What was Zac Efron's routine? His diet?

What was Zac Efron's routine? His diet?

Attached: main-qimg-155f483918238f360803e83fcd22410c.jpg (602x602, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onsteroidslab.com/zac-efron-steroids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

skittles and kool-aid

Kill yourself faggot scum

Semen and steroids.

cocaine

Pretty sure he just grew up and lifted some weights.

Attached: 1517398524-zac-efron-ted-bundy-biopic.jpg (3000x1840, 534K)

It's a little more involved than that

Bunny looks like Steve carrel

Is it achievable natty?

Probably gh like all the other Hollywood homos and maybe a fat burner tren or some shit. And a cookie cutter high protein low carb diet for the most part

I don't know. I'm not his personal trainer.

I heard he trained with the guy who made Jackman a beast for Wolverine

So is that the mystery man who mixes the juice for celebrities?

he's jewish

Steroids...

Peds

You see that Before?

You need that first to get to After.

Protip: all the jacked Hollywood guys are on steroids and GH. Nobody changes that fast while natty. So are over 90% of athletes MMA, NFL, athletics and so on.

How do they pass the drug tests?
If there's a fool-proof way to pass them, how do people get caught?

You need some scapegoats. Busting everyone would be baaad for business. Take the Russia scandal for example. No doubt they dope, but so does every other Olympic country. It was a political smear in that case.

I'm sure a pro knows more than me but they don't test all year round. You piss out the metabolites within days of stopping so you can do them on the off season. If guys get caught it's because they got sloppy and didn't do what their doctor said.
Russians successfully ran state doping operations for years until a whistleblower.
Also nobody drug tests Hollywood guys.

No big secret, just eat clen and tren hard.

Or maybe they just don't sit around shitposting on /tv/ like you or me.

money

>he thinks the employer doesn’t hook them up with the doper/trainers

Man

He just trained very hard and ate very clean. And believed in himself no matter what!

So he's microdosing. I almost believed he was peak natty.

before/left pic is much better than the after/right pic. he overdid it in right pic.

roids

>thinking that's achievable natty for 99.99999999999999999% of people
Yikes!

The NFL only tests for PEDs at the end of that season once you have to be a retard to fail

God dammit I want to lick this man's asshole.

Dude look at him. Is there even a one span on those photos? The diet would have to be strict for sure, but the muscles can be done if you stick to an exercise routine every day.

>Semen and steroids.
this and botox

Actors dont need to do drug tests silly

You need to realize he has plenty of oil on this picture, otherwise, it wouldn't look so obvious. Still, if he got Jackman's trainer, that sells the deal.

When your job is literally just to look good and you have nothing else to worry about it's easy.
I'd spend all day in the gym if I didn't have other commitments.

You don't think Efron's a.... method actor...... do you?

Has he ever been in an action flick?

its possible, although very unlikely. You gotta remember these aren't the average lifter, these are huge celebrities who can make or break entire franchises. The studio is happy to pay a full team of nutritionists and experts to come up with all sorts of diets and exercises to target specific muscles to give them that appearance.

He doesn't have the crazed look of Bundy. Young Robert De Niro or Christian Bale would be perfect.

natty god genes and sleep

Thanks Captain Obvious.

There’s new chemical makeups for steroids coming out all the time it’s impossible to test for all of them, idk why they even bother trying in sports. Literally every single baseball player in the mlb is using PEDs you just gotta be using the right ones

How far would a method actor go to play a serial killer?

Attached: 14670897764502.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Yeah, or they could pay seventy five bucks for a test e cycle.

Clens, Trens and automobiles

You're joking, right? There's no secret sauce workouts that make your muscles grow huge. Nutrition plays a role, but you're not going to get a dry shredded look with a fucking diet. Muh nutrition, muh supplements, and muh super sekrit routines are just shit that professional juicers sell to the goyim. As long as you have progression, eat well, and don't lift like a retard, that's the best you can do as a natty.

Attached: was-zac-efron-on-steroids-to-get-ready-for-ba-L-dkzhzC.jpg (460x383, 29K)

veggies & crunches

Attached: Hollywood Natty Trainer.jpg (1285x481, 94K)

Listen to this man lest ye be know as a normalfaggotgoy

Was Dwayne's father natty?

Attached: aD3gzY7_700b.jpg (640x850, 91K)

He was cuter before desu

i agree, user.

I want to eat out before's asshole, but I want after to eat out mine.

Looks more impressive than it really is since he’s 5’6

Poor casting.
If they wanted a pretty boy, they should have gone with Chris Pine. Looks more like Bundy in his new unrelated movie than Zac does

Attached: iamthenight.jpg (759x422, 45K)

I think he's 5'9 but even if he's 5'6 he weighs around 160 and that bf %... how is it not impressive?

>70s/80s wrestler
>Natty

Lmao

what the fuck is everyone on steroids now? where do they get them? thought they were illegal for the average joe

Chinese labs

I always wondered this. Are steroids smuggled into he country and sold on the street like coke and heroin?

Most gyms there are guys who will hook you up.

His dad was a wrestler in the 80s so he was 100% juicing

yeah but where do they get them from? can you order online?

>literally every professional athlete in the world
ftfy

You go to the pharmacy with a gun. Works for me so far.

Smuggled in from China/Eastern Europe.

Do you know the yeller kang

Attached: 2F6DA639-D3ED-48DA-AC1D-66D0496CD852.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>literally every serious athlete in the world

FTFY, Everyone on my High school bball team was on something and we weren't even top 10 in our city.

Every?

Attached: ab437baea81eb7d0da16cba8ff385898.jpg (683x386, 33K)

I bet they also did everything wrong. All these kids who will end up with little balls for nothing, sad.

Yes he'll be on something.

A body that big cant take that sort of strenuous activity for a whole season.

His body looked much better before. No way he’s just got a generic muscle body except his arms look wierd

he thinks ped's are for muscle size

top kek just showing you're retardedness

Why is doing excercise so hard?

People lack discipline.

I found it easy when I had drive.
Then I lost motivation when I reached a goal weight, was unable to meet my own standards with the lack of drive and it was all down-hill from there.

you guys are fucking nerds, there are thousands of websites where you buy a "supplement" that is obviously an illegal steroid

because we're still animals and we don't want to expend calories.

Our stone age bodies haven't caught up with our high sugar/fat modern diets.

It's more than looking the part, I'm not convinced he is a good actor though

winstrol / clenbuterol
not even bad that's only like 1/4 cheating because it's for the shredded look. better than injecting test or swallowing anavar for the ridiculous cannonball shoulders.
the size itself is very achievable natty.

Yes if you have good genes and a perfect lifting program and a dietitian. But there's no way he did it natty unless someone has pictures of him with a higher body fat percentage.

search Lance Armstrong on google. he doped and always managed to not get caught

lookism is the final prejudice

>leg day

how do you know it's not natty

while you wagekek all week he go to gym

Soul to soulless

That left ottermode was perfect

t. Amazon Customer

okay this photo of him looks like it's just a good pump. but some others where the skin looks "dry" and you can literally see the muscle under a tiny thin layer of skin. that takes ped's to draw that water out and to take it down to that level of body fat %.
you can look up "natural bodybuilders" (but some of them juice) or classic 50/60s bodybuilding for comparison.

you can read this guy's assessment i think he's fair on most things he even thought conor murphy was natty: onsteroidslab.com/zac-efron-steroids/

Attached: zac-efron-goes-shirtless-for-tarzan-like-baywatch-moment-44.jpg (549x773, 134K)

Because it's really really boring.

>that is obviously an illegal steroid
Or milk powder and battery acid.

athlean x did a video on his routine and diet

The guy doesn't work at a wage job besides working out and he gets paid for staying in shape and looking good. Being rich to pay the best trainers and nutritionists and having the time that a wagecuck doesn't have to workout would also give those results if you have the initiative.

>nobody changes that fast while natty.

There's around 10 years in between the after and before of OP's pic. Zac has been in good shape for the most time of his life so he obviously has experience lifting.
Keep coping like you do and you'll never make it.

roids

not joking

should've gone with this guy instead

Attached: you.jpg (1400x2074, 258K)

What's the best way to cut, Jow Forumsfags?

I pretty much stopped caring about him when he turned into the buff muscle steroids man.

stop eating