Seriously how do you people deal with this retarded rabid loose animal when doing cardio outdoor?

Seriously how do you people deal with this retarded rabid loose animal when doing cardio outdoor?

Attached: pitbullattackvirginiabeach.jpg (1000x1000, 692K)

lift more

FUCKING BUMP, I hate that shit I know either I sprints alone or jog with my pit

Attached: 4EB406D5-9BCB-4833-AB8B-4DBE47BC227B.jpg (1080x1044, 56K)

I now*

Attached: EE1CD8CE-72AB-412F-B168-E4C3C98C5B66.jpg (717x717, 86K)

especially at night. shits scary hearing a dog running up on you and you dont know if its tied up or what

Don't run in nigger neighborhoods

SMASH it and SLAM it

Attached: 1549470853789.jpg (800x654, 96K)

There's a reason cops dont bother and just shoot the fuckers

>That body
Weird as fuck tbqh

Dogs are all over the place this isnt the 80s

Crazy inbred

Realistically, would i be able to kick a dog in the face if it tries to get at me with no leash, i’m reasonably fast, and it isn’t like a german shepherd size?

They used to kill every stray dog back in the day in my town and seeing a weird non-white was a rarity.

Now they don't kill stray dogs because they have laws against it and there are non whites everywhere.

Depends
If its running towards you with a hostile look, then maybe
If it just going to be playful, no, don't be a cunt, just wait a while and it should get bored

you train them

Oh yeah i definitely mean hostile, barking mad type of dog. I like dogs , i can tell if barking is real mad or just happy. but i’m not about to let one maul me. I have a dumb habit of facing shit down instead of running so i guess i’ll do that and let this board know what happens if a dog ever tries to attack me

45 acp

Seriously though this is really fucking annoying and I hate dog owners
>Going for a jog around the neighborhood
>Nice and quiet and peaceful
>All of the sudden some asshole dog freaks out and breaks my peaceful jog
Dogs should be illegal they serve no purpose other than annoying the shit out of everybody else

I beat one to death in the middle of a street and no problems since

Most dog owners are White, man i havent seen a black or chink bring a dog with them to a grocer etc

Dogs hate niggers.

>Be white supremacist
>Be retarded
Plenty of white people own asshole dogs maybe you would know this of you ever left your house
I had a dog run up on me once, it was in a yard but the gate wasn't closed so it ran into the sidewalk pretty aggressively, I don't think it was friendly. Fairly large dog but I just kicked it and it ran

bring treats, make them your servants.

>something annoys or offends me
>it should be illegal
Yes good goyim, only essential, non-offensive thoughts and goods allowed!

I don't live around niggers or mexicans so I'm good.

Can you and the neo-nazi who posted this: make up your minds? Seems like you just irrationally hate black people and make up any excuse you can, whether it's that black people have dogs that attack people or that dogs attack black people

I have to deal with cunty dogs all the time at work. I find shouting at them almost always works. Shout and point at them and they get sheepish. Running away usually makes them more aggressive. So many owners deserve a fucking slap for not being able to train these dogs to behave.

Nothing that was said conflicting, you stupid nigger.

Dogs DO hates blacks. And blacks DO make terrible dog owners.

>sharing livingspace with a dog
YUCK, I can only Imagine the filth and stench

Is it eating sh-shit?

It was a joke, you literal nigger. Get your head out of your ass.

No, it's just its smashed and slammed DNA helix, lacking half of the genes

Attached: 1504969516917.jpg (629x672, 75K)