So is it even possible to get a gf that is preferably a virgin, if not has only had 2 sexual partners before?

So is it even possible to get a gf that is preferably a virgin, if not has only had 2 sexual partners before?
It seems like everyone over the age of 20 has had at least 3 miles of cock run into them.
I can't be the only one who prefers relatively pure women over sluts.

Attached: BASED.jpg (980x637, 84K)

If you're just looking to sleep around then don't complain about the lack of virgins.

Only if you are a virgin yourself, which you most likely ate jusging by the autism in this post

*are judging , my phones autistic

Adults who seek virgins are weird af. Here come all the triggered "sorry I want pure women or roastie whore cuck second place yadda yadda incel bs". Its retarded, seriously. Would you rather have a woman who is obviously socially retarded or something else wrong with her, which is why shes a 20+yo attractive virgin, or a hot chick who knows how to fuck whos banged a few dudes? Big fucking deal. Spoiler alert once you fuck more than one chick youll realize how ridiculous you are

Attached: Screenshot_20190121-023637_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 558K)

It's completely possible you brainlet. Believe it or not, not every women you see is a raging slut roastie, though many these days are. You can usually tell just by looking at them dude.

Attached: SAM_0869-3.jpg (451x600, 26K)

>Adults who seek virgins are weird af.
t.roastie. Seriously though, get the fuck off our board, go back to tumblr you fat cunt.

Im a dude who has stepped outside his house for more than just the gym in 2 years. . . Just saying you faggots are delusional lol. Kinda funny, by being such fags youre leaving more pussy for guys who deserve to pass on their genes

Attached: 20190122_233551.jpg (1080x1330, 729K)

>fucking 2 dudes by the time shes in her 20s
>raging slut
Okay, found the incel

Attached: 20190117_131428.jpg (747x710, 267K)

Fit got taken over by incels bro just ignore his virgin sperging

Religious women tend to save themselves until marriage. Mormons, christians, jehova witness, etc

if you're seriously a dude please kys. Why you'd defend women on some Taiwanese trading card forums is maximum cringe and yikespilled. Seriously, just end it bro.

This has nothing to do with defending women, it has everything to do with fighting weak minded men

Attached: IMG_20190209_214854_076.jpg (640x640, 50K)

>says yiksepilled
>says kys
>calling other people maximum cringe

When you say shit that devalues virgin women, it seriously has me thinking you're a roastie slut who is legit on her third cock. We don't need to empower roasties even more you retarded nigger. Stop white knighting them like a little beta bitch.

> tfw took two girl virginitys

Attached: 1426791534425.png (612x900, 492K)

I was like this until I gf'd my current gf. I was a total fuck boy taking down as many women as possible but only considering the naive innocent ones as gf. I was seeing a hot athlete on a university team and decided to gf her.

I have never been ridden like this before. She's basically doing aerobics on my dick and I'm just laying there as she's riding me every way imaginable, getting sweaty and fucking me

It's great. A cute little starfish that you can manhandle is fun too tho

Imagine being this far gone. You are beyond help top lel. Your mind is so warped by the internet and Jow Forums you don't understand how actual people interact and you don't even know it

user if you ever take the time to listen to yourself, I hope you realize how fucking crazy you sound. Any virgin gf you could get would stter clear cause of that crazy repellent your giving off.

Attached: 1421517015533.jpg (380x250, 19K)

legit NPC normie. Hilarious. How are you still typing bro? Didn't I tell you to kill yourself you stupid faggot.

>t. cuck
I would take the socially retarded virgin anyday over some blown out roast beef.

Attached: 68AD3A3B-E754-4A7E-A681-6008A8D260A3.png (446x435, 81K)

There's literally nothing wrong with virgins seeking other virgins.

>all the roasties in this thread
user, I'm confused as well. Since when did Jow Forums become r3ddit? Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 6c783155b49eced982969c437b5d2746.jpg (600x484, 25K)

It's very very unlikely if in bottom 80% of male attractiveness

>Criticize how some people act
>Get out side and see how REAL people act, you would know if you weren't a *buzzword*

I am a normie yes. I'm not a shut in incel that will end up marrying his anime body pillow. Imagine being proud of being an internet addicted incel

FUCK OFF NEWFAGS THIS IS NOT FITNESS RELATED
BOOHOOO NO GF, BOOHOOO YES GF BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP GET OUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƁAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƁAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƁAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1546537110802.jpg (498x482, 58K)

Too bad thin Christian virgins are maybe 1-2% of the dating pool

fpbp

Yeah, you're right. Bit if your complaining about it on a Sicilian Sausage Surfing forum instead of going to church, no ones going to feel sorry for you nigger.

Attached: 1421510416267.jpg (786x715, 155K)

literally not possible.

See for the use of the current popular buzzword for loser.

You're autistic for being a phoneposter

Why the fuck are you here then retard?

>t. ass mad incel

Your mommys going to be the only woman who ever loved you after I rail her gaylord

Attached: 1443234540878.jpg (500x282, 38K)

Fellow fitizens
Tired of gf threads?
Tired of the same bullshit of what incels say and think?
You miss the old fit?
You must have heard about the oh yeah yeah movement
I present to you the ethnic cleansing tool
Copy and paste the text you see above whenever you see an incel posting about his "girlfriend"

Current girl I'm seeing/gf is awkward as fuck and always has been. Things always moves glacially slow with her but eventually I took her virginity some two weeks ago. She's 20, I'm 23. Honestly, it'd be worth to actively pursue a girl that's a virgin if she wasn't so awkward about anything intimate. Wouldn't let me see her naked, had to hype herself up for like two weeks before we did it, and even now any sort of flirting or dirty talk is inexistant.

Copy this

>thinking Jow Forums wasn't always Jow Forums 2.0
Funny guy

To talk about fitness and laugh at incels when I'm shitting or working out

well, if you're 24, there's still a chance you could get a 19 year old virgin. If it happens, you should probably get married. I was 23 last year and met a 19 year old girl who had grown up in a small village in the countryside and was still a virgin. We dated for a year and it was the best year of my life, but I fucked up and forgot how special she was and she dumped me.

The trouble with virgin girls is that they fall in love with you real easy. If they're older than 18, they're probably a bit socially retarded and sheltered, so they have naive ideas about what a proper relationship should look like too. But the whole 'in love with you and only you' thing wears off after a few years, when they realize they've only ever been with one man, while their girlfriends have been plowed by a dozen hot dudes, and she's thinking the grass is looking greener on the more sexually liberated side of the fence. Maybe you can get over that by just being the best you can be, and making her feel like leaving would be too much of a hassle, but it's hard.

Get a girl who's been around the block a few times, and you get a girl who doesn't necessarily value you. I assume you virgins are disgusted by the very thought of a girl having had sex with another guy before because you're just that insecure, so that'll be something to get over. If you can do that, you'll also have to deal with that fact that, gasp, you aren't THAT special to her, and you'll have to provide meaning and value to the relationship if you want her to stick around for reasons other than inertia.

I'm not saying finding a satisfying monogamous relationship is impossible, but in modern times I think it's a pretty shit-tier deal that should be avoided.

>hehe ur mom
>ur an incel

literally kill yourself retardedniggerfaggot

Attached: 48895659-472D-4964-B10C-76D0B041C4AA.jpg (750x1000, 84K)

AWWWW did someone not get his tendies.

Attached: 1427551068011.jpg (500x482, 73K)

Lol he mad

when we were 15 or 16 we all did, but we fucked up by not just choosing the right one in the first place and staying with her. I took at least 3, more if some of the girls I fucked as a teenager didn't tell me. But I should've just held out for the right one and then stayed with her.

Virgins/inexperienced girls are overrated. They cant fuck for shit, trying to rip your cock out with a handjob, buncha teeth on a blowjob, dead fish that expect you to do all the work durring actual sex. It's annoying as fuck. The ultimate redpill is high-test, slightly chubby sloots with a few cocks under their belt and a monstrous sex drive.

>The ultimate redpill is high-test, slightly chubby sloots with a few cocks under their belt and a monstrous sex drive.
No, don't fall for this meme,

again, end yourself nigger normie.

sorry mates but dont force your low standards on us just because you can only scrap the bottom of the barrel.

Attached: E9735967-90AF-48E4-A7DC-461766E20D56.jpg (166x320, 9K)

Whores coping

I'd take every single one