Help me Jow Forums how do I cure a hangover without ruining my diet? I'm in severe pain rn

Help me Jow Forums how do I cure a hangover without ruining my diet? I'm in severe pain rn

Attached: 228_1000.jpg (562x1000, 59K)

Please user, there are people on no fap.

If you're on nofap you shouldn't be on Jow Forums period. I mean seriously, you're going to argue that beating your dick is bad for you but somehow being on Jow Forums is NOT bad for you mentally? If people can't even see a lewd picture without having to grab their dick and jerk off then that's their problem, not ours.

suck a dick

eggs, meat, milk, whey (the actual drink, not the powder), water, peanut - butter, throwing up, or a nice cold beer

Lots of water 1st to drain the poison. Then eat big.

I think I genuinely would do if it would make me feel better thats how bad it is rn

Ice cold water, hot shower then blast yourself with the cold, eggs cooked in butter and some peanut butter.

A lot of water, gatorade or powerade and simple carbs

don't get shitfaced you retard monkey

Vodka.

Snake Juice

Unironically coffee. And lots of water.

nobody gives a shit, you coping incel

3-4 whole eggs, either home fries or toast sandwich with cottage cheese and breakfast sausage. A fruit. Just eat dinner with less carbs and it’ll fit.

You could start off by not arching your back so much so you snap your spine in half

Water dumbass. Lots of water.

And next time just drink less and you'll avoid this entire situation

If you're hungover you already ruined your diet

You forgot the PICKLES

Attached: BubbleBass.png (524x706, 347K)

Hartman's Solution IV.

If you're already hungover water is too late although you should still hydrate. Either go sleep or take painkillers.

ice cream helps with recovery

if u want to avoid a hangover, drinking a big glass of water before bed helps a lot

Your skin should be thin as fuck enjoy looking SHREDDED

Body Armor sports drink/pedialyte, copious amounts of water, a multivitamin, good nutrient dense foods.
I found that when I drink a big glass of water before I fall asleep after going ham with the boys it cuts my hangover in half.
Just rehydrate yourself and pump your body with electrolytes and vitamins.
Also a baby aspirin helps, I rarely (like twice a year) take medicine so Im more sensitive than others.

SHOO SHOO DISCORD TRANNY

Water and meat

desu though, I say just eat whatever you have to to get back to normal so you don't feel like shit next time you work out.
just make sure you schedule your cheat days for the day after you think you'll be out drinking in the future

You already ruined your diet by getting hungover in the first place...

Attached: tumblr_nr33skjbRs1r90377o1_500.gif (500x333, 410K)

drink broth

Water and fresh salad work wonders for me.

>on a diet
>drinking
Stay fat.

unironically this. Everytime I drink I have a bottle of snake juice ready to drink before bed. It also helps the morning after but the thing to remember about hang overs is that prevention is better than cure

Hair of the dog that bit ya.

Stop drinking if you can't handle a hangover you disgusting twink.

Attached: 1549068132790.jpg (801x451, 34K)

i find a big bowl of mashed potato with a bit of salt mixed in, a shittonne of water and a cup of tea with 2 sugars is the best cure, combined with a paracetamol.
although have you ever tried alka seltzer?
before bed and in the morning and you wont feel a thing

Attached: 1549712480626.jpg (1600x1197, 225K)

Attached: 1549737050696.webm (1280x720, 909K)

Bacon grease

this