Help me Jow Forums, I’m 18 still living at home but my parents will not let me have a gym membership...

Help me Jow Forums, I’m 18 still living at home but my parents will not let me have a gym membership. Anytime Fitness is literally a 5 min walk down the street from me. They claim it’s a waste of money and I’m already fit enough. They are the most clueless people when it comes to nutrition and exercise. Anytime I bring up getting a gym membership one of them will say something like
>we have a treadmill go run on that if u wanna get fit
I’m 188 cm and 60kg so there’s no way cardio = bulking.

Help me out here, I’m so angry at them

Attached: 0B0A633F-CE9A-4463-938A-8DAF1023281A.jpg (399x388, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.muscleandstrength.com/sites/default/files/workouts/4daydumbbellonlyworkout.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pushups, dips, pullups, leg lifts, situps

Attached: 1549777055620.jpg (736x674, 95K)

Figured I’d add that I have a set of adjustable dumbbells but they only go up to 30lbs. I was giving this workout a try (cdn.muscleandstrength.com/sites/default/files/workouts/4daydumbbellonlyworkout.pdf) but cannot progress any further as I’ve maxed out the weight on all of them

>188 cm
>60 kg

If that isn’t enough to convince them I don’t know what is
You’re basically a twig

You're 18, why does it matter what they think?

That’s the most frustrating part. It’s like how do they not realize I’m a skeleton

Beat the ever living shit out of your father with a baseball bat until he lets you lift

be a man

1. Buy gym membership
2. Start going to the gym
3. ???
4. Gains

You mean you want them to pay it for you or what is the problem? Just pay it yourself and go.

Do you not have a job? Are you asking them to pay for your membership or are they not letting you spend your own money?

>Pushups, dips, pullups, leg lifts, situps

Add some squats and bridges to this and you would be surprised at what you can accomplish. You really don't need a gym.

They’re not letting me pay for it with my own money

Just pay for it you sped, they can't stop you if it's your money.
You're eighteen.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Are you retarded? You're 18 they can't stop you like lmao? Hahahaha bro just walk out of the door head to the gym they don't need to know

In what shape are your parents?
Do they exercise?

Moms a skelly, dads a bloated alcoholic boomer

You remind me of me user, just lie. If your parents are helicopter parents like mine were just lie and do what you want. The threats to kick you out are empty because they'll worry about you too much.

>18
>parents will not let me have a gym membership
Do you wanna be a sick kunt or not? Just fucking buy a membership and go to the gym, why do you care what your parents say.

move into an airstream and get a power rack

Get a job

Do body weight exercises in front of them and assert your dominance.

get a job and pay for the membership yourself

I'm in your exact identical fucking situation. Just get a part time job before 3rd quarter work starts getting difficult and use that money to go to gym or buy calisthenics equipment.

>parents can control when you leave the house and how you spend your money
ill take underageb& for $500 alex

Get a fuarkin jewb retard

this

you get to a point in your life when you realise that you have to do some things your parents maybe would not do themselves and therefore would not agree with. But you'll show them with the results in the end that this was the best option for you. if you know in yourself you need to go to the gym, and you know that this wont (at all) harm your parents although they might bitch about it, then just forget it, and do what you have to do. You'll do whats right and then you'll show them through this that you can take care of yourself and they no longer need to, and therefore take care of them because you clearly know whats best.

It's time for you to be the man of the house now, son.

Buy it with your own cash poorfag
If you don't have cash sell some drugs or go work

Kill them. Preferably with a blunt instrument for extra burn.