youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19241191/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19505921/
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=KRAIAqVkBjE&t=623s
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lthy

>Virgin Vegan
>Chad Carnivore
Don't fall for the vegan meme in 2019 user please

Attached: carnivore chad.jpg (188x269, 10K)

that guy was smaller than venus and was associated with juicers all of his career

>Juicers
>1920s
I didn't think there was much juicing going on back then but even if there was there is plenty of carnivore body builders, people losing weight and people curing their digestive issues. The vegan diet today however seems to be only talked about when it destroyed peoples health or to cure heart problems after being on the SAD

>1920s
He was born in 1917 you fucking retard.

Ok, I didn't google it. Hardly that big of a difference, and you haven't argued with a single point I have made about the diets

what points? unsourced anecdotes?

This is Jow Forums user, you expect me to link a study for every point? You haven't argued a single case for your diet I am just pointing out the benefits of the carnivore and the flaws beginning to show in the vegan lifestyle

Attached: carnivore.png (476x584, 582K)

there are studies which Im not going to find but you can that in women carnivore diets are good but for men it fucks up your testosterone

> not pooping for 10 days????

Holy fuck lads, I think I might kill myself. I enjoy my regular log schedule.

are roids considered vegan?

>not pooping for up to 10 days
nigga what, how is that even possible on a vegan diet

>youtu.be/xqUO4P9ADI0?t=256
Look around 3:10, nice little study, everyone pooped once a day on this diet
When you see 50+ year old men on this diet looking as Jow Forums as fuck (pic related) it's hard to believe that their testosterone has been completely fucked. Would love to see these studies

Attached: joe anderson.jpg (911x1200, 178K)

They're made from onions

im not even a vegan but i will admit going vegan is the healthiest diet if you dont think so you are just coping. it is ezpz getting protein and all your vitamins in you dont need any supplements and it is the only diet that can reverse diabetes and heart disease.

Why do people keep quitting vegan diets because they are sick? Tons of celebrities who hopped on the vegan hype train had to start eating fish again. There is no logical or scientific reason to assume a vegan diet is healthy

Attached: DvppLBtX4AAvHX5.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

because they have no idea what they are doing all the scuence points to veganism as one of the healthiest diets so i have no idea what you are talking about you just posted some low iq facebook post

>I'm not even vegan but vegan is the best

Attached: 2132141421.jpg (399x382, 11K)

Would love to see some science or a guide on how to be healthy vegan long term. Seen too many people locally and online dropping out of veganism to believe it can be a good idea long term for humans.

Attached: recover.jpg (1125x1103, 189K)

I am vegan and you do need supplements. Vegans HAVE to get B12 supplemented in some form.

>vegans

Attached: IMG_20181225_164112.jpg (655x630, 210K)

clarence has been a vegan for a while now and lifts more than everyone on this site and has stated that he feels fine on the diet. you obviously cant just jump into the diet without doing any research on what foods you should eat which is what all the brainlets are doing who are saying they feel like shit on the diet.

You KNOW vegan diets are only good to not make your heart explode right? This is why lots of roiders are vegan

the majority of my diet is plant based but i do eat eat meat sometimes I am not going full vegan because i dont care about living long anyway
alot of vegan foods are already fortified with b12 just drink fucking onions milk

How long is a while? How are we measuring that Clarence is more Jow Forums than everyone else?

he lifts more than everyone on this site on pl and oly it has been like 3-4 years i think

>3-4 year
>longterm
Lifts more, weight or reps (Numbers please)? How fast can he run? How are his energy levels? How is his mood? How are his teeth and gut holding up? How much supplementation does he have to do?

that is a pretty long time
he doesnt use supplements
just look at his channel and search for the videos where he talks about veganism
m.youtube.com/user/clarence0

don't think roids are vegan, son

>pictures with text over it prove anything

Gonna need links if you want any meme diet to be taken serously

Vegetarian is the only diet worth doing

Diet wise
Health wise
Moral (if you care about morals while eating)

Keto, carnivore, vegan, paleo it’s all meme bullshit

Vegiterian is the only true diet all else is for clowns who are either
>le epic badass meat eater
>holier than though plant eater

shawn-baker.com/the-meat-blog/2018/4/20/testosterone-its-complicated

Cope you fucking retard, you can be lean and have low test. Fuck outta here with your meme bullshit

>ARTIFICIALLY fortified

so you admit a vegan diet is not a natural diet for humans

i mean animal products are injected with b12 as well

and "natural" doesnt matter. you live in a time where it is ezpz to go vegan and it is literally the healthiest diet

so you admit you are retarded, ok!

listen guys you need to eat a 90% at least plant based diet. Just look at India! They have done it for millennia!

How else are we supposed to implement a caste system in the West if you fuckers don't eat more plants?

Not what anyone means by long-term
Not even b-12?
Looks impressive but seen people on carnivore diets breaking world records
My picture wasn't for proof it was a visual aid your words without evidence don't mean squat either.
>moral
If eating only meat cured my artheritus and my insane gut issues and lethargy should I stop doing it? Veganism is a meme user too many people have to quit it because it is too hard, if it was actually useful or healthy there would be tons more people doing it, it's been around long enough for studies to be done and yet there is no concrete reason good enough to go vegan

Attached: aid85016-v4-728px-Quit-Being-a-Vegan-Step-13.jpg (728x546, 60K)

>>vegan diets aren't healthy-

Thanks OP could not have said it better myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: Veganism the Healthiest most complete diet.jpg (1280x800, 318K)

OK bro great idea

Attached: Another Robust Vigorous Vegan.jpg (788x450, 58K)

>vegan fallacy

I said vegiterian

I also said
>moral (if you care about morals when you eat)

Work on your reading comprehension.

You’ll be bigger than most by going vegiterian, there’s a reason everyone recommends a gallon a milk a day to bulk up as well as eating plenty of eggs

You literally get everything you need from being vegiterian. Vegan and carnivore are two extremes in the wrong direction that make you low test retards

Pic related clint walker who was 6’6 was vegiterian

Attached: 2ADB33D1-CD98-45F5-BA28-B153294B405E.jpg (236x301, 17K)

OK Vegan agenda shill.

Attached: Average Well Adjusted Vegan.jpg (1112x561, 39K)

I do care about my morals greatly but why would eating meat make me immoral if it's for health reasons?
>You’ll be bigger than most by going vegiterian
Are all vegetarians 6'6? No of course not, anybody I have met who went vegetarian young stopped growing as quickly as those around them even though they were taller beforehand and had tall parents.
>Vegan and carnivore are two extremes in the wrong direction that make you low test retards
Don't see how carnivore is extreme seeing as you also get everything you need on a carnivore diet, in a vegan diet you don't so it's clearly extreme

I’m literally not advocating for vegainsim lmao you’re retarded

Animal cruelty runs rampant in the meat industry

To adress your second claim milk is literally what makes people tall. If your friends who converted to vegiterianism stunted their growth then they obviously had no idea what they were doing

On a carnivore diet you get zero carbohydrates and zero glucose, zero fiber, excess acid in your system

Attached: A9C344A5-C789-4ED5-9AA0-1A564737E2C7.png (1242x2208, 2.37M)

>I’m literally not advocating for vegainsim lmao you’re retarded

*LITERALLY TWO SECONDS LATER....*

>Animal cruelty runs rampant in the meat industry

Attached: Healthy Vibrant Vegans.png (1280x800, 1.19M)

>Animal cruelty runs rampant in the meat industry
What do you define as animal cruelty besides killing them? How is the dairy industry ok?
>milk is literally what makes people tall
Is milk the only thing that makes people tall? Why would kids not be chugging gallons of milk everyday? I haven't researched this but it sounds like a ridiculous claim

Attached: milk.png (888x429, 106K)

im not him but those two things arent mutually exclusive. i eat meat often, yet i admit there are all kinds of bad practices in the industry

you mean vegan diets + all the supplements he is taking ? well no shit sherlock

This guy is quite retarded

>you have too be vegan to be against animal cruelty

Based retard

Animal cruelty is defined as animal abuse. Which is what happens day in and day out as thousands of Mexicans and subhumans abuse and needlessly torture livestock. Like gif related. But I get it you got le epic high test (which you don’t carnivore diet yields the same low test result as vegan diets)

>Is milk the only thing that makes people tall?
essientally yes, milk and a healthy diet without any growth stunting injuries

That’s why literally every mammal doubles it’s size many times over from birth to adolescence from drinking its mother’s milk

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19241191/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19505921/

Read the peer reviewed research before acting like google yields better results

Attached: 7B2E9B6F-437D-42AA-8BBE-3DCE5402F194.gif (580x326, 986K)

that picture is full of more shit than a vegan who hasn't pooped for 10 days.

>fecal implants
nigga what

I live in Ireland, animal cruelty like that doesn't happen here
>Read the peer reviewed research before acting like google yields better results
did you miss when I said "I haven't researched this". You are probably right on this one but why don't we have kids downing gallons of milk to make it into the NBA?

so basically we need to do away with animal abuse rather than doing away with eating meat.

Even if that picture itself was bullshit (It isn't btw) there is plenty of similar reports from people on this diet

Well it was the fact that you posted a screen shot of the google search was why I said that

>why don't we have kids downing gallons of milk to make it into the NBA?

There’s still the natural cap for height with genetics

It’s the same reason Asian Americans are taller than their Asian counterparts. A large part of it is diet

Eating meat is pretty pointless when you literally get all the benefits from animal by products like milk and eggs

Western countries were built on domestication and agriculture not hunting and gathering

just eat plants

Attached: downloadfile-47.jpg (516x661, 113K)

>(It isn't btw)
the text claims she doesn't work out or do cardio, just eats meat and magically lost weight and got a better body. it's 100% bullshit.

>>Animal cruelty runs rampant in the meat industry
...you deny this...?

the glasses and pinecone make that image about 500% more pretentious. i'd still eat whatever the fuck that is tho, looks tasty.

>jon penus

Can't be cruelty because animals are dumb

She looks like she just lost weight, which a calorie deficit will do while burning fat. Maybe she is pretty active besides gym work and cardio?

How about this?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1af1-uai-2880x3508.jpg (2880x3508, 1.68M)

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

He's on steroids.

so is every other jewtuber

Theres literally no reason to be on a vegan diet.

It’s unnatural

Attached: downloadfile-48.jpg (1020x574, 179K)

No, it's not.

He's actually on more steroids then he was before to make up for the loss in strenght.
He's also damn near crippled and not putting up the numbers he was before. So he ups the dose of steroids and other drugs.
He'll be crippled and have a fucked heart before he's 30.

It is though, you can't do it without supplementation

You need to take vitamins which aren’t naturally occurring to have a complete diet.

Vegeterian diets do not

cows are supplemented you meatnigger

Attached: downloadfile-40.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

I can eat vegan food without being on a vegan diet, user.

Some* cows take some* suppliants

the only evidence i need of veganism being bad is a pair of eyes, don't need a study to tell me what i see plainly.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRAIAqVkBjE&t=623s

>eating factory farmed meat

lmao

Yeah but nobody would choose to eat processed slop when you could just eat some nice healthy meat

Non-vegans can get rickets too, that's why the gov mandated that milk be supplemented to stop it. These guys just fed their daughter shitty food

good goyim

it's not like the ultra wealthy eat vegan or anything

keep eating your kfz™ bigmac® baconager© or whatever it's called

Attached: downloadfile-44.jpg (1020x574, 136K)

When have you ever seen a non-vegan getting rickets recently? The vegan diet is a meme and things like this are helping with killing it

i think you missed the point of my post, thats not surprising though.

I don't think so, I tried being vegetarian for a year.
Eating high carbs makes me miserable, and I got anemic.
As far as morality, there is no reason why killing animals would be immoral. We evolved this way, animals kill each other constantly. It's the way of nature.

>we evolved this way

Lmao no we didn’t (unless you’re a subhuman) our ancestors have been utakizing agriculture and domestication of animals since the dawn of time

>inb4 cavemen were epic hunger gatheres
Yeah I guess if you want to follow the same life style as a sub 80 iq ape go right ahead

Feel free to eat whatever you want too. I tried your diet and it didn't work. I'm gonna do what works instead.

Anyone training past the 30's had access to juice my guy. I'd imagine Gironda didn't juice when he was young, but in his later years he actually recommend it to everyone.

Thought steroids only really took off in the 50s and why wouldn't be recommend them? They just looked like free gains

Imagine being brainlets on fit

>listen to stupid random thots pretend they have gut issues and problems on a vegan diet

or

>listen to YouTubers who document their entire lives and what they eat on a nearly daily basis who are healthy as fuck

Jow Forums chooses the former most of the time

There are vegans jumping off the diet in droves all the time you disingenuous cuck, you people will pretend and pretend until the bitter end though.

fruitarian thots? No one gives a fuck about them

There are plenty of vegan fitness guys that are completely healthy years on the diet.

Imagine that, the people ACTUALLY doing blood work and showing them on YouTube are actually healthy.

Eating a calorie dedicate makes anyone lose weight. You just didn’t do the vegiterian diet right if it “didn’t work for you”

>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: 1549557339082.jpg (650x491, 56K)

>blog posts
gross, like your food gentile

Attached: downloadfile-49.jpg (474x248, 38K)

You're just one of the dumb ones. You can't eat a bunch of cheese and pretend you're healthy. Cheese is a crutch.

>ou just didn’t do the vegiterian diet right if it “didn’t work for you”
I already told you, dumb faggot, it made me anemic. Plant iron is shit, you can get 300% of it daily and it still won't do anything.