4 months in. Bulk or nah?

4 months in. Bulk or nah?

Attached: AEA44DBC-3198-43E6-A5E6-5F1DA1ED6B45.jpg (1125x1296, 228K)

you are skeleton king atm, yes bulk

Lean bulk doggie, looking pretty good already. 100-500 calorie surplus daily will suffice. Get like 1.5-2.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight for optimal growth.

Thanks for the positivity man and noted, putting on weight is gonna be a priority

No. Just keep lifting on maintenance and do cardio on your rest days

Oh and I forgot to mention. Once weight gain starts to stall, up your daily intake by another 100-500 cals

What's your routine?

You achieved ottermode user. Was that the goal?

Thank you for the input man
Noted again, thank you
I’m a beginner at this so i really dont have a routine but i only do callisthenic excercises, no weight lifting. I do weighted pushups/pullups/chinups/vsits etc whenever i can at random intervals throughout the day but usually take around 3-4 hours

Yes, at first. I wanted to get a bruce lee physique but when i posted my pics people would always say i’m skinny so i’m trying to add mass now

>That chest

Attached: images.png (399x322, 12K)

I like it desu. OP's a twink.

Should I bulk or keep cutting? I'm 5'9. 160 just cut down from 170

Attached: 20190202_110423.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

Trust me, keep cutting until you're as lean as OP. Otherwise the cut is going to take forever, so long that you might give up.

Jow Forums will tell you to bulk
But if I were you, I'd cut untill shredded look.
then perma lean bulk.

cut, you obese lad

any meal prep tips for cutting? I still have really bad eating habbits from being fat back in highschool. Thankfully I completely avoid sugar though

IF/omad
It's not magic science. I liked feeling "empty". Eating makes you lethargic. So, eating everything at the end of the day made me eat less and made me sleepy right after.

eat

Lmao looks like you're already bulking fatty

myfitnesspal or other calorie counting apps provided you can control your intake. Eat stuff without many calories like potatoes and also eat veggies.

Honestly you have a body hot enough for most girls but if you want to continue building muscle then, yes, bulk.

my chest looks a lot like yours...i fucking hate it but people never really said anything against it irl

will it get a "normal" shape when it gets bigger?

Srsly? Is that ottermode to normies?
Man my standards must be too high

wtf kid you already look pretty fucking good...4 months? wtf... Dude, if you're above 6' tall you can already slay pussy no problem, if you wanna add more mass do it slowly, dont start bloatmaxxing like a retard, lean bulk instead

can't be a twink and look older than 15

Go fuck yourself buddy
Cut brah, you’ve got a decent base body
Thanks dude, i’ve reached a point where i get mires while wearing a shirt in school but i still lack overall mass
Definitely gonna do a lean bulk, not intrested in bear mode physique and thanks, i’m 5’11 and 17 years old

Physique from 1 and a half months ago

Attached: B81317E9-7096-40EF-9EDB-887458DCE2B0.jpg (719x1013, 174K)

can't tell if that's a public bathroom or not

nah breh, my house

it looks like shit

Ay, fuck you buddy

you're the one with a large bathroom that looks like it was finished like a YMCA

Height, weight?

5’11, 65kg

It looks like your abs keep going up your chest, how hard were you flexing here?

>145lbs bw
>concidering a cut

This was a long time ago dude, though i’d guess pretty hard

I just want aesthetics/leanness breh

Great progress. Into my 1st month of calisthenics as a skelly, hope I'll look similar to you soon too!
Any tips?

Thanks man, i’m humbled. I think what really sped up the gains process was doing all my exercises weighted. Literally just fill a school bag with weights if you dont have a weight vest and so pullups/chinups/pushups etc