Is there any reason to do legs or is it just a meme?

Is there any reason to do legs or is it just a meme?

Attached: IMG_3498.jpg (660x371, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ha8CGw9nkTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a meme spread by a tranny who has a 10GB folder filled with dudes with poor calf genetics

She looks like a fucking foot.

To get stronger.
No point in having a huge upper body if it crumbles under your weak legs.

>is there any reason to get stronger or is it just a meme?

Unironically it's a meme

What guys think is proportionate and what girls think is proportionate are seperated by like a factor of 2, you can get away with squatting your bench and the only people who will ever call you out are nerds online who don't realize women dgaf

you do upper body for your present time
your future self will thank you for your legs and hips workouts
t.40yo boomer

if you think big/strong legs are feminine, watch rugby.
if you think big/strong legs are unnatractive, watch rugby with a woman

>lifting for aesthetics
>not doing legs

Attached: 1539188835951.jpg (327x137, 4K)

Legs have more androgen receptors
gives you a bigger test boost
mostly relevant for nattys

Have you ever kicked someone hard? it feels fucking amazing and the stronker your legs are the further they will travel

And working the biggest muscles in your body stimulates the largest amount of HGH, so it boosts the effectiveness of your other exercises.

Do legs so you don't snap your quad or hamstring while benching.

>No point in having a huge upper body if it crumbles under your weak legs.
I need you to think about what you just user

Attached: 1549206551109.jpg (402x462, 51K)

>tfw you know people lifting for mires will NEVER EVER make it because they'll never get any internal peace gains

feels great to be purplepilled

Attached: 1539162689693.jpg (267x320, 10K)

>t.40yo boomer
How are you knees doing?

You’re right
youtu.be/ha8CGw9nkTY

your legs, posterior chain, and core are your foundation. You're never going to put up decent numbers on your upper-body lifts without also having a strong lower body. Or else you'll just cave in on things like bench and OHP, because you'll be limited in your capacity by your weak-ass foundation.

Your body is meme

Attached: legday-skipped-696x428.jpg (696x428, 56K)

Yeah, half of your body is a meme.

>is there any reason to train the largest muscle in the human body who also happens to be the most important one?
Fucking kys yourself

It's a meme. Just wear pants all the time and no one can even tell.

>be you, have a well trained upper body but chicken legs
>cutie asks you to help pick up something heavy for her
>as you bend over to lift it up, you realize you are unable to carry the excessive weight because although your chest is pumped and your biceps are booming, you need the strength of your legs to really carry such hefty weight because literally all of your weight is being supported by your legs
>you fail to carry the heavy object and look like a fag as some boomer walks over and carries the object with no problem
Yeah, legs are a meme I guess

It won't give you aesthetics but it will give you a test boost, so you definitely should do some heavy squats every now and then. Don't isolate your legs though, that's retarded

Attached: 54731CC4-A7A2-4AEA-B39F-D8A609D41E8C.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

you don't build a house from the top down.

just squat once a week and you'll be fine. Combined with deadlifts this is all the leg workout I need, but my legs get ripped from doing basically nothing so

Well if you were concerned about muscles' importance, you wouldn't be bodybuilding. As far as bodybuilding goes, the "most important" muscles are those that contribute the most to your aesthetics.

i run long distances

It's mostly a meme when you get beyond squatting a plate or two.

Benefits for squatting more than 2plate:

1. You cannot wear pants sold in stores. You either have to wear baggy pieces of shit or get something tailored that'll look ridiculous as people looking at you will see your legs aren't for pants
2. Long recovery times
3. Numbers to impress neckbeards

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHAN

Attached: uiuhfii2i4511.jpg (750x906, 67K)