Why are weed addicts so afraid of their own dreams? What are they trying to run from?

Why are weed addicts so afraid of their own dreams? What are they trying to run from?

Attached: apoop.png (688x578, 32K)

The drugiod is a cowardly creature, they fear reality so they damage their minds and bodies.

Attached: Hero.jpg (1086x652, 57K)

There is no such thing as a weed addict.
Weed causes no addiction, that's why it is so hated and prohibited by the elites.

[X] Based
[X] Redpilled
[ ] Cucked
[ ] Bluepilled
[ ] Degenerate
[ ] Jewed
[ ] Dyel

you are delusional if you think weed doesn't serve an elite agenda

You're on Jow Forums. Stop pretending to be better than other people.

Everyone who tries to quit smoking weed ends up giving up because the urge is too powerful and they are terrified of the effects having a clear head has on their mind (dreams). Smoke weed all you want, but stop lying to yourself.

You are confusing weed with DMT

I'm not afraid of my dreams, i just get super lucid dreams where i feel very conscious it leads to very unrestful sleep.

>yeah bro weed isn't addictive bro, but 420 wake and bake I need weed to function

It isn't physically addictive like nicotine, but to suggest that nobody is psychologically addicted is retarded

They're afraid of something, they're just too pussy to admit it and quit.

t. Weed addict

Addiction is more often mental than physical. Some things in life have physically addictive properties but more often than not it's mental addiction. Why else would ex-smokers of 25+ years still crave a cigarette? The nicotine is LOOONG gone out of their system...

I smoked for a few months and besides having trouble getting to sleep the first night, I had no problem stopping. I actually really enjoyed the vivid dreams I got immediately after stopping

This.
I've met people who are genuinely addicted. They've smoked daily for years, slowly lost all physical vigor and mental drive. And wasting all their money on weed. It's a sad sight.
Not saying this happens to everyone, but it does happen.

Weed isn't addictive in the sense that theres no physical withdrawal symptoms and doesn't stop the production of any naturally occurring chemicals in your body. If you smoke everyday you'll get used to it but it's not really addicting like alcohol or painkillers

You dodged a bullet user

I hope you die in your sleep nigger. People should be held accountable for drug propaganda

Attached: CCp1p8T.jpg (640x635, 85K)

>but it's not really addicting like alcohol
I actually managed to escape alcoholism by switching to weed. Getting our from weed years later was much harder. There are no noticeable side effects like with alcohol, the high is much more pleasant than alcohol intoxication and it cost less money.
However, it brings your life down pretty hard too.

If I stop smoking so much I can achieve my goals. I know I've been smoking too much for these past months. Hopefully I can get bigger after a few months off.

Heavy weed user here (I guess, imo) during the warm months.
I quit every winter now
It s too cold here. The cold sobers me up and there s too much to do anyway and not enough daylight. I just save the money up instead.

I have crazy dreams. I don t mind them.

This user is right
It s not just weed. I m surrounded by men who are like girls. They re all physically weak and addicted to everything from weed to TV to shit food.

Attached: 1549757526792.jpg (694x1200, 93K)

Did I really? Most weed smokers I know just have poor self-control, i think it must be the person rather than the drug

Look at this DAREanon. Look at him and laugh.

Imagine being this much of a cookie cutter

Definitely. I stopped because it made me lazy and id rather smoke and stay home than gym. So i decided I'd rather be natty than have a good time with weed and quit.

Ah, see I never smoked in the day. I’d just smoke a bowl to relax in the evening before bed. Or if I was at a party I’d smoke.

Depends on the person I've been smoking since 14-15 and at this point it helps me get rdy to face the day and deal with everyone. Between ages 18-21 I was smoking anywhere between 14g-28g a day and that took a massive toll on me but these days I might go thru 3.5g a week and I find having 2 or 3 cones before gym gives you a great workout.

Attached: 1541543140233.jpg (1024x634, 67K)

This is what weed addiction looks like.

Yep, It is but it's better than being put on SSRIs, Anti Depressants or Benzos.

I smoke a small bowl before bed every couple of days, and generally spend $110 every 3 months on weed as a result. Keep coping.

Kek ok whatever you say pothead

you are pathetic

>spending $440 a year so you don't have scary nightmares :(

cringe

SAGE

This thread dislocated my hip.

What a bunch of whiney faggots. Yall sound like 12 year olds arguing around a lunch table in rural east texas.

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS, I HOPE YOUR MOTHERS HAVE THEIR THROATS SLIT WHILE THEIR INTESTINES SLURPED OUT BY VIOLENT SEX OFFENDERS.

I HOPE YOU ARE CURRENTLY FORMING FATTY LIVER OR AT LEAST SOME FORM IF CANCER SO YOU DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH.

I HOPE YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS OR IN VEHICLE ACCIDENTS THAT LEAVE THEIR MANGLED BLEEDING BODIES STARING AT THE SKY WHILE THEY GURGLE THEIR OWN BLOOD.

Pretty much.

>Thinking $440 a year is alot
Found the Amerifag on $10/hr. Stay poor in your third world m8.

This man is having violent weed withdrawals.

>i dont mind throwing my money away on something that suppresses my subconscious from reminding me about things in life that terrify me it helps me chill out bro

But I’m not?

Who are you talking to? You're too high to post right now.

Based schizo

>this thread

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 12K)

I’m a guy who smokes every day and I have 1 week without smoking and I feel so bad I just wanna kill myself. I spend $100 every week.

That statement echoes the reasoning of an alcoholic.

as a former junkie this thread is super cute

>I haven't smoke i wanna die

I've quit a few times before. It's pretty easy. I quit the beginning of last year and smoked once in Sept to celebrate a new job, and then I haven't smoked since then.

Well... Yes that's spot on but you still seem trigger at the $$$$ factor. Is 400 your monthly wage?

If you're the weird exception who barely even smokes the stuff anyway then this thread even about you, why would you take it personally?

Or any addict..... The same applied when I was taking 15mg of xanax ea night. Everyone has a vice some are just more serious than others.

DUDE WEED

There is no need for your ad hominem. You've already admitted to your crippling addiction.