Tfw no gf tonight

>tfw no gf tonight

She’s out with her girlfriends. Already went to the gym and now get high as fuck and hang out on the internet with my Jow Forums friends. Post other good Jow Forumsness feels.

Attached: D134CEE7-7251-471D-BEA9-E1BB357D77BC.jpg (196x250, 7K)

>tfw no gf since birth

Attached: 1549451523584.jpg (667x659, 27K)

user she is getting blacked as we speak

LOL, she's getting fucked, hard

nobody loves you

cuck

Lmao user I feel for you. My gf went out yesterday, said shes going out with coworkers, didnt want to but had to. Then 6 hours later she texts me that shes taking molly, then I go to sleep bcz work next day and tlday she tells me how awesome molly at clubs is and "unrelatedly" mentions how awesome sex on molly is and that it bonds people spiritually.

Should I be worried guys?

I'd be really concerned user

I'm sorry

Attached: images.png (300x250, 5K)

Chinups to failure number is increasing and my back is getting joocier, feels good man

Is Jow Forums really this insecure or do you just know shitty women?

You made me feel proud for being single

Shit, I guess only pump and dump from now on.

Attached: 1549524053571.png (446x473, 240K)

OP if ur a real dog you'll fuck a random bitch tonite. remember master key shitty lock.

both

h-haha y-yeah girlfriends suck

Attached: You're unloveable and you will never have this.jpg (933x960, 195K)

If i ever date someone and they're into clubs or drugs than I know for a fact theyre not for me and never will be

You are a degenerate for hooking up with a low class whore like that

nice larp

>doing molly
dump her

Attached: history_disgust.jpg (108x125, 2K)

Don't listen to the sad cunts OP. Currently watching "The Suits" with my gf myself. She had a girl board game evening yesterday so I spent my entire evening playing stalker for the first time and being generally lazy for the first time in forever after a week of intense trainning.

The only game she was playing was how to handle a black man user

Kek, fucking BBC poster. Keep on dreamin'

Attached: u547n.jpg (2273x1577, 423K)

People here either don't have girlfriends/wives or they are lowlifes who are surrounded by terrible women, if the first thought in their head is that she's getting around.

I love having a free night to myself once in a while. If my wife is at work or something and I get to relax at home and enjoy my own company, it's a great time. Not that I don't enjoy having her around also.

there is no better feeling than this or being the little spoon halfway through the night after being the big spoon

Attached: 1331856575564.png (320x312, 170K)

>shitty
>women

Pick both every time

she either fucked someone on it or wants to fuck you on it, either way mdma is trash and you shouldnt do it

This dude knows what's up

That's what she says. But do you believe her?

My girlfriend has no friends so any time I can't hang with her she has nothing to do and acts like I'm actively stabbing her in the soul

Based

>tfw something inside of you knows this time you're gonna make it, as even -20 degree weather couldn't stop you from bundling up and heading to the gym

this time its real, sucks that it took me 27 years to get here

same, so stress free

based

defs based
im in the same boat but im really close with my 2 younger brothers and i've stopped hanging out with them now that my gf is pregnant.
not so based