I'm knowledgeable when it comes to nutrition so ITT I'll answer any nutritional questions you guys have

I'm knowledgeable when it comes to nutrition so ITT I'll answer any nutritional questions you guys have.

Please don't ask about diets though because that is complex topic and something that takes a long one-on-one conversation to figure that out and I can't do that here. Also if you ask some meme question like, is gomad healthy, then I don't know and neither does anyone else.

Keep questions simple and I will be able to answer them in depth and hopefully you will learn something helpful.

Attached: Nutrition_Web event (002).jpg (845x400, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2673878/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2682989/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21396140/
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/abundance-of-fructose-not-good-for-the-liver-heart
academic.oup.com/jn/article/142/2/251/4743465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I worry about antinutrients?

Opinion on fruits/berries?

There is no real way to tell if they are just a meme or not so the safest route is to do your own experiments. Your body is usually very good at telling you what it likes and what it doesn't so research some supposed antinutrients and eat foods that have them and test your body's reaction to them. If they don't cause any negative symptoms or feelings then you shouldn't really worry about it.

How important is minimizing exposure to estrogens from meats, legumes, plastics, etc. as well as filtering fluoride, chlorine, etc. from your drinking water for your overall health as a man?

fruits and berries are ok. They are not usually that nutrient dense and vegetables are much better in comparison but they have their benefits. They are good if you want fiber in your diet and a way of getting it that tastes good or if you are feeling low bloodsugar and need a quick boost. Otherwise I'd say whatever you can get from fruit you can likely get more from vegetables.

Post body for credibility

>If it has not evident symptoms then you shouldn't worry anything
>I'm "very" "knowledgeable"
kek, this is how you spot a retard

Based on his dislike for fruits I'm inclined to believe he at least isn't completely retarded, though the fact he doesn't know that gomad is terrible outright worries me

estrogens from food are a meme. You would have to intentionally try to become a woman through diet to achieve any measurable difference and even then it would be practically nonexistent. For example you can eat tofu everyday if you want and never turn into a s/oyboy. For plastics idk and for water, the best water you can drink is spring water so the closer you can get to that is the most ideal. I think if you live in a decent enough country then your water shouldn't matter that much but I also would try and drink as much spring water as is not a financial burden.

"listen to your body" is basic bitch advice but it's not bad advice either

The issue is just that most people lack the self awareness to accurately analyze whether or not a given food is causing them issues, and lots of issues only become apparent after cutting a food out for a while and adding it back in again even for the people with self awareness

>dont ask about diets.

Hm. Well technically i'm not asking for you to comment about diets or anything BUT

i am set on a current diet now, the keto diet, and so my question is related to the diet. But i think you could give me just the answer i need.

So many foods have a shit ton of carbs. I need reduce my carb intake to 30g a day. Whats a decent list of foods that have almost no carbs or no carbs and high fat i can use to craft my new diet?

So far ive found pepperoni which suprisngly has very little carbs, but thats the best thing so far. Maybe skinless chicken also?

If you don't want carbs then your choices are fat and protein. Almonds and nuts are good proportionally because of nutrient density but they still have carbs. If you want something purely fat/protein eggs and any meat is really good and cheese is too. Other than that pretty much only vegetables don't have carbs in them.

No it's how you spot someone intellectually honest. The more you think you know, the less you probably know.

Dunning-Kruger or for you fitfags, Socrates. Know that you know nothing.

What should I eat to get huge?

I’m having trouble getting enough protein for my recommended diet (1.5g/lb) so 237 grams. I can get to 140-160 pretty easily before my other macros or nutrients start to hit their limit. Can you (or anyone) gimme some tips?

I’m tarded I meant 270 grams.

If you want to be a sumo wrestler lots of fat/protein, if you want to be a big gym bro then eat a normal diet plus some with extra carbs before workouts and more fats/proteins after workouts.

Show me one study that links fruits to poor health outcomes. Keto and paleo retards that hate fruit are so fucking dumb.

Eat leaner meats
chicken breast is a staple for a reason

If you want more protein then you will have to cut out some other macros to make room. Usually this means leaner cuts of meat that have a greater protein/fat ratio like chicken breast,cod,shrimp,scallops.

Also if you feel like your diet is impossible or you have to jump through hoops and make huge changes to compensate for it I doubt you need a diet like that.

What are some more unknown foods that are beneficial to gut health? I would eat yogurt but dairy fucks me up good. Kombucha is interesting but too expensive and tastes too bad. I've heard some metlot wine could serve some benefit as well.

nobody needs that much protein
1-1.5g/k is more than adequate

The greatest decision I ever made for my gut health was buying some kefir grains from a local farmer. Although this is dairy because you ferment it in milk, I used to hate yogurt and dairy as well because it upset my stomach but drinking kefir milk has made my gut noticeably much healthier. Nothing I've tried has come close in comparison. Also buy the grains and make it yourself don't get the grocery store kefir milks.

Not fruit necessarily, but anything with a lot of fructose
> but something something fiber
No

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2673878/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2682989/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21396140/
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/abundance-of-fructose-not-good-for-the-liver-heart
academic.oup.com/jn/article/142/2/251/4743465

There are tons more, just search for "fructose glucose adipose/visceral/insulin/fat/any other keyword you want really

Obviously having a banana won't like ruin your life, it's just that there isn't really ever a time when fruit is the optimal carbohydrate source. Almost always better off eating rice, squash, sweet potato w/e

Post body

I have never met a single jacked guy who shills low protein and something tells me today won't end that streak

all you have to do is Google "fructose" lmao fuck you're dumb

Did you actually miss all the studies in this because you were keywording "fruit"

Did you drop out before 4th grade library class

What vegetables do I need that are protein rich

Attached: 1E5617A7-DDBB-4836-B589-EEA2F8469634.gif (400x400, 2.49M)