How long do you need to spend at a gym before you become a "regular" and you gain the privileges associated thereof?

How long do you need to spend at a gym before you become a "regular" and you gain the privileges associated thereof?

Attached: 1549754462343.webm (1292x720, 2.59M)

Who the fuck cares? Go, lift, leave.

usually about 5-8months

you can't shorten that by you know engaging people that work there in hand to hand combat.

Most gyms have such high turnover if you go 4 times a week for 2 weeks, you are a "regular"

Attached: Screenshot_20180909_073832-1.png (612x541, 454K)

100% not gonna make it. Grow the fuck up.

You just need to outlift everyone there

Please, inform me of these oh so great privileges and how I'm not going to make it.

mods are asleep, post [spoiler]gf____[/spoiler]

Attached: 147182187781.jpg (2721x2931, 1.63M)

based Elizaposter shes such a fucking qt

Fuck off she’s mine cunt

>you gain the privileges associated
You mean like a weekly handjob from a receptionist?

Having a 1 plate OHP, 3 plate Squat, and 4 plate Deadlift, if people see you doing those 3 lifts and doing them really well, you'll get people asking you for tips and to help spot them, for some reason those 3 lifts give people the idea that you know what you're doing.

For some reason nobody cares if you 2 plate Bench, I assume because it's far more common among the normie population.

Also, include a 1 plate weighted chinup (just 20kg+) and that'll also get you some people asking you for tips.

2 months for me

Is that fucking tyler1?

shes getting gangbanged at the olympic garden

Once the big guys respect you enough to ask you to spot them

ahh yes i remember when my first 6 months ended, i no longer had to suffer being spanked by my elders and be forced to pay their tips to the receptionist.
I yearn for the time when i may too join them and pick on newcommers aswell, but for now i still have duties to attend to that are no worthy for those who cannot lift 2 plates, such as cleaning up the used benches and spotting every squat made in the gym.

>When I see a pretty white girl walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her and be real nice and sweet and treat her right.
>And what did the other part think?
>What her pussy would look like getting BLACKED

Ive been at my gym less than a month and already nod the normal "big guy" there i go to a la fitness and he's got a classic physique look. I have a athletic/ripped physique, its pretty crazy how few not fat muscular guys you will see at the gym when 99% of Jow Forums is made up of them

>99% of Jow Forums is made up of them

Kek/10

Even if that were true, wouldn't you think people that spend their free time regularly discussing fitness outside of the gym would probably look better than people who don't?

>I have a athletic/ripped physique

Attached: 1345054283841.png (322x377, 150K)

Yeh please do.
DYEL faggot