Gonna try the steak and eggs diet for a few months. Any tips?

Gonna try the steak and eggs diet for a few months. Any tips?

Attached: D56C007D-B69A-4A12-B1E8-32F6FD6CE848.jpg (2048x1536, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/378459-comparison-between-beef-fish-nutritional-content/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy your accelerated atherosclerosis

Why? Seems tasty, though.

>atherosclerosis
English doc

Yeah. Don't. It's stupid. You need to eat a diet that comes from ALL DIFFERENT FOOD GROUPS, including VEGETABLES.

Sounds like a 1950s meal for some stereotypical American business man who's going to go bald and fat at age 40. Make sure you dump salt on your food, wear pomade all the time with your hair, make sure to pull your pants up really high after you get that BLOAT gut, smoke every hour, sit down all the time and act as if you're a hard worker, put down and exclude any women who wants to join in on your conversations, read newspapers while wearing glasses that are hanging of the tip of your nose, don't brush your teeth, don't eat vegetables, make sure that everything you buy is metal and iron, when you work on a vehicle, make sure to apply extra pomade, a tight white T-shirt and a towel over your shoulders. Marry a women with and attractive face but with a body built like a fridge. If you feel like you're being emasculated, make sure to cope by talking about how you played high School football.
Now you're on your way to becoming a real man...

Attached: 1549703554516.jpg (1231x2154, 679K)

add some broccoli and season it with tumeric

That's a very shitty looking steak, full of fat, very low quality, you should be embarassed to post that, also your diet ideas are garbage.

Enjoy. Boners every morning, mental clarity, mood elevation await.
The initial period where you're coming off of carbs will suck ass for maybe a week or two.
I still eat veggies and would recommend it unless you have food allergies.

Hope surround sound came with all that projection

Vegetables:
Broccoli
Peas
Onions
Red/Yellow/Green Peppers
Spinach
Carrots
Garlic
Ginger

Fruit:
Tomatoes
Blueberries
Blackberries

Meat:
Sardines
Cod/Haddock (4x per week)
Salmon (1x per week)
Red Meat (2x per week)

Dairy:
Eggs
Milk

Oil:
Olive Oil

How does this sound?

I thought the thumbnail of the steak was a turd on a paper plate. Kek

Attached: 1547853485067.jpg (1080x1621, 334K)

That's not terrible.

How do you improve it? What is the ultimate list?

Seriously. That's one of the lowest-quality garbage pieces of meat I've ever seen. It looks like something pulled out of the dumpster behind the butcher shop.

Just expand on it a bit. Everyone tends to eat a subset of a larger list of foods, and that's a pretty small list really. Wouldn't kill you to have some non-vegetable sources of complex carbs.

>steak
red meat is horrible for your colon, faggot, enjoy your stinky craps and constipation.
fish and chicken are good meats that wont harm your colon.
>eggs
high protein. very good choice, as long as you dont cook them in a greasy way.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating beef a couple times a week, perhaps your digestive tract is compromised somehow? At any rate your 'advice' on red meat doesn't track with reality, it seems it's just you that has those problems.

if your salmon is farmed youre better off eating that very rarely

its probably the least healthy thing you can eat

red meat, while not confirmed to be, is shown to be linked with constipation and stinky farts/shit. This is backed by how tough red meat tends to be, makes it hard on the stomach and colon for digestion and passing
fish has nearly the same level of protein, just stick to fish. why run the risk.

Could you write out a list of what people should eat everyday? I thought my list was pretty good.
I see, I thought you had to eat oily fish once per week which is why it is there, is that not the case? How is the sardines and cod/haddock choice?

This is just a meme.
Really, I propose that anyone try 30 days of eating 2lbs of red meat a day. You'll realize it isn't the bogeyman, and in fact makes you much stronger and healthier.

>he wants to be spoon-fed a list
fuck off figure it out yourself it's not rocket science

>full of fat, very low quality
The opposite is true.

everyone agrees fish is much healthier.
livestrong.com/article/378459-comparison-between-beef-fish-nutritional-content/
read this. there are more benefits to fish than there are for beef. why are you still eating your inferior meat?
fucking meatlet

Bullshit. I eat it all the time and I'm fine. Like the other guy said: you're spouting a retarded meme.

See: You're an idiot

Why would I give a shit about what other people say? My own experience is more important than theirs.

You don't know do you? Fucking brainlet, can't even back up what you said.

You're going to get sick of eggs very quickly. Prep them in various ways every day. make some hardboiled for when you're short on time. Cook your steak in equal parts oil and butter, then while it's resting cook your eggs in the leftover fat and fond. Buy quality steak. Drink lots of water and a multivitamin every day. Get your cholesteral tested first and do your cardio.

t. former steak and eggs dieter

which board is more arrogant, Jow Forums or /lit/?

Attached: 2292331441317d7492a9c3a19bcef9f9--internet-meme.jpg (236x225, 6K)

/fitlit/
why not both NIGGER

you need to eat organ meat for nutrition

Oh for fuck's sake.. why the actual fuck would I sit here and write out your goddamned diet list for you, you gigantic seething cockmongling faggot? FUCKING FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF OR ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING BRAINLET THAT YOU HAVE TO BE SPOONFED LIKE AN IDIOT BABY? Jesus fucking Christ on a goddamend BICYCLE, just fuck the fuck off you asshole.

well that's kind of why their combination remains the most memorable of all the mashups.

You commented on my list and said it was no good, it could be improved, I asked you what improvements and you didn't tell me, why would anyone listen to someone who only points out problems, any brainlet can point out problems, it is solutions that require a brain and since you cannot give me a solution (a answer to my fucking question) you are a fucking brainlet, you want to be a cunt fine but don't come in here going "hur dur that list is crap" and then not offer a solution to how it can be improved you fucking cunt

eggs ... dairy

user, i ...

>>stinky farts/shit
>shit smells like shit

Attached: Reaction 610.jpg (221x177, 6K)

Sounds pretty based to be honest

don't cook them.

>Virgin 3ph stomach acid
>Can't digest red meat
>Anything slightly greasy makes his tummy hurt
>Milk makes his stomach upset and immediately gives him diarrhea
>Not even acidic enough to kill parasites with

>Chad 1ph stomach acid
>Can digest anything including milk with no problems at all
>Could clean swimming pools with his stomach acid
>Eats raw meat with no fear of parasites

How do you propose that will happen? Explain the mechanisms, if you're capable of doing so. I'd be very interested to hear how this occurs.

just do keto.
mix in cheese, nuts, salami, some spinach and yku are good to go.

Do the Vince Gironda variation, every 6th day, have high carb, high protein and low fat.

Explain how Eggs and Steak leads to high LDL.
It doesn't, it will lead to high HDL