Post foods that you gave up entirely when you decided that the Jow Forums way was the way for you

Post foods that you gave up entirely when you decided that the Jow Forums way was the way for you

Attached: Family-Favorite-Baked-Mac-and-Cheese-1.jpg (735x1100, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4809873/
youtube.com/watch?v=3YcdNi9kmhY
questioning-answers.blogspot.com/2016/04/breadgate-and-nutritional-psychiatry.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1/3.

Attached: ABF863B0-A394-4F8F-9669-D4A35DAAD6EC.jpg (1600x1066, 466K)

Attached: 11375D6B-0368-4FCD-8B94-075EC45B7458.jpg (87x103, 4K)

Good cheese is fucking bomb just to taste. Wish I had more money for them

>all carb sources except the occasional fruit for liver glycogen, black/red/wild rice and potatoes

Fuck, stop reminding me.

Attached: ECB0EF1E-2986-44D7-AAF9-B4952784DABB.jpg (846x1154, 403K)

Same. Never felt so level and so alone in my life.

Never gave up anything and never will.

I found moderation and appreciation.

Dairy
Gluten
Sugar
Fruits
Peanuts

Moderating something that damages your health means you are an addict.

Why did you quit fruits and peanuts?

there's no real moderation for processed sugar and chemicals/preservatives

Most fruit in America has been selectively bred to just be candy grown on trees. Shouldn't give up blueberries tho. Peanuts are kinda like the potato chips of nuts, there are more satiating and less fattening snack nut options out there.

Question: Thought cheese was alright to eat for basic fitness? I know it's high calorie, but it's not like it's soda or white bread, which are two things I've completely cut.

Are fruits that bad? What if bulking or/and you're a fightfag

Good logic.

Are you a genelet (prone to acne and baldness)? If you are, you better quit it ASAP.

As he said, most are due to the glycemic load content they have.

Most deserts like cookies and shit. 90% of my sugar comes from honey.

Fructose as a molecule is absolutely terrible, I still eat berries but fruits are basically as the other user said, candy. There are nearly no times when the optimal source of carbs will be fruit

Peanuts in the US are all contaminated with aflatoxin and they impede the uptake of proteins, carbohydrates, and a handful of minerals

Hmm... poor americans.

Cheese, like most other forms of dairy contains a few inflammatory agents that humans just haven't really evolved to tolerate yet. Beta one casein being the worst

Giving up soda really fucked with me. I love soda :(

If you want to learn more about this Google studies on overall or visceral adipose fat deposition with equivalent intakes of fructose vs glucose

On its own it isn't the worst thing ever, but when consumed with fat in your bloodstream it causes significant amounts of fat gain

Jesus Christ wtf cheese sucks and I didn't even know. Don't have acne really but I don't wanna go bald

It also isn't readily metabolized into glycogen so it does fuck all to refill muscular glycogen

If you really depleted liver glycogen, just pour honey on something instead

J*ws rule!!

Big if true, will do.

Kek.

I don't need to "give up" anything.
I just eat extremely strict 99% of the time at home so when I do actually go out or go to that family gathering I don't have to cry about eating or drinking something carb heavy or whatever.

Though I don't have that many friends so it's not like I go out every other day, so that's why this system works.

it doesnt damage your health in moderation silly

Unironically multiple studies have also found that cutting dairy and gluten out results in the remission of autism symptoms in like 85%+ of people lmao

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4809873/

so smoking crack or something in moderation is okay? crack is a high test drug if you think about it. Not gay like mushrooms or acid or whatever cuks like to do

What exactly? It's like saying an alcohol shot doesn't do anything because you are not gulping an entire bottle.

so basically what you're saying is if I cut dairy out I will stop being autistic, not lose hair, and have little acne

have you ever drank alcohol? One shot does fuck all.

>not baking Terry Crews' mac and jeezy for cheat day

Not gonna make it
youtube.com/watch?v=3YcdNi9kmhY

alcohol and crack are literally poison and theres no moderating that, all you can do is try to compensate for the damage
but you can absolutely moderate eating empty calories in such a way that it has no discernible effect on your health
unless you have preexisting conditions like diabetes or being a fatass

have you ever drank mercury? One shot does fuck all. I'm serious

Pretty sure they were just momblog-posting you, if anything is bad enough to reduce consumption of it isn't going to have its negative effects mysteriously disappear if you only do it once a month

It's not the fact that these foods contain "empty calories" that makes them bad retard, it's the fact they contain molecules that have a negative effect on your metabolism and body as a whole

Name a food you think is okay in moderation but bad frequently and we can go from there

i guess i never stipulated that i meant food, not drugs

how about instead of that you name one of these "molecules that have a negative effect"
do you mean like pesticide, or phytonutrients, or rbst?

Potentially all of these but more importantly your gut health and digestion will improve markedly, most people don't realize how bloated they are until they nuke dairy. Lactose is pretty terrible for almost everyone, too.

Look up IGF-1 and dairy and then IGF-1 and baldness. By quitting dairy, you will slow the age of onset.

I haven't. It's just a bad analogy if what you're saying is right.

Oh, I see.

This. I love cheese so much but it’s not worth the fucking calories fuark

My nutrition is just dairy, meat, shellfish and fruit.

cringe and bluepilled

Why?

soda
alcohol
ice cream

>no cheese
>no beef

Why live?

I eat organic beef everyday.

What is the steak with syringes full of food dye supposed to symbolize you holier than thou fuck?

Sure, let's go with some already mentioned itt like gluten or casein

If you give up an entire food that you love because you think it's necessary to be fit then you'll never make it.

Just eat foods you enjoy and don't overdo it, god damn.

That they treat the cow inhumanely.

yeah im not touching that with a ten foot pole

Found the boomer

"gahhh cheese just tastes so GOOD I could never give it up :DDDDD"

Addict cope.

There isn't really a way to, yeah

>IGF-1 and dairy
>implying that's bad
>implying you don't want the bull growth factor

For genelets it is.

>tfw mac and cheese and chicken are your pinnacle post work out meal

Attached: FUnky.png (863x1354, 969K)

Milk anymore is so full of hormonal cocktails it's debatably lowered the age of first menstruation in Western countries years singlehandedly

If you don't get any stomach or intestinal discomfort from eating it then it's fine to eat. Cheese has phosphorous and calcium which are both good for your bones, energy production, and muscle/nerve function which are important for lifting. Also not many foods have these minerals unless you eat onions or seafood so cheese is pretty good.

all plants.

Basically any baked sweets, voluntarily
Now that I've been off them for a while (I was never big into baked stuff to begin with), it actually physically repulses me

There is literally no level of "good genes" you can have that will allow you to keep all your hair while forever while eating a diet full of inflammatory agents forever

It's just like how everyone says you can use steroids without losing hair "if you don't have hair loss genes" but nobody who's been using steroids for decades has good hair

lets see that body though

>all these incels thinking eating cheese once a month will kill them
Cope.

lol you're the one who's never gunna make it. no good reason to eat something like mac and cheese. it's anti food.

I think you're right, good points.

I thought americans where white, how come this site is full of lactose intolerant fags?

I'm a fucking spic and I have never even met a lactose intolerant person, hell dairy and meat is the biggest industry of my state.

Yeah, I basically gave up soda, and sour candy (didn't eat any other kinds of sweets really) cold turkey for around a decade and it was surprisingly easy. Now days I'll enjoy sour candy or a root beer every once in a while.

It's not about lactose intolerance, brainlet. Read the thread.

>I thought americans where white
are you fucking serious

Attached: amerimutt.png (1124x598, 203K)

No.

I don't eat mac and cheese, but that's not the point.

Anything can kill you, drink too much water and you're dead. But common sense and moderation will prevent that.

look its okay to a be a nigger that doesnt mix well with dairy but its your loss
theyre great food for the rest of us

sage

Sure

Attached: Fun.jpg (576x1024, 49K)

Cope, I am lactose tolerant.

cope? what?

Attached: 1498343626332.jpg (450x370, 27K)

Nice strawman faggot

Nobody is saying it will kill you, they're saying it's not good for you in any amount and that the only reason you're still eating it despite knowing it's bad enough to be avoided in frequency is because you have no self control

They aren't great foods, whitey. Counter 1 point made in this thread.

Lactose is far from the worst thing in dairy, most people who are avoiding it aren't just doing it because of lactose

Even amongst whites the ability to perfectly handle lactose is pretty rare

How are they not?
>cheap
>tasty
>full of nutrition
I'd have to say they're the best food. Did dairy fuck your mom or something? Or are you one of those vegans?

The only bad food is artificial shit like sugary shit or basedboy drinks

Sure, but certain things will not cause any harm at all in moderation unlike others (HGL foods, dairy, etc.).

>not good for you in any amount
Such a retarded statement, you really need some kind of baseline of a person's diet to even make a statement like that. Eating some nice sharp cheddar cheese isn't bad for you in any way. High in protein also.

Are you one of those retards that still thinks fat is bad?

I gave up pretty much only soda completely, I’ll have shit like cake probably once every 2 months or so, generally cleaned up the diet and begun eating fruits and veggies for snacks usually

How do you bros get calcium if not from dairy. Also probiotics since I assume you're cutting out yogurt. I heard getting calcium from greens is not optimal

calcium from deenz?

look through this thread
the answer to your question is yes

Yes, DHT.

for further reading:
questioning-answers.blogspot.com/2016/04/breadgate-and-nutritional-psychiatry.html

this is one of the people who peer reviewed the study you linked.

>Diet again, is not put forward as a cure-all for every single label/condition, but that doesn't mean it might not be useful to look at it for some.

Looks like its somewhat legit

Casein increases gut porosity and allows undigested food into the bloodstream, causing irritation

It does this in amounts as little at 1g, a study was posted earlier

It is not good in moderation, you don't know what you're talking about

Dairy bad!

Attached: 1541139177437.png (451x445, 20K)

Vegans should not post in a fitness forum. Keep your lies in your echo chambers.

No, fat is fine

enjoy living as long as me while I enjoy dairy

I may be a genelet and I want to keep my hair as long as possible (DHT and IGF-1). Also, most people get acne from it and mammalian estogen is far from good.

I'll probably live less long because people can make it to 120 at the level of muscularity I'm sure you have

based