Anyone here have any luck with liquid chalk? If so what brand do you use...

Anyone here have any luck with liquid chalk? If so what brand do you use? My gym doesn't let us use chalk and I'm having a hard time progressing further on deadlifts due to slippage. I didn't know this stuff existed before today.

I also considered maybe putting maple syrup on my hands but I think the stickiness might get on the bar.

Attached: LiquidChalk.png (1200x1395, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.theclymb.com/tips/make-liquid-climbing-chalk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It just works.
Also, that syrup idea is fucking retarded

Liquid chalk is okay. Not as good as real chalk, but if you can't use real chalk it's better than nothing.
That said. Leave that shit gym.

Liquid chalk is goat. Sticks better and doesn't make a mess. It's all the same stuff, get the cheapest stuff you can.

Why the fuck doesn’t your gym let you use chalk?

>gym doesn't let us use chalk
Use it anyway, what the fuck are those beta personal trainers do? Ask you not to?
Find a gym that isn't run by wagies who won't do their job and clean up after customers. A gym where they care about your performance and not their little faggot pt's and cleaning staff being put out by having to clean up some calcium.

Myprotein. You don't need tons, it's pretty cheap and it's effective.

Used it once. Was expecting more from it. It dries the skin out and is inferior to actual lifting/climbing chalk.

This. When considering these products look at what the pros use. Do the have cuck bottles of liquid chalk in the Olympics or at ipf meets? Do you see rock climbers squelching a load of white sticky stuff into their palms? Do you see strongmen use creamy fluids to hold things?

>My gym doesn't let us use chalk
change the gym

For me liquid chalk works fine, I only use it on deadlifts on my main sets. I just the cheapest I could find, Edel Weiss it's called. I'm probably going to start using straps soon though, I'm just skipping mixed grip and go from hook grip with chalk to straps.

there's a dude in my neighborhood that i get chalk from. its pretty expensive but it makes me hyped and i always set PRs with it so idk

you mean you just buy chalk out of some dudes house?

no i dont think he lives near me he just hangs out in mey neighborhood

>due to slippage
stop listening to idiots on this board and use straps.

What are you pulling user? I'm pulling 220kg hook grip and have yet need to consider straps.

liquid chalk is so much more expensive and runs out quickly IMO. id use straps if normal chalk isnt allowed

I buy 3 2oz bottles of Dry Hands brand liquid chalk every 3-4 months for about thirty bucks off Amazon.
I lift heavy 4 times a week , use it constantly and liberally, almost compulsively, it works great. I use it on both my hands and to chalk flat benches.
My best recent pull is 515x5
Don't listen to strap faggots

>Don't listen to strap faggots
ego lifter

My best recent pull is P3N15x500

>liquid chalk is so much more expensive and runs out quickly
You can make Liquid Chalk at home. It will only cost you regular chalk and a bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol.

blog.theclymb.com/tips/make-liquid-climbing-chalk/

I would say it's the opposite. You're only as strong as your weakest link. If you neglect your hands cause "hur dur I wanna lift heavy" then who is really the ego lifter?

Training your posterior chain should not be regulated to grip strength. Train as much as your grip can handle and then use straps to lift more.

Well i think ur retarded so there

Liquid grip brand is the best. Doesn't leave a residue on bar, not messy and works great.