Why are friends such fucking gain goblins? It's like they just wanna do the same thing day in and day out...

Why are friends such fucking gain goblins? It's like they just wanna do the same thing day in and day out, work the same shit job, just eat out the entire fucking time, refuse to work out and better themselves?

Anyone else feels the need to cut some of their friends and keep the real ones to truly be able to make it?

Im starting to think that having friends is just a meme, most won't lift you up, won't make you better, or motivate you, i have a few friends now that actually does those things and being with them actually change me for better, meanwhile being with average friends just makes me feel, average?

Attached: 24252.jpg (1025x1280, 193K)

You're describing normies in general.
They're financial goblins too

I know this feel. I haven’t fully figured it out yet, how to have a social life with a work, school and fitness balance, but right now I’m on a break from the social. At most I’m trying to get some tinder hookups. The worst part is when you mention the negative impact of going out/drinking/getting high constantly to your friends and they don’t understand how it could have any adverse effects. “Lol wut you mean you start getting paranoid from smoking 3+ blunts a day” “lol just lift while high that’s what I do *flexes a fatcep*” pic super related

Attached: 48C3D38A-142E-4AD9-9BB3-B6FB75D76004.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Change means effort and discomfort, and why would normies like that want to stop being comfortable? I've had some past girlfriends like this more than I've had past friends. Just go out and find those friends that do uplift and motivate you. They're worth it

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6K)

>Im starting to think that having friends is just a meme
it is just a meme. real friendships don't really exist, it's just illusions. you are only friends with someone because you have some kind of good memory of them. I've seen and first hand experienced long time friendships break down over the stupidest shit, literally childhood friends turn to enemies. A good rule of thumb is once you start feeling doubts about going out with your friends, it's a good sign to cut them out. You'll most likely have no friends after that, and it's going to get lonely, but friends are just gains goblins.

Tinder hookups and cutting all going out is honestly best thing ever, you get pussy, and you dont need to be fucking shit faced, and you dont need to spend insane amount of money on going out

This desu, my friend is always going on about how he wants to get fit but refuses to join a gym. He has a barbell at home (no rack or bench) and occasionally does who-knows-what with it. He says that he knows he won't have the discipline to regularly go to the gym and doesn't want to waste money on a membership - he's always skint, he has a decent job but somehow manages to piss away all of his money on alcohol, vidya and expensive clothes. He has no savings, meanwhile I earn a good deal less than him and was able to save up like 15k in two years without even trying. I don't understand how normies do it

Attached: 1421794585953.png (475x347, 38K)

College is pretty much the same except add in more alcohol intake and weed

Such cringe

I know that feel. What I do, is that I categorize them, if you will.
Like, I'll have some friends I go out with, some friends I talk about hunting with, some I talk about food with, some I talk about local stuff with, and so on. Some of them are in more than one category, and that's just fine too.
If they're real friends, they'll still be around if you cut them out for a bit to focus on something else. It's reassuring in its own way to know that after three dry months, I can still hit the group of friends I have that like going out up and ask what's going on, and they'll be just as glad to see me as before when we go out for a few drinks.

I've parted ways with 3 friends I had considered close in a year. One of them was kinda bitter fat fuck, one night walking home from a party our group roasted him for being a lazy fat fuck pretty hard. He took it so personally that he never talked to us again. Good, fuck him. Another one was a skinny smart dude who found a girl via tinder who showed some interest in him and he started fully running after her. In about year of them "going out", he didn't get laid once. He kinda stoped hanging out and started ditching us. We mocked him for being a beta orbiter and he chose to not hang around us anymore.
Third one turned into a drug addicted skizo so it wasn't hard cutting him off. Recently started talking to him again but wish I didnt. People don't really change.
On the other hand I met a dude in trade school a year ago and he has become one of my best friends. We have very similar self improvement mindsets, we go out talking to girls and generally have good time, but we can also talk emotions and shit. I got him back into lifting, he got me into reading more. Just generally a genuine dude.
Thing is as much as you think you can be a lone rider, it's good to have friends you can trust. But you gotta cut bad people out.

you sound like a gay faggot

Not based and lonesomepilled

>In about year of them "going out", he didn't get laid once

How is this shit possible in 2k19

My friends have pretty much blacklisted me because every fucking day they hangout they drink and eat fast food. The weird thing is it doesn't really bother me that much anymore to see them posting stuff on social media together practically every day and I never even heard about it. All they ever did was ask me for favors, so I was probably never really their friend to begin with.

Its better this way now I can focus more on getting huge.

Attached: 1544980688707.jpg (650x1294, 357K)

I moved to another city to get away from my friends, and now I'm ripped as fuck, but I have no friends and my life sucks. It's easier to get work done though and I fuck more chicks 'cause my awkward old social reputation from when I was in my teens doesn't stalk me here. My life really really sucks though. I'd rather have friends any day.

I don’t have many friends largely because people are stereotypical, lazy, selfish gluttons. If you don’t want to eat out, drink often, and ruin your body you’re lame. If you workout more than 1 hour 3 times a week you’re weird. Eating healthy is almost made out to be something to be ashamed of. Normies are the fucking worst

Pursue your goals and never waiver on what you truly want. True friends will support you and leeches will pick away at you if you let them. It’s better to be alone than to be surrounded by people who would be jealous/try to bring you down if you succeed.

then you start dressing nicer and taking care of your life and they ask "who you're trying to impress" in an effort to bring you back down

Why's that

Yeah hopefully I’ll get better at I can’t even pull fat chicks right now.

Exactly. At times I wonder if people actually use friendship as a means of developing healthy bonds and instead use it to not be lonely while trying to feel superior to those around them. And if those around them try to better themselves, they’re insulted

I'm at such a crossroads. Like I don't necessarily mind if a friend doesn't work out, but if he straight up gets uncomfortable at the thought that something's not right then it bothers me.

I don't have any friends with significant mental illness anymore, but there are a few that definitely get uncomfortable when I voice nihilistic thoughts, or that I'm trying to prevent Alzheimer's (because the only possible reason I could be thinking about Alzheimer's is of course because my mom had it).

That said they probably view my lack of communication with women the same way, so who knows lol. I just can't stand, "hey man, life is good" culture.