What does Jow Forums do for a living? How much is your annual income?

What does Jow Forums do for a living? How much is your annual income?

- Pub owner
- Around the $60k per year

Attached: 1539575860289.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Advertising Creative.
£100k a year.

Math PhD 300k starting

"Angel investor"

Really I fuck around on a bitcoin fortune. Technically my income is a little over $200k counting capital gains

Lol

Hasn't bitcoin lost over 50% of its value over the past year

Pilot, USAF, around 70k a year.

Gas station attendant, $11 an hour

Currently working for the UN in Europe. In August I'll start working for the Foreign Ministry of my country.

Head chef at Wendy's, 160k a year
I'm also 6'3 and have a 9 inch dick

-EMT
-46k a year

I wanna make more money but fuck 24 hour shifts. Somebody redpill me on nursing school

Manager in pizza shop
2$/hour

- Tree surgeon
- 10k britquids

aerospace engineering student
1300 monthly

How do you make money as a student?

JavaScript Developer
$75k

Factory night shift manager. $120,000 a year. People are supposed to contact me if there is a problem so I contact people to fix it, everybody stopped ringing me and just go straight to whoever they need to fix it. Still get paid as the factory needs me there for insurance

I work as a tech for Porsche during the day and own a performance parts mail-order company on the side. I do most of the fabrication work/welding, ECU tuning and aluminum casting myself and outsource stainless and mild steel casting.

I make $75k from my day job and do about another $60-100k on the side.

Supplement store worker, 13k a year. Unifag

male psychiatric nurse
200k starting

Google. Decent chunk of change.

molecular biology phd student, 35k/year

>Independent software dev
>40 last year, hopefully 65 this year
BUT I'm only 20 so there's time yet to grow

What is the plan for niggers

Day trader. About $-2.500,- per quarter

what language?

Just get your Medic and find a career department. You can make 80-110k a year in Maryland for example. You'll enjoy nursing school of you dont mind being an NPC who can only take orders from Dr. Quack.

Ben?

EM resident physician, 70k/year but like 200k in debt. 2 more years till I start making that big boy money.

Team Lead, Biz Dev

beat me to it user

Corrections, ~100k

Not him but same shit for me
Electrical engineer doing Machine Learning shit, about 1250 for me
You make money (Im a masters student) because of your supervisor. They give you money and you do research.

phd students get stipends
t. phd student getting 30k per year to do fuck all

lmao based

Attached: b38b24deff204ffae507e57a7dbbf8c4.jpg (615x345, 29K)

What? What is this numeracy? You earn -$2.50? Every 3 months? Why to 3 decimal places?

Unless of course you're European and you're using a period to indicate thousands. In which case, why are you giving it in dollars?

bosnian

about 55k with benefits

Kek

What pub, where?

Cnc apps engineer

Got an industrial engineering degree

Financial analyst for a health insurance company
$60k a year

blue collar wagecuck
around 100k
but it's 40 over of overtime a week, like this cuck
Really our base pay with 40 hours is shit and we think overtime makes okay but fuck it's awful.

Attached: delete.jpg (700x700, 68K)

University lecturer

28k € per year and some benefits like free public transportation. Not too much but I only have 2 workdays a week + preparing my classes

Attached: 1540669581979.png (565x425, 288K)

Please, someone teach me to code or at least point me out in right direction so i have money for more supplements and tren.

Principal Program Manager Lead at Amazon
$168,000 base salary not including stock options and other benefits.
Hoping the NYC HQ2 deal pulls through so I can move over there.

What subject(s)?

Office Drone for State Marijuana Program, 35k.
Easy laid back 9-5.

I am a 6'5" chef at Wendy's making a little over 100k

Full time student, Part time Gym receptionist.
A little over minimum wage (40k a year)
I sit around in front desk all day pretending to busy myself on the computer
But it comes with free membership, shake and free wifi

We get it ur mad you didnt do well at HS

Kek this

Data analyst at an insurance company
About €40K which is a lot for a 27 year old here in Spain

IT engineer. I clear around 120k. I'd rather own a pub.
Only math docs making that are counting cards.

0$
T. Trying to find law internship

manual labor wagecuck, 30k

Attached: 1541970643668.png (437x431, 209K)

Code academy bro. Plus a lot of local universities give online classes for it that are dirt cheap to take

Cope

$37k - medical billing. Actively applying elsewhere, honestly just want $60k and I’ll be satisfied.

Line cook, currently 35k but I’m being trained to be kitchen manager so I’ll be making 50k when that kicks in. Next step is sous wich will put me at 80k. Just have to wait for the old fart in position dies it takes over as head chef.

Attached: ABCB5CE7-5352-48BA-95B4-0C09A1DF44D0.png (750x1334, 1.92M)

Firmware engineer 76k

When's a good time to ask for a raise? Been at it for over a year.

130,000 writing software, but bay area. hoping to move back to the east cost or maybe even another country in a year. thought it would be like west coast NYC out here but it's nowhere near as cool to justify the rent.

At my work annual raises are pretty much the expectation

Yeah, I can't leave now because I make too much money. So I do a lot of the EMS teams for the county.

is that aaron
come to the pub lad

They give raises too every year but its only 2% increase. I was thinking something more substantial like 5k+. I've been given more responsibilities and now they want me to do manufacturing work, which I know nothing about but am excited to do.

Software Developer

55k a year, no degree

Wow I thought you guys make more. You planning to fly for a commercial airline once you get out?

Paying 1750 for a 1 bed apt, how much do you pay?

Nothing
NEET

stay at home son
3k a year
pic related is me

Attached: 1548844107216.png (680x763, 313K)

Marketing associate, about $2500, pretty good for a 20 year old with few bills to pay

40k queens poinds
10% of profits as bonus
web dev

Fry Artist at McDonald's Ristoranté

Attached: 1531797905507.png (988x1190, 607K)

Male nurse, starting 100k

Attached: stock113.jpg (797x532, 74K)

2250, it's ridiculous but the location's pretty close to the downtown area around here (not sf proper) and my drive's under 15 minutes at least.

YOU WHAT

Attached: 1548818616678.png (637x653, 463K)

>network admin
>$65k and great benefits
It's not insane but I live in NH so $65k goes pretty far

Me too, bro

Attached: 1549644385164.png (509x619, 8K)

Electrical Engineer (Radio Frequencies) -$57kCDN, and I only get to keep like 70% of it because Canada is a fucking shithole.

Cop, about $100k a year. I could make a lot more if I cared to... but I try not to work too much overtime and see the senpai. Too many cops end up with 3 wives and kids that hate them because they keep chasing that sweet sweet off duty money.

Is it helpful if i am an absolute beginner?

This is cool, I'm mad jealous. Curious, what car do you drive and what do you have done to it?

Let me have a guess... switzerland?

Welfare office, I work with Medicaid
42k a year

I find it funny we have poorfag threads with everyone in the thread talking about how they survive off generic brand canned tuna and white rice, and one guy that had to steal toilet paper from his local Burger King to make ends meet... but then we have these threads where everyone is a successful software engineer making $100k minimum a year. Someone's lying to seem interesting...

Attached: 29awv89.jpg (1280x960, 108K)

European studies and international relations. Yes I know they're shitty meme studies

0 $
No job, no education. I will inevitably kill myself.

Hey now, some of us are Engineers making fuck diddly all. It is on a spectrum, just like us.

Fellas the gnc near me is hiring, is that an alright job? I’m 18 years old and I already have a seasonal job for the summer lined up but some extra cash would be nice

Attorney $270k (with bonus)

Seafarer/Merchant Navy

At home atm

Bros, how do I become a medical officer in the Canadian military?

I heard they pay for your tuition andI'm too much of a poorfag to go to medschool

Attached: 5040a211b8af6344517af433c6d8fbb8.jpg (599x611, 36K)

My brother applied for this in Belgium, but he quit after he realized that even if you serve you can't enroll in 'civilian medicine' just because you have military experience

Bro it depends on the gnc. You can get paid well but get ready to have to sell all day everyday. It’s a sales position with commission. It gets boring, but also it’s a corporate environment type job and they will fire you if they have too with no remorse or care. It’s fucked , id say don’t work there.

Expert in women studies

kek

computer programmer
60k euro

Water Plant Operator
40k, with benefits and a pension, just started

£15k

Index cards online. No travel costs so that counts as a bonus I guess.

I have a lot of cars and bikes and all are absolutely modded to piss. All of my cars are VWs. I daily drive a bagged, golf with a built diesel motor, built trans, big turbo setup, completely custom interior/sounds system, etc...

Thinking about getting a 997 911 turbo soon to make parts for it to sell.