Can somebody redpill me on tap water, my family tells me not to drink it because "it has chemicals and shit"

Can somebody redpill me on tap water, my family tells me not to drink it because "it has chemicals and shit".

Attached: Flint-Tap-Water.jpg (320x213, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionaustralia.org/national/resource/iodine-facts
hazard.com/msds/mf/baker/baker/files/s3722.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There’s other chemicals, like fluoride which makes you nonaggressive, but you should really be concerned about all the birth control that women pee out into the water systems. It cannot be filtered.

They can't clean water up properly, so it has traces of all sorts of meds and chemicals, especially contraception pills.
Also can and usually does contain lead, herbicides, MTBE, mercury, nitrates, and Perchlorate was found in tap water in the States.

None of these will kill you right away, but estrogens, antibiotics and MTBE, etc start piling up in your system.

it's just fine :) please, keep drinking. also keto is good for you.

Is there anything roasties don't ruin?

fuc

Women pissing unfilterable amounts of ssris and birth control into the water is pretty not good

kek

wtf? is your drinking water recycled water or something? Here in Aus our tap water comes straight from dams, it still contains heavy metals etc but I just installed a "puratap" (filtration system) which eliminates most of those problems.

boo :( lets rape them to death?

Yeah mainly recycled from waste water after cleaning/filtering

You should be more concerned with the chemicals that leach out of the plastics used for bottled water and soda. The smaller the bottle, and the warmer it is stored, the worse the taste.

Yeah the American government has this weird fetish where they jack each other off while poisoning us so we’ll mostly be too weak to fight back or start an uprising when shit gets really corrupt.

Depends on where you live. In the us tap water is almost always safe, same for most developed countries. Anyone who talks about chemicals in the water is a dumbass conspiracy theorist. If you are still worried then I'd recommend buying a filter for peace of mind.

For some reason I don't get hydrated when drinking tap water

Wow! Your country is way more fucked up than I thought. The powers that be really fucking hate you guys.

Glass bottles exist

SO HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA GET MY WATER GAINS IF FILTERS DON'T WORK

It's fine in first world countries

I’m actually scared living here. It’s hailed as a paradise and the land of new beginnings but it’s not true. I’m starting to think this was the plan all along when we came here and raped all those Teepee niggers. Or that it’s so we don’t do the same and flee for a new freedom

White "people" blaming tap water for their poor gains.
You think Tyrone is at home sipping Aquafina after he finished banging your girl?

It’s safe unless your local government doesn’t listen to their chemists and try’s to cut costs and massively fucks up ala Flint.

>inb4 Fluoride

As long as you consume iodine (you better cook with iodized salt) you’ll be fine.

>inb4 hormones

Every source of water you could conceive has some degree of micro plastics unless you run a fucking distillation system in your back yard and collect rain water.

OK, so now it's decided that tap water and bottled water are both fucked. What the fuck are we supposed to be drinking?

smart family

Rain water, which you are now aware is literally illegal to collect. You did buy gun, right bro?

you should spend more time with them

Unless you run a glass distillation system + collect a lot of rain water (metal but whatever metal you collect t in will trace contaminate your water.) there no way to avoid all that fluoride, hormone and hormone imitators. Best you can do is make those chemical less easy to uptake by consuming more biologically available chemical like iodine.

>I'm actually scared living here
This sounds like something a liberal would say. Especially after Trump

one of my professors at my uni ran a test on filtered water. Forgot what instrument he used but i think it detected protons and used that data to characterize chemicals. Fiji water turned out to actually be the most pure.

Don’t be ridiculous. Black people cant afford water.

Noooo shit, I never knew about iodine. This is crazy

nutritionaustralia.org/national/resource/iodine-facts

fluoride is known to close the third eye. avoid.

Man forget about Trump or Democratic presidents. They’re all puppets. Some time in the next 10-20 years shit is going to hit the fan.

>inb4 based schizo poster

T. Fiji shill

I work in a fucking chem lab testing water. Any idiot can run a sample on HPLC-MS and see ppt concentrations. Most tap water has the same ppt concentrations as bottled shit provided you don’t live in a shithole

Tap water is really great where I live (south/central Europe) and it's not really much worse in any part of the country. It's basically at a point where you're retarded if you buy bottled water because they fill the local stuff from the same sources that tap water comes from anyway, so all you gain is extra microplastics. Naturally, our water isn't filtered or anything, it's straight from the mountains and filled with a bunch of minerals - the only downside to that is that it's fairly hard so it leaves residue after drying, which makes for a bit more cleaning of sinks and tubs.

Never knew about that

Attached: 1549770343830s.jpg (111x125, 2K)

How do I uncalcify my pineal gland? What’s the point of doing it, like what can I do differently?

redpill me on vancouver BC tapwater, as far as I'm aware it's mostly pure, but is there anything I should be watching out for?

>Some time in the next 10-20 years shit is going to hit the fan.
im sure this has been said every year since the beginning of civilization

Iodine deficiency remains the number one cause of mental deficiency in the world user. Make sure you use that iodine salt.

Fun fact: I read somewhere that the US IQ rose 3 points upon making salt iodized.

Just make sure you’re ready man

>I work in a fucking chem lab testing water
So did you test fiji? Otherwise you wouldn't know

>third eye
>open
god damn you fuckers on /x/ are so retarded. The third eye is not an actual physical matter that somewhat looks like an eye. Its a metaphor for your thoughts. Like how you can do basic algebra in your mind without having to actually see it physically.

Just like all those crazies

Is it significant though?

"Iodine is an essential trace element and an integral component of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones are required for normal growth and development of tissues and maturation of our bodies. Iodine deficiency is the most common preventable cause of mental retardation in the world; obtaining iodine through the food supply is therefore paramount. Iodine deficiency has re-emerged in Australia with the introduction of new practices of sanitization in the dairy industry and a decline in use and consumption of iodised salt."

Attached: Iodine_table.jpg (710x546, 86K)

Yeah.

Flouride
Heavy metals
Birth control pills that they pourposely put in there
Prozac that's added to the water supply on pourpose
Micro plastics
And that's just the shit that we know about.

Alex Jones was right

>NO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR WATER AND FOOD
>N-NIGGERS!
>EBUL NIGGERS!!!!!
This is you.
This is what you people resort to using to keep those stupid fucks in line.

>Anyone who talks about chemicals in the water is a dumbass conspiracy theorist.
Right, it's not like you find any of this shit when you test your water. Oh wait...

you fucking retards make retarded people seem less retarded

Yet I know many women who are always angry. I wish prozac was in there, im fucking walking on eggshells every time i am around them

>literally illegal to collect.
Wat?

drink reverse osmosis water or distilled

Ingestion:
Toxic! May cause salivation, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Symptoms of weakness, tremors, shallow respiration, cardopedal spasm, convulsions, and coma may follow. May cause brain and kidney damage. Affects heart and circulatory system. Death may occur from respiratory paralysis. Estimated lethal dose = 5-l0 grams.
Label Hazard Warning:
DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. AFFECTS RESPIRATORY SYSTEM, HEART, SKELETON, CIRCULATORY SYSTEM, CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND KIDNEYS. CAUSES IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. IRRITATION EFFECTS MAY BE DELAYED
hazard.com/msds/mf/baker/baker/files/s3722.htm

Attached: 12096011_10205852535167376_5680439084259190808_n.jpg (388x388, 27K)

This. Everything is finally coming to a head.

>In your darkest hour when the RothJews are crushing your families skulls, A 6’2” grizzled man in nothing but a bullet proof vest, boots, and some knee and elbo padding will come through as your hero. That man will save you and your family, bashing the enemy while his cock swings freely between his legs. Then, as he’s helping you up, he’s gonna Tbag you. That man will be me. Remember this, so when you think shit cannot get any worse that if you’re not getting Tbagged by me it’s not over yet. I will always be watching.

There will be light at the end of that tunnel, my dude

who are you quoting

>Rainwater
>literally illegal to collect
kek. Slowly but surely, Jow Forums is going to turn in /x/. Its already happening with all this jew meme shit

Attached: 1401223830227.jpg (748x1922, 291K)

Just fact checked that. It's actually not across the board illegal, depends on many specifics and each state is different. Laws have also been loosening up in recent years. Collect rainwater bro.

Your family is half right. Tap water contains all sorts of toxins, including birth control, anti-depressants, metformin, microplastics, pesticides, herbicides, and of course flouride and chlorine. The problem is that all of that shit is also in bottled water, because bottled water is just packaged municipal water. Get a Berkey or Alexapure; a couple other brands are good, but those two are the best.

Why is it illegal?

Buy a reverse osmosis filter to purify tap water

cant make it in the real world so you have to pretend your fantasy world will come true in the future? lol

Just buy a water filter.
It's not gonna be absolute pristine 100% pure water but it's damn near close and your body should be able to handle whatever is left since it's just a really microscopic amount.

Filtered tap >>> tap = glass > plastic bottle

Attached: 1485196772136.jpg (324x411, 20K)

If it's not a reverse osmosis filter it isn't really fixing anything.

Damages ecosystems in some areas. Just like how you would think a dam wouldn't damage ecosystems (dams collecting water).

Idk man they probably use some pathetic environmental argument as an excuse, but the real reason is to prevent you from gaining any sort of independence from state/corporate infrastructure. How legal is it to set up solar panels and wind turbines in your fucking yard and bypass the electrical grid entirely. Not very, I'd wager.

lol wait a minute. I see a lot of bottled water that states water is filtered through reverse osmosis. Yet there is some chem fag in here that says he is some water quality control scientists and that most bottled water is the same as tap water.

Its very legal. The only problem is that is costs a lot of money and isn't that efficient. You may also want to use propane to power your home.

Ez fix get a water softener and a whole house carbon unit ahead, which city you in?

It's illegal in a small number of arid states because of the way water use rights work in those areas.

What is safe to drink then? How do I avoid the hormones and fluoride?

Attached: 1519008630111.jpg (607x341, 34K)

I kekd.

It’s sick of me but I do genuinely want a reset on this world

i bet you think dams dont do a thing to the ecosystem

You probably mean you want a reset on your life with the knowledge you have now.

Ours has a shitload of arsenic in it. Also the estrogen from women's piss while on birth control can't be filtered out.

Get out of my head or I’m gonna start thinking about raping you as a form of rent.

you just keep saying stupid shit one after another.

Nigger that is completely unrelated to my backyard water buckets. Take your froo froo fuck drumpf ass and sit it right down on David Attenborough's eccentric cock where it fucking belongs.

Not exactly. What happens here happens in all industrialized nations, we just happen to be on way more prescription drugs. When sewage reaches the treatment plant, it is treated and dispersed back into the groundwater or some other natural source of water. However trace amounts of many drugs are not removable and end up back into natural water supplies, rivers and lakes and such. Once this stuff enters fresh water, it then makes its way back to drinking water treatment facilities where again, it’s unable to be filtered out. They’ve actually found places like Seattle have a higher concentration of antidepressants, while San Francisco has hormones from trannies.

>comparing millions of gallons collected in dams to his two water buckets
the cops arent going to arrest you for having two buckets in your backyard you dumb fuck

>has never heard of acid rain

Attached: 1542408923053.png (500x295, 215K)

It's obviously not enforceable, like firearm confiscation.
Then there's this faggot. You probably think Carbon dioxide is bad for the environment too, don't you? That thing that all animals exhale and plants need to live and grow... so scary.

>not enforceable
then why even mention its illegal when its not? why even mention the buckets of water when its only a problem when collecting millions of gallons of water? the user just wanted to feel important and act like the government was after him

Nig here, I haven't had tap water in three years.

Attached: 1548028870023.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Thinking about distilling my water if not for peace of mind.
Retards say I will die but whatever yolo

Depends on where you live. In most first world areas it is fine. In some, there are too many people for the source and it is not as good, but if it were a health hazard the city would grind to a halt. If there is one job for the municipality it is to keep the water clean.

a picogram!

tap water goblin :D

And shit hit the fan quite a few times.

Attached: 1549074924092.jpg (534x504, 45K)

Depends on your location. Australia's hardly populated, so I wouldn't imagine it'd be a problem, but in America we have major cities built around rivers in the interior of the country, and the birth control gets into the water supply for downstream reservoirs. I'm at the headwaters of a river, so I'm not concerned about the birth control thing, my water supply comes from rain.

Don't forget the sea life failing drug tests for opiates.

I miss poland ball

well get a job so you can afford it

So if reverse osmosis filtered water is the only safe thing to drink, what should I do when I'm drinking away from home? Are other beverages safe or do I have to be one of those fags who walks into a restaurant with his water jug?

>drinking tap water
>ever
Here in Russia the second you try to do that you get all sorts of stomach diseases. As a kid, I used to do it to skip school, worked quite nicely until I got ulcers later.

See

Source