, you would basically be recycling your own protein stores which isn't 100% efficient for obvious reasons.

This scenario is 100% impossible though unless you eat nothing but table sugar and nothing else, even honey has amino acids and nitrogen that go beyond protein content.

yeah you're growing alot of fat br0

mast looks twice the size of clarence, stop posting please you're embarassing yourself
clarence looks average with a tank top on, his delts and traps are big but his pecs and arms are average for a steroid user, the average gym rat has arms as big as him.

>tfw you will never be mired by wheifu on the poster

Attached: 6N29QLGKTWPY.jpg (600x600, 31K)

if you're 60kg you need 150g max, when i was 60kg i only got like around 100g protein and i put on quite a bit of muscle since then

Disgusting degenerate cunt

Twerking is so disgusting. I mean yeah it triggers the sex part of my brain but it also reminds me of Niggers and shows the female subscribes to that trashy culture.