Phenibut is great and all but it's not a long-term solution

phenibut is great and all but it's not a long-term solution

how can i achieve phenibut-tier GABA levels naturally?

Attached: phenibut-hcl-powder.jpg (458x458, 35K)

bump

my thread must succeed

Have you tried traps?

Bump

I know that feel lad have a bump
I use phenibut when im starting a new job or any situation with new people, then i feel more comfortable to be myself around them sober after that

You have to take phenibut daily, increasing the dosage by 1g each day for 365 days. Then stop cold turkey, the effects will then be permanent.

I see it as something to be used the first few times you’re in a new situation that would otherwise be stressful or make you anxious

But don’t try to depend on it, use it to shake that initial anxiety and you’ll probably find that you’re perfectly able to cope without it

I’ve used it mainly on a few first dates, but I always feel like I never needed it in hindsight. A couple of beers before a date does the same thing anyway.

Hehehe, don't do this kids. Self forever sleep is bad.

If only there were a way.

These lads get it. There are seriously diminishing returns with regular phenibut use. Using it as a means of exposure therapy is really the only way you should be using this chemical desu

keto, magnesium, lithium. meditation.
and lifestyle.

Exposure therapy is exactly the term I was looking for

I really want to try this shit but I already have an addictive personality and I've heard the withdrawal is basically like being in mental hell

I took phenibut almost daily for like 3 months when i was starting a new job but eventually i noticed that it fucked with my short term memory too much and made me kind of a goof ball, supplementing theanine, getting 8 hours a night, getting sun, and excercising is all i've been doing and i hold eye contact and seem to have a good amount of confidence, and i'm clear headed, my rationale is better, and i no longer crave food. I still take phenibut on days where i'm exhausted or something and need to get through the day and back to bed but i avoid it when possible.

phenibut can be useful but using drugs to get through life is a cope won't help you in the long run

Cognitive behavioral therapy. The reason phenibut and other drugs work is that they mask the chemical/neural response of your maladaptive neural pathways, i.e. irrational anxiety in reaction to certain stimuli (social interaction, leaving the house, etc). You need to change the pathways long term so that you lower or eliminate those responses given the same stimuli.

>Meditation.

Depression, anxiety and boredom is in large part a thought process. Rumination, negative self talk, other stuff. Meaning you have to think, in order to get to that point of rumination. Anxiety only works if you think, then you start over thinking.

If you focus your mind on one object. You don't think. It takes some work, doing it daily for awhile. Then this "mental focus" grows strong enough to help in everyday life.

It nips these negative thoughts in the bud. You're mind is concentrated on the present moment. No thoughts, no anxiety.

Takes work.
But it 100% works, proven by science.
Works way, way better than any drug.

Attached: IMG_5516.jpg (552x720, 124K)

What does this do?

if you're looking for confidence gains just push yourself to do things that scare you little by little. as those things become routine, you can push more. after a year of doing this daily you'll be a completely different person and much further ahead in life than most people who don't challenge themselves in this way.

The problem with that is it that in order for exposure therapy to be effective, the fear/anxious feeling needs to be triggered. phenibut just removes that feeling, so fear extinction won't occur

anxiolytic. Relieves anxiety, stress, etc. Some people also report it makes them more socially outgoing

What dosage do you guys usually take?

Is this what beta-blockers make you feel? I've always wondered. And even then if you still feel the anxiety what's the point of them?