Supermang's Sunday CBT/Prog Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=WOoFpnVtIyw&feature=youtu.be

112 days in, 82.2kg, Still progressing at my insane rate, on track to probably reach 90kg b/w in under 6months of lifting, starting from NOTHING, lol. Man how mad are all these people who are hammering in the mantra that you need to lift for years and years to see miniscule progress, and I just come in and smash it to pieces in record time.

Anyone who wants to come at me in the thread may do so. I will blow you out and keep in mind, I have looked better and lifted more than 99% of Jow Forums, and my new smokeshow is going to be twice as good and as fast as my last smokeshow. All the haters can keep wallowing in self doubt and pity, I'l be over here making it in record time and being extremely happy. And any time I have any low mood, I pop a lorazepam because I have access to a whole pharamacy, lol.

Stay mad, haters. Also, sub-2plate benchers, please do not post in the thread, or be honest with yourself and annote your posts with a note indicating that you have a sub-2plate bench, so I may correctly address you as a female. Thank you.

>Supermang
>King of Jow Forums
>Fastest Progression, Best deadlift, Most natural lifter, Most wise honest advisory board
>Alpha pussy pumper and aesthetic king

Please progress faster than me. 64kg -> 90kg in under 6months timeframe, fucking deemed impossible and im gonna do it, omegalul

Attached: Day 112.png (4820x1644, 2.75M)

and all that maintaining those bitch tits, great work

Want this faggot tripping on like 2012? Did he really only just start lifting, or is this actually 7 years of work?

Good for you mang.
I don't lift tho.

get gd supermang

>5kg per month

Attached: 1537710230849.jpg (788x954, 103K)

>those view counts
Yikes

Attached: EACFB2FD-D0B1-476F-A6B6-77BB9C94EAC5.jpg (556x878, 118K)

Damn. Supermang, you were always a vain faggot, but your progress is indeed admirable.
Couple of questions:
Are you natty?
Are you bipolar?

What do you eat to build up so fast?

Milk?

I can't even bench 1 plate (been lifting for 3 weeks) and I weigh 71kg yet girls will always prefer me over you just because of face and hair

sucks to be you lol, better luck next life

Attached: gyno.jpg (265x175, 7K)

you’re ugly
are you a quadroon?

>and all that maintaining those bitch tits, great work

Gonna be pretty hard to see my bitch tits when I have 30inch circumference pecs, don't you think? Lol

Pic related, old smokeshow, 2 years timeframe. Going to repeat this but with better condition and better timeframe and probably bigger and stronger.

I don't care about view counts for the most part. Its just a timeline of proof for when everyone starts to doubt the timeframes, I can point to youtube as my proof, I'll get lots of views once Im chiselled and bother to shave and so on lol

>Are you natty?
Yes. Reason is this is a lifestyle for me, I lift for me, not anyone else, I don't like the lifestyle of having to inflict pain on yourself 2-3 times a week via muscular injection. Nobody is going to believe me but I hate needles big time, even a blood test gives me mad anxiety days before

>Are you bipolar?
Yes, but everyone is bipolar to some degree, its just a label. Also, most of the people who are bipolar have that as a normal reaction to the shit they have been subjected to in life, and I've had a pretty hard life, so its normal for me to act this way. Also I like acting this way, its funny.

I eat just like everyone else, but I slowly scale up the portions, I try to keep it mostly clean but at the rate im going, fat gain is unavoidable. I drink a protein shake once a day with one scoop and creatine, but the majority comes from REAL FOOD. Its a mindset thing, you have to be watching your progress and constantly pushing yourself to eat more just like you constantly push yourself to get small PR's in the gym, you get small PR's in eating, the more you lift really heavy; the easier it becomes to lift heavy alot - the more you eat large amounts; the easier it gets to eat alot. Also, never starve your body- Always have small meals or something on hand like a muesli bar or whatever.

Attached: progress pic jan2013-feb2015.jpg (8724x2568, 2.84M)

WTF? Supermong, did you just completely stop lifting when you left?

Attached: 1AADE661-4910-45B6-8ECB-48F80D3497E8.jpg (431x904, 291K)

>I lift for me, not anyone else
why post about it on Jow Forums then? Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared to admit I enjoy your progress threads.
>Yes, but everyone is bipolar to some degree
That's like saying that everyone is muscular to some degree. It's not wrong, but it's not honest either.
>Also, never starve your body- Always have small meals or something on hand like a muesli bar or whatever?
What's the reasoning behind this?

Anyways, keep it up.

> dem bitch titties
> dat hairline
> no chin
Progress wherever you want to. You can’t win anymore

Got sucker punched and lost all my gains and was involved with drugs and some other stupid shit I don't need to talk about

>why post about it on Jow Forums then?
Same reason as everyone else, entertainment, accountability, and to recieve the blessed judgement which points out my flaws more so I may further correct them

>That's like saying that everyone is muscular to some degree. It's not wrong, but it's not honest either.

Ok. That's because some people cannot relate because they have easy lives. They haven't had their children die and shit at 2years old. I know some real OG's who have gone through some ridiculous shit and that's why I emphasize why they cannot quite smoking cigarettes / weed / alcohol etc. Never judge anyone, you don't know anyones story

>What's the reasoning behind this?
You never let your body be in a starvation state- ie. Empty stomach for a long period. Your body starts feeding off your muscle / fat and eating itself, and you are no longer growing. I know because I have pain in my stomach and an incredible apetite that I actually start getting angry when I can't get something to eat ASAP.

>> dem bitch titties
>> dat hairline
>> no chin
>Progress wherever you want to. You can’t win anymore

Sorry bro, I'm winning 24/7, lol. I even have a moonface right now, but once I drop all this bodyfat, the facial fat also melts off and the cheekbones come through for facial aesthetics. Shit is gonna be lit. Hate / project more user, I can't do anything else than continue to WIN and be extremely happy everyday I wake up and look in the mirror lol

Funny fact, if I cut down to 75kg right now, I would LOOK bigger than I currently am, just because everything is accentuated so nicely.

Pic related because fuck yeah, I'm better looking than you are in the face too bitch. Hate me now facelet

Attached: rest in peace to my superior.jpg (646x646, 34K)

>Got sucker punched and lost all my gains and was involved with drugs
Fuck, that sucks, man. I always gave you shit and I’m still always going to give you shit, but I’d never wish that on you. I hope you get joocy again, you ugly fuck.

>Got sucker punched and lost all my gains
Attacker was wearing pic related? How is it possible that one punch took all your gains?

Attached: 81mQKShHyCL._SX466_.png (466x466, 181K)

He probably got hurt from the punch, like a broken jaw or head injury when he hit the ground. The doctor gave him pain pills and he got hooked and became a druggy. Drugs are almost always gain goblins.

can you post your cycle?

Whatever you say, false advertising here.

You did not lift from "nothing"--any sort of history of lifting is a *huge* advantage and results in far faster progress than a completely untrained individual without any prior history of lifting.

Keep in mind we're not just talking physical adaptation here. Includes lifting know-how and CNS adaptations as well.

You're progressing rapidly, sure. But only as a result of being strong before.

I assume that's most likely what happened but the way he phrased it seems like he's fishing for questions to bump up his thread more.

>was involved with drugs and some other stupid shit I don't need to talk about
just that would be more than enough but he's clearly blaming the punch for losing gains and now im curious

Getting king hit / sucker punched really hard across the temple actually fucks your mind up pretty bad for a long time and took ages to recover, but okay dude, Whatever you say, you must have an indestructable head

Not fishing for anything. I got fucked up by a punch and it caused me to lose my gains, what do I need to elaborate more on.

I'm actually so tired of telling this story

natty

>natty
so roid tits are just a coincidence?

U fat denna muhfucka bruh

Isley finally decked him.

Attached: 105AD14F-0EDC-4DD6-B9A0-C7A3604A81ED.jpg (743x1261, 83K)

Supermang you're making crazy gains.

How much volume do you put your body through? How many sets per exercise on average?

hey supermang how fast do u progress on ur lifts? how much weight do you add per session ?

thanks

>so roid tits are just a coincidence?

I dropped heaps of weight, I guess thats what happens when you have the remains leftover, saggy man tits, you believe whatever you wanna believe my man

Thanks I'm pretty lumpy atm I know

If you think I'm chunky you should see Isley atm

>How much volume do you put your body through? How many sets per exercise on average?

Checked for quads. I work my way up to a top set which is like 90-95% effort. I basically train hard as a motherfucker for 1.5 hours until I feel physically sick or all the muscle groups I am training I feel are fully hit and well done for the day. I guess I know alot more exercises than the average gym goer, but the main difference is that every set for me is life or death, maximum effort, etc. Overreaching basically and because you overreach, you get stronger

He is just bulking.

Attached: 5773736A-7E1A-42F3-AD0F-EECF8213230F.jpg (1439x511, 230K)

>until I feel physically sick or all the muscle groups I am training I feel are fully hit

So you're saying that you don't have a program you follow? And you really can't tell how many sets you do on average?

I'd just find it interesting to know, since you're growing really fast

No program. I know so many exercises I don't really need one. I do 3 or 4 working sets with ascending weight leading up to a top set which is max effort for 1 rep or 3reps depending what exactly it is, then one back off set. Then onto the next exercise.

I pick 2-3 muscle groups every session and focus on those. I deviate when I feel a certain muscle needs more work based on perspective.

I'll probably have a program though again later once I sign up for the local powerlifting gym, waiting to get reasonably strong again first before going there.

Thanks for the insight. And the final question:

How many calories do you consume in a day?

fix that fucking gyno

Cute. Left is December, right is today.

Attached: IMG_5973.png (1036x855, 736K)

M-MOMMY!1

oh my

I'm rooting for you mang. I just hit 2 pl8 bench last week. I started training in September and could only bench 145.

You are such a giant asspie. Jesus. It must be hard being so retarded. Nice gains though. Keep it up, mong.

Pls post moar pics mommy

op btfo

Attached: AFFA3961-BD08-4E2D-85E9-0951C13C4386.jpg (1080x721, 61K)

>those delt
routine ?

Attached: 1547096629074.jpg (706x703, 219K)

Kek Mong’s progress got mogged by a grill. He’s officially on suicide watch.

Plenty of var

You need to address your gynaecomastia it is a sign that your hormones are out of balance.

Don't ignore it - it's a good pre-indicator that you may also have liver issues.

You need to also look at your routine, your evident muscle growth is very out of balance.

Attached: 243A1357-86BF-4C26-918F-1266D4574467.jpg (1000x900, 278K)

Feel kinda embarrassed to go to the doc and basically tell them "well, my nips are kinda puffy..."

I used to do Arnold presses to failure once a week but I stopped training them because they're growing too fast.

Attached: IMG_7025.png (656x351, 192K)

>Izly izly izly, when you gunna lern men

Attached: 49F11315-5FF9-436B-9C35-4A36EE195A96.jpg (1242x1673, 1.45M)

Based metroid prime delts
Anavaria suit

I would literally work in a gulag for five years for a night of you choking me with your thighs and forcing me to eat your ass.

please post more, do you have IG?

>supermong posting

what year is it?

Attached: coffee.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Imagine literally being on steroids and still looking like that I can only imagine how he would look without steroids

What are your lifts Supermang? In one of your videos you said your bench is higher than your squat and you said your bench is around 2.5 plate.

moar

yo supermang nice to see u still around

do u still play trundle in league haha :D ?

Attached: Trundle_3.jpg (308x560, 34K)

SL or SS for a Beginner?

>tfw grill destroys OP

>5'8
>21yo, 145-168lbs

Attached: 1536965862463.jpg (369x665, 136K)

I'm still bigger than you bro

Itt: 40% Bodyfat and roids.

I love varbies so much. Too bad they fuck up their hormones with roids and you can't really marry them

Attached: brehs.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

>destroying a feminine body with abs
gas yourself

Ur fat n gay

I'm currently at 83kg, 186cm and I still look like a skinny fag. How long before I look bulky?

legit gyno

the absolute worst of the tripfags

adobe gains

no fucking way this is two months

Good progress, thanks for keeping my thread alive overnight lol

Idk but my bench is 2.5plate for 3reps tonight, I could maybe squeeze that out barely on squats too, deads I haven't tested but probably around 4plate atm

>do u still play trundle in league haha :D ?
No because its one of the worst champions in the game now

I dunno, probably because your body is full of skinny fat instead of muscle, lol. Lift more

The best you mean. Thanks

I know I'm #1, you don't have to remind me.

Attached: cheeky smile.jpg (1600x896, 160K)

Good progress mang. You need to get to your bold post cut levels and show the haters brah. Go lower this time to 10% - 15% bf.

What the fuck is up with your body? absolutely disgusting... look at those sagging tits. What the fuck are you doing mate

Overreaching is why you get stronger.

Lol thats why u have a shit tier bench, squat, and 'dead'

Get some boxer-briefs nerd

How'd your fists get bigger?
I am very insecure about my tiny little woman hands

god i wanna lick his pecs

probably bc of HEAVY DEADLIFTS