Finally lost weight but have bad stretch marks on lower stomach

i feel like crying

Attached: iwanttodie.jpg (225x225, 8K)

is this the wrist tendon gore thread

Attached: wristpussy - Edited.jpg (269x240, 17K)

dont try an tell me that those are battlescars every day when i take my shirt off i look disfigured and i want to literally commit suicide

They are a reminder of how much of a fucking disgusting piece of shit you are, look at them and remember everyday where you don't want to be.

Should have thought about that before becoming a fatass hahahaha.

you got loose skin? if not post em idk how bad were talkin

i dont have loose skill ill take a pic of them hold on

my phone keeps turning off will take a bit longer i got these stretch marks over night a few months back a family memeber got cancer and i stopped working out and eat take out almost daily because i was out every day seeing him / traveling to his place sorting things out i quit smoking and alcohol 5 years back so i didnt have any other vice

faggot phone kept turning off when i went to take a picture

Attached: My Snapshot_73.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Micro needling.

get down to a lower bodyfat and youll be fine
they dont look too bad, its not like youre gonna look like an acid burn victim.
its a drop in the bucket and when your body looks good people arent going to care much and if they do you can get mired for your determination

they look much deeper/redder irl or with my phone camera
ive lost 30 lbs in 2 months

thats pretty respectable man, i know you dont wanna hear "theyre just battlescars bro" but idk what you want to hear. looking beefy with some stretch marks is infinitely better than a fatass without. some mommyblogger might have home remedies or lotions to reccomend but the stretch marks on my ass/chest never bothered me so I never looked into it

Yo bitch tit. How bout taking some cold showers and not being comfy for once in your life. You think doing some lifts or cardio is it? Fucking pathetic. You gotta live like an animal to look like one stupid fuck.

yo cum farter ive been doing cold showers for years do you think watching a family memeber get sick and die in 3 months is comfortable you little faggot cunt im 6 ft 5 inches tall and would smash ur head in with my elbow if u talked shit irl not even banter your just insulting you fucking fag id fuck a load in ur ass like ur ass is a womans cunt run your mouth irl bitch ull get koed and wake up without ur dick

Well you had your fun making fun of skinny twinks and people smaller than you are fags. You had fun eating all you want whenever you want. You pretended you were strong because of your size for a long time and now this is the price you pay.

Don't tell me you didn't think that. Every fat person I know loved pretending they were big guys. Now none of them can walk up a flight of stairs despite being self proclaimed fitness experts and powerlifters (who never compete.) Have fun finding out you can't bench for shit because suddenly you have more than half an inch of a ROM. I'm sick of fat fucks and so should you.

This happens after giving birth..soon they will fade and your Vagina will snap back to its original size and your boobs will be a bit fuller..Don't worry girlfriend..guys like a woman with a bit of ham on them

You lost control of yourself and now you have to live with the scars of your past weaknesses. The scars will fade as you get older but they will remain and grow larger if you continue to give into your weakness. Right now you are bitching about a lesson that life has taught you. Either get the message or continue scarring yourself.

Attached: F9475902-AF7D-45D5-B0E6-CD1A2FF1CE15.jpg (1200x799, 137K)

shea butter works well for stretch marks that are still fresh

Eating more butter will just make more stretch marks.

No girl will wanna suck ur dick seeing that, btw I'm a girl an I wouldn't touch you.

Post body cunt

cash money b8, bro

Attached: 1544682845432.jpg (693x693, 91K)

mine are healing by dermaroller and egf serum. if they are pink you're lucky and they will heal well and look like nothing in no time if you try this:
>. 3 and .5mm dermarollers
>do several treatments with the .3 and then increase the length.
>people with older scars will need to eventually increase to up to 1.5mm length at most
>after rolling apply serum with growth factors
>in the days after rolling use lotion like bio oil
>repeat as often as you can until results are achieved but not before fully healing
>eat collagen supplements or foods with collagen and amino acids

good luck user but don't forget, anything is better than being a fatass and you're going to make it.