How Jow Forums I need to be to dont have to talk to women and still get laid?

How Jow Forums I need to be to dont have to talk to women and still get laid?

Seriously, I dont know how to talk to them.

Attached: 1522688110513.png (1080x1077, 1.79M)

What

Found the assburgers. So did you finally get diagnosed? Try getting a highschool degree first, NEET.

If I'm attractive enough, girls will come talk to me, instead of me needing to go to them. Understand?

U don't need to be fit dude. U just need confidence and a better than average face. Being Jow Forums is just a bonus

Get a hooker then, otherwise you will need to talk at least some.

But I never know what to say. lol.
Looks like dumb guys are better at this. Im not sure why

/10
based stroke poster

Just need a dad bod and some fucking courage man.

Even when I was overweight I was fucking cheerleaders and models.

its not hard. like everything else you just gotta put in the work.

>dumb guys

Have you read any of your posts?

Have you called your mommy or daddy today? Are you sure they didnt die in a fire? Can you see their skin bubbling as the walls crumble and crush their final breathe?

>Have wide shoulders
>Have a nice jawline
>Have a nice nose and brow structure too
>Don't be a complete lanklet or fat ass
>Be interesting
All women have to do is
>Nice butt or tiddy
>Nice enough face (can be fixed with make up)
>Give a man attention
Sorry you guys have it harder

>Be interesting
FUCK

moron

>girls will come talk to me
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *gasp* ahah, hehe, heh
>come talk to me
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1528048313648.jpg (349x381, 64K)

same here bro and that was just with me dad bod after i got fit and bought 1 new t-shirt i was fucking literal hollywood movie stars and getting proposed to by millionaire celebrity models alls you gotta do is have a little bit of confidence.

>highschool
>degree
No wonder america is falling apart, there gun rages hand out degrees

i just read this and realized how boring i am as well

that will rarely happen even if you look really good aside from the drunk roasties in bars and clubs

same here dude

face>>>body when it comes to getting laid also you need conversation skills and an understanding of female psycology to get a lot of girls. All guys that are good with girls have those things going for them.

The issue is op, you'll still have to talk even if they come to you. Just got Jow Forumsish again after being a bit of a chubber. I was out on new years and a girl came up to me. She literally made some dumb excuse get me to talk to her. I had to take it from there. If I did nothing she would have lost interest. Being fit and attractive just means opportunities will present themselves without you needing to create them. Super rich and or famous is the only way you could mute moonwalk into the pussy. It's better to work up the courage to talk to girls. That way you get to pick the girl. Most chicks are boring and unattractive honestly. Still get fit though, it's fun to reject girls that aren't up to scratch

Also being 6"4 like me probably helps. Work on that. Good luck

you're not gonna get pussy for free kid, i'm sorry, this is gonna be a shocker to you, obviously...but you're gonna need to initiate every time.

Same

Dyslexic shitpost.

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-114715.png (437x227, 123K)