Do you brush your teeth daily?

Do you brush your teeth daily?

I don't. I haven't brushed my teeth regularly in ~10 years.

How do I start brushing my teeth regularly? Can I undo the damage of not brushing 10 years if I start brushing regularly now?

inb4: you don't have to. Early men didn't and all that BS.

Attached: images.jpg (701x438, 26K)

good lad, 10 yrs without the brushjew is commendable

C'mon man. Brushing removes the stuck food particles which enables plaque which clearly damages teeth.

There's nothing jewey about it.

How? Just brush your fucking teeth in the morning and at night what the fuck

>he believes that food gets stuck between your teeth

come on now, that's the first thing jews tell you before selling toothpaste that rots teeth more

you'd think that after all our evolution, we didn't maximize intake from leftover food

You can't undo the damage but you can prevent it from getting worse.
Believe me you don't want fucked up teeth, it will absolutely destroy your confidence.
t. depressed faggot who didn't brush teeth in teens and now has to live with disgusting teeth.

of course I fucking do
how? its just a part of daily routine like a shower

early men didn't have the common diets we do now. Unless you're eating extremely clean you should brush two times man not hard and floss your shit

you probably have decay inside your teeth that is not visible from the outside.
have fun with your dentures in 10 years.

t. didn't brush when I was a teenager

OP HERE

I AM NOW REALLY SELF CONSCIOUS ABOUT THIS SO I WANT TO BRUSH MY TEETH TWICE.

btw, i haven't had any teeth problems yet

Do your teeth look fine after not brushing them for so long? Do they ache?
Pls post a picture of your teeth

Consider yourself very lucky. Brush in the morning and at night, it isn't hard.
I wish I told myself this as a teenager before it was too late, and now I need dental implants. Just do it, you only get 1 set of teeth for life.

My mouth feels disgusting if I don't brush. Why would you want to risk your teeth falling out and have shitty dog breath all the time? Brushing takes like 2 minutes. There is no excuse not to.

look beneath your gums in your molars in front of the mirror. push down the gum a bit to reveal the lower part of your tooth.
Guaranteed you will find decay hiding beneath your gums.

Attached: 1549306052952.jpg (423x613, 50K)

Actually there's very little Jewish dentists. The top members of the ADA aren't Jewish, and the practice of dentistry itself isn't Jewish; unlike loans/banking etc.

Have a look at hardcore rabbis, their teeth are hella fucked. Also go spend a week in Israel, you wont find any dentists there lmao

can decay be undone by brushing my teeth regularly?

what do i do to undo the damage?

you need to get them filled by the dentist. Doesn't cost too much thankfully.
I had to get 3 teeth filled and 1 root canal.

Go to the dentist, he will be able to properly diagnose you

Unless you have been consistently eating sugar for years it shouldn't be irreversible

I have gingivitis. It gets better when I don't brush and don't eat all the garbage food that half of Jow Forums tells me is healthy because they're fucking mentally ill junkies.

Btw, gingivitis means you'll eventually lose the tooth.

Attached: realmalk.jpg (840x525, 28K)

afaik you can't undo the damage, you can only keep it from getting worse.
If you have dental insurance (or enough money) go see a dentist, the longer you wait the more expensive and complicated it will become.

That is the stupidest fucking shit. Tell me, how would a tooth possibly decay only on the inside when plaque is on the outside? Did you just post this because you wanted to go through the motions of informing someone without having to read about what a cavity is?

Cure Tooth Decay: Remineralize Cavities and Repair Your Teeth Naturally with Good Food [Second Edition]

>How do I start brushing my teeth regularly?

1. Rinse the brush head (the bristly part) in water
2. Put a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on the bristles
3. Use the toothbrush to brush all surfaces of your teeth
4. Rinse the toothbrush off and spit out the toothpaste (don't swallow it)
Repeat in the morning and at night, every day.

With advances in dental technology will I be ok if my teeth only last me another couple decades?

Attached: hmm.jpg (834x1111, 127K)

3x day you filthy animal, after every meal

I'm confused by this thread. If I didn't brush my teeth twice a day my mom and dad would kill me. Where were your parents?

We don’t live with our parents anymore.

so once you move out of your parents house you disregard all of the advice and life lessons they've given you?

Do you just blindly repeat tasks because you were forced to for a long time?

Have you stopped wiping your ass after you moved out?
Kys

I'm not saying that you should blindly follow what you were forced to do as a child.
Your parents should only force you to do important stuff (like dental hygene) until you are mature enough to understand why it's important.

I wear Invisalign so I do it every day now at least once cause I don't like having filthy shit attached to my tray.

I just brush my teeth whenever I take a shower. I leave a cup inside with my toothbrush, and also keep a bottle of mouthwash inside. I find it quicker than taking the time to do it before/after a shower

i brush every morning and night and floss 2-3 times a week

ur an infidel

People in the past also didn't have nearly as much sugar in their diets.

After waking up, after last meal, flossing before bed.

This. Their diets were way different and they didn't eat as much sweet and acidic foods as we do now.

It's the same reason we have gyms now. Our environments changed while our bodies pretty much stayed the same. So we had to find ways to supplement the change.

Oh you don't hunt/gather/farm all day now, time to lift.

Being this retarded. Do you not eat or sleep anymore?