Is there any legitimate basis to eggs being unhealthy?

Is there any legitimate basis to eggs being unhealthy?

Attached: 12118ACE-BE3E-4A9A-8EC2-93923906A815.jpg (1152x2048, 502K)

atherosclerosis.

very heated debate. I don't know which side to believe so better not to eat too many a day.

Jewish lies

why do we have this thread every day

yeah, the jews don't want to see the true power of aryan men eating EGGS. fucking lol.
is the entirety of heart disease a (((sham)))?

No. Eggs are high in cholesterol and that's why people say they are unhealthy, but dietary cholesterol has little to no impact on atherosclerosis. Saturated fats do, which eggs are not high in. Eggs are fantastic.

It's not a heated debate. There's people citing research and there's people repeating old assumptions. Eggs are fine. They are the best proteins you can get.

Nah, vegans used to hate on them but there is no problems with eggs. Just cook them because apparently people keep giving themselves salmonella trying to Rocky Balboa them after a workout

Eating large amounts of eggs will fuck you up. Every egg has about 0.7 grams of omega-6 fatty acids and fuck all omega-3.
But if you eat some fatty fish with your eggs, you have literally the most nutritious and healthy meal you can eat.

Attached: alex.jpg (210x257, 17K)

noided off your head

hmm ok i did some reading and it seems u are right. so saturated fat & trans-fats are culprit for heart disease, not dietary cholesterol? and the reason people believed it was the cholesterol is because there is usually saturated fat as well, in foods that are high in cholesterol?

Pretty much, desu.
You get heart disease from being fat. You can get fat eating just about anything.
If you eat 36 eggs a day, and you're fit, you're probably not going to get heart disease.
Any study that blames the specific food and ignores that the subjects are fucking obese is a sham.

They give you smelly farts haha eww *pffffft*

i cook my eggs over well. fite me.

no

oh and i got a buddy who had high bad blood cholesterol and he actually lowered it by eating 5 boiled eggs every morning for 3 months.

iirc, combining high saturated fats with high dietary cholesterol is also more of an issue than just either one alone.

so cook eggs in olive oil and not butter, and don’t fall for the steak and eggs meme. i usually eat 4 eggs with a carb side like toast (very lightly buttered) or roasted potatoes (using evoo). 24g egg protein + 4-8 wheat/potato protein for breakfast is enough unless you fell for the 1g/bodyweight protein meme

Why can’t I delete this?

I did gallon of eggs per day for the first 18 months I lifted and it made my muscles super jacked but my shoulders keep getting smaller, I'm not sure if I should keep going at this point but I don't know how to cook anything else and all my friends refer to me as Eggman and I don't really like the name but it's kind of my identity now, I don't know if I can go back

Attached: 1549671376151.jpg (640x792, 323K)

Scrambled eggs and tuna or sardines is actually very good.

Either egg yolks or egg whites cause inflammation. I forget which.

no