Muh eating healthy is expensive

>muh eating healthy is expensive
>muh poor people cant afford healthy food
>I'm fat because I'm poor

This is $56 worth of food in an expensive ti live town in Canada. Cant imagine how cheap it would be in the USA.

Attached: 20190209_153435.jpg (4032x2268, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

woolworths.com.au/shop/search/products?searchTerm=bread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just not knowing basic meal preparation/raised stupid

people literally don't know how to make food

if it isn't pre-packaged or something mom made they're pretty much lost.

my ex didn't know how to cook anything not using a crock pot with canned soups.

Food is also a form of entertainment for a lot of people. I don t think they can come to terms with it. It s like a drug addict.

I bulk on about £25 (30 dollars) a week

It's easy as shit if you just buy non-processed shit and cheap hearty meats (eg buy mince instead of steak cuts)

manlet lmao

Yeah, oftentimes but by no means always, poor people are poor because they are from a long line of absolute fuckups who cannot delay gratification if their life depends on it. These people aren't the sort who are poor by bad luck or circumstance. They're genetically stuck in this life. And they can't make good decisions, including food preparation.

'You must become an expert in that quality called "spannungsbogen" -- which is the self-imposed delay between desire for a thing and the act of reaching out to grasp that thing.'

Attached: 1549123199545.jpg (3568x5829, 2.36M)

premium mince ?

>eggs
>butter
>pork
its like your not even trying a true peasant's diet consists of
>bags of rice
>bags of vegetable
>bags of chicken
>bags of beans
just like in the ming dynasty

Just go carnivore guys

I'm king of manlets at 5'11

Just regular butcher's 20% fat beef mince

Whatcha cookin' user.

how do you cook the pork?

How long will that food last you OP? The butter is a solid buy as it will last a long time. Not too sure about the coffee and bagged spinach.

well you have to keep in mind this is food for a week, tops (except the butter that's good for like, 2 months? even more I guess)

but yeah, I do agree people find the dumbest excuses to stay fat.

I don't understand -- what don't they know? Are you saying that people don't know how to fire up a stovetop and put some lard and a piece of chicken on a pan? Or that they do but they put a whole onion on the pan without chopping it?

I think you all are just patting yourselves on the back for something that's really simple.

Nice, 56$ worth of food for one day.

Hey, when we reduce it to things that are actual food we have

>potato
>pork from a sick pig
>eggs from sick chickens
>butter from a sick cow
>sour cream from a different sick cow

you'd be surprised, people will literally find that as too much of a task so instead they order fast food.

I've worked in a hostel when I was still in a uni and I can confirm. 99% of people can't fucking cook for shit. They always burn everything and I mean everything they don't use any spices and everything they make is the most basic and simple shit. My favourite guy was some vegan that stayed for over a month and every single fucking day he cooked plain pasta and beans for dinner. Nothing more no sauce no salt or pepper nothing just pasta and beans, and beans were half raw.

>tfw developed spannungsbogen despite coming from a legitimately manic single mother

>tfw can never overcome the shitty upbringing entirely

i would almost rather be a poor, instant gratificationfag than spontaneously suffer from hedonistic outbursts, it would help my social gains. people care about consistency way more than conduct.

Salt pepper Italian season. Put a bunch of butter and garlic in a pan. Fry 3-4 min each side on medium heat add butter as needed

>eggs
>butter
>pork
>healthy
You're retarded

Attached: 1548793165413.gif (725x616, 3.14M)

I eat eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and cottage cheese for breakfast. Spinach salad, Apple and cinnamon oats with milk pb protien shake for lunch. And pork with either broccoli and rice or carrots and potatoes for dinner.

Like he literally put raw unsoaked beans on the pan? Or he put a can of the beans on the pan? Canned beans are generally ready to eat.

As for the sauce and spices that stuff really isn't adding much nutrition. Making simple shit is fine you autist, they're feeding themselves not your mom. Burning stuff is the fault of the government for making everyone afraid of food being even slightly undercooked.

What's the real deal on oats? Is oat bread less evil carbs than regular bread?

This wouldn't even be 15 euro in the most expensive supermarket in my city and it's in one of the more expensive parts of the Netherlands

Yeah everyone just repeats "eating healthy is impossible for cheap" because they don't cook

Every time I've gone to the grocery store with one of these people they've been amazed with the quantities of shit I come back with, while they have like 8 little plastic tubs filled with deli meat and crackers

I don't even really "cook" either because it takes forever but I at least understand the concept of cutting up lots of vegetables and some meat and putting them on a hot metal plate with seasonings so I don't have to buy pre prepared shit

Coffee is instant and 180 cups worth, I only have coffee 3 times a week. Spinach I put into a plastic container to keep it fresh and have about a handful a day so probably like a week. I go through the cottage cheese and broccoli the fastest about 3-4 days. Carrots and potatoes last a long time.

I'm not poor, I buy cheap food so I can invest the savings. If I was hurting bad I'd go ming dynasty mode

>pasta with raw beans
>fine
proving me right that 99% of people can't cook.

Canada is collapsing is not a meme it is truth

Bullshit, what are you eating?

i don't know, are you?

different guy, but I spend around the same per week its around
3kg of meat ~7$
30 eggs ~3$
2kg of rice ~1$
2 loafs of bread ~2$
200g of butter ~1$
2kg of frozen brocolli ~2$
2kg of oats ~2$
7 frozen pizzas ~10$
That's around 28$. Obviously every now and then it will end being more because of cooking oil, salt, pepper, but I usually buy it like once month

56 dollars?!

>organic carrots 1.29, non organic 99
>2 dozen eggs: 4 dollars, 6 dollars organic
>3 dollars for the broccoli
>4 dollars for 5lbs potatoes
>5 dollars 2 lbs pork chops

>frozen pizzas

Nothing there is organic

Attached: 20190209_153857.jpg (4032x2268, 2.68M)

thats not how much that stuff actually costs you fucking idiot
where do you live?

Sue me nigga, but 1000kcal for about 1.3$ is a fucking blessing.

>30 eggs a day
>only user itt that's gonna make it

How s0i can one post be?

Yep you got me I guess I steal the food and have no idea how much it costs.

>folgers
disgusting

i fixed your prices
>3kg of meat ~13$
>30 eggs ~9$
>2kg of rice ~3.50$
>2 loafs of bread ~2,63$
>200g of butter ~2$
>2kg of frozen brocolli ~4.4$
>2kg of oats ~3.5$
>7 frozen pizzas ~21$

Mince
Rice
Sardines
Oats
Milk
Whey
Carrots
Broccoli
Cheese
Peanut butter

enjoy overpaying I guess. Maybe stop buying in whole foods

>Eating that much pork
Good luck with your runny shits for weeks. I am still trying to get over mine over the 3 lb pack I bought 3 weeks ago. That and 4 cups of coffee a day fucked up my digestive system.

I have the hardest firmest shits know to mankind thank you very much. You could play billiards with my shits.

>2 lbs of liver a month
>vitamin A up to the point where you have to watch out for overdose
>strong taste means it hipsters will never drive up the price, like those cunts did with ox tail and bones for broth
feels good man

>instant coffee

Attached: tekashi69.jpg (200x200, 7K)

where the fuck do you shop? garbage cans?

That makes more sense. Those items which last a while are worth the money. I live in Calgary and the cost of food is affordable, however I do laugh at how little it would cost if I lived in the states. What are your goals with a diet like that? Also fuck cottage cheese, it is a meme.

what should I buy if I don't have access to a full kitchen for cooking? (dorm)

Sure dude, keep watching Gordon Ramsay and squatting 2pl8. Le elite spices lmao

Is that meant to be for all ur meals? That won't last week.give it 3-4 days max.

>that pic
>$56
Kudos to you on your successful bait.

How is cottage cheese a meme? I eat 500g a day.

Where do you live, that bag looks familar? BC

Attached: g1365404390215046132.png (550x542, 184K)

No just a top up on stuff I ran out on

Bad b8

Cottage cheese is delicious, I eat it every day at breakfast. My goal is to eat enough food so that I am not hungry

Motherfucker, I knew a female engineer in uni that would pan fry food with country crock and couldn't figure out why she burnt all her food. And I knew a Male engineer that made it to 30 without knowing what a tablespoon was. Mother tucker was using an actual spoon you put on the table. He'd use a coffee cup for a cup when following a recipe too.

I kitchen lol

i dont know where you live but where i live is close to being right. A loaf of generic bread here is a 1.50

I posted the receipt

real hood niggers steal their food

Instant coffee was good enough to beat the God damn nazis. It's good enough for any real man.

That is stupidly expensive for what I see there.
Also
>folgers crystals
Seriously bitch

>$9 USD for folger's coffee crystals
What a fucking dumb shit country.

>in the year of our lord 2019
>eating pork
Not gonna make it

where my ontariofags at?

Peterborough checking in

Attached: canadiangarbage.jpg (534x712, 44K)

literally eating cardboard and paste over here

muhnutrition

>boomerposting unironically

I only ever want one cup of coffee and I dont want to use those gay k cups. Plus it doesn't taste horrible just tastes like instant coffee

Native Campbellfordian. Now living in Halifax

Aussie here, in Australia it looks more like this;

3kg of meat - $30 ($10 p/kg) - that's the cheapest mince meat
36 eggs - $13.50 ($4.50 per dozen)
2kg rice - $8.00 ($4 p/kg)
2 loaves bread - $3.00 ($1.50 ea)
250g butter - $2.80
2kg frozen broccoli - $10.00 ($5.00 p/kg)
2kg oats - $7.20 ($3.60 p/kg)
7 frozen pizzas - $21.00 ($3.00 per pizza)

Thats $95.50

And thats all home brand stuff, cheapest of the cheap. My country is fucked.

This would be $20 USD at most at almost any Walmart in the contintental US.

No it's not.
That's about 40ish dollars worth of food.

Less than $20 in a cheap us city. 60 eggs is $3.52 at Walmart, for instance

Agreed. Not to sound too faggoty but hunting, fishing and foraging is pretty beneficial for ya hip pocket and diet
But seriously where are you getting 1.50 bread
Even wonderwhite is like 4

Attached: 1549431270089.jpg (378x378, 19K)

woolworths.com.au/shop/search/products?searchTerm=bread

Think I'm gonna start going down the beach and start fishing

Attached: homebrand_bread.jpg (490x503, 34K)

The pork alone is 7 bucks dope

Fair enough. Sorry mate
Yeh you should even when the fish aren't bitting there is heaps of shellfish to be had. If you like that also this book is great. So many "weeds" have ridiculously high amounts of protein. *by dried weight

Attached: 20190210_161034.jpg (2048x1152, 593K)

Even if you make friends with someone who occasionally shoots deer. You can fill your freeze with clean cheap organic meat

add it up and you got gains, ya sick cunt

I spend $70/month for 2000kcal per day

Attached: file.png (356x624, 52K)

Yeah right. Will look into the weed thing.
t. city slicker unfortunately, been thinking bout going and buying a whole pig though.

How does $12.57 worth of milk last you 30 days?

I drink a gallon a week, which is 4.35 gallons in a month. Whole milk is $2.89 here.

A city I sometimes commute to for work has really cheap milk though.

Attached: milk prices.png (467x487, 63K)

Fresh baked bread is a dollar here in nz.
Thought it would be cheaper in a bigger market

Jesus you spent half my weekly grocery bill for that measly pile. Get yourself a free economy loser.

Deadset, I never would've imagined that food was cheaper in NZ. I'm drinking around 2-3 litres a day.

Food costs me and arm and a leg every week

Thats some cheap milk shit like 7 made beaver here

Attached: madebeaver.jpg (953x780, 79K)

Yeh mate even that's better than the supermarket jew ripping you off for shit quality meat. And Yeh the weed book is good. Bit of fun too

just out of curiosity, do you sell propane?

Ah well well. I'm keen as to see nz. You just gave me another reason
Also making your own bread is cheap and fun. taste better to

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-08-19-14-33-1.png (1080x1080, 709K)

Look at all that fucking plastic

bread is cheap as fuck to make
>3 cups flour = $0.33
>1 teaspoon active dry yeast = $0.21
>2 teaspoons salt = $0.02
Same price as that loaf of bread, for 1/3 the price.

Any advice for living in a military dorm with only microwave allowed to cook and still be able to eat like this?