Try sleeping on back instead of side

>try sleeping on back instead of side
>Cant sleep at all
Wtf?

Attached: 1549451568900.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g1CWinr5AkI
youtu.be/X9bzSyJ2YMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had to strap myself down to change my sleeping habits. Probably not safe if there was a fire but idgaf

I have this exact same problem!

Does anyone have some hints/tips???

Is it not good to sleep on your side???

Same here. Can't sleep on back or stomach.

I don't think it's harmfuk. But in my case, doesn't really feel like there's anywhere to put my arm that IM sleeping on. Usually wake up with my arm asleep. Knees are touching..etc

I've been sleeping in the fetal position my entire life. Why should I stop?

Fetal position is natural. No need to stop.

Bad for posture and test, it has prven to lower your test by 20%

>it has prven to lower your test by 20%

Also have the same problem, my arms start going numb if I stay on my back. I have a memory foam mattress, but I've been thinking about switching to a standard firm mattress, anyone know the benefits?

Attached: nkoe2q10cyx01.jpg (406x399, 15K)

the boomer is forearm mogging him HARD

Boomers always have ridiculous grip strength

Get a dhr7000 body pillow and a daki of you're waifu. Every sleep will be full comfy and good for you.

I have the same issue, I usually start on my side and right when I'm about to fall asleep I move to my back. Works for me.

Side sleeping, left side, is best. To prevent dead arms etc make sure pillow height is good, tilt head back slightly for clear airway, and hug a spare pillow in front of you. Also good if it reaches to between your knees, holds your hips in a better position.

t. good sleep hygeine

Attached: IMG_1675.jpg (1400x933, 138K)

I did this and sleeps are almost too comfy. Sleeping on my side with the body pillow comfortably dividing my legs and arms from each other has resulted in like 10-12 hour sleeps. No motivation to leave the coze-zone layer and face the brutally shitty world.

>tfw even mom has better grip strength than me
Fucking how senpai..

>sleeping in a healthy posture has been proven to lower test by 20%

>sleep on side
>get shoulder, back and ribcage pain
>try to sleep on back
>can't sleep
REEE

Why is she. Waving 20 quid

>knees are touching

Lmao faggot

sleeping on your back is best for your spine

From my experience sleeping on my left side has caused my shoulder to hurt allot throughout the day and my left shoulder also craps and pops a lot when I bench press so I always attempt to sleep on my back but end up sleeping on my left side again since I can’t fall asleep

it's hot

Lay your head between two pillows. Its stops you rolling onto a side and you can rest your head on them.
>nopillow gainz too

Moms do shit with their hands all day. Zoomers just lightly tap on their phones.

It's pretty commonly accepted that sleeping on your back is the best overall position, though most prone for snoring.

Next would be right side, left side, then face down obviously being garbage. The only reason ever given for right>left is the location of the heart, which is significantly more centerline than most people realize.

how to avoid snoring?

>sleep on my stomach all of my life
>never could sleep on my back
>usually no problem, sometimes insomnia episodes
>sometimes get this weird anxiousness
>can't relax and drift away as usual, mind racing
>turn on back
>instantly peaceful
>limbs get heavy, feel relaxed, peaceful thoughts, basically instantly half asleep
>can't sleep tho
>turn back on stomach and fall asleep in a sec

it's weird, I can't sleep like that but it relaxes me immediately.

Boomers body is what ideal male body looks like.

Attached: Sairaat setit.jpg (193x240, 18K)

are body pillows really that comfy?

I have to sleep facedown cause I snore
FeelsBadMan.jpg

Sleeping on your left side is best. Google it.

>bought a dakimakura of my waifu
>can now sleep competely satisfied, like pic related every night but with one pillow
>if I feel like sleeping on my side again that's fine too because a daki helps keep things in alignment

I've accepted my virginity and am loving it.

Attached: Sakamoto.Tatsuma.full.526672_grande.jpg (401x600, 47K)

>the virgin tryhard zoomer
>the chad nofucksgiven boomer

also i dont know what side it is but one side pools your stomach acid by your esophageal entrance and can give you heartburn while the other side doesnt

Attached: 1545659427464.jpg (436x599, 71K)

Same. I always sleep on my stomach. It's the only position in which I can fall asleep.

Bumping out of interest. I have the same problem, but can only fall asleep if I sleep on my left side.

Same, though I've been able to pull it off when I'm insanely tired.

is it normal that i cant breath through the nostril on whatever side i lay on? literally 0 airflow

get a snorplug
you put it in your mouth and gently place it behind your teeth. you can still breathe nicely through your nose. it will stop your snoring instantly.

Attached: snorplug.jpg (500x500, 18K)

You're just not used to it. Lay on your back long enough and I assure you that you'll pass out.

T. Side/front sleeper that magically discovered back sleeping two weeks ago

Yes. Eventually you die.

It's not a healthy posture.

I get backaches when sleeping more than 7 hours on my backside, could it be my mattress?

>not sleeping on your left side with your left delt slightly extended so you can caress it with your right hand and appreciate your gainz

i wish

Facepulls are an essential upper back exercise and an integral component of both prehab and rehab routines. Rotator cuff development is required for normal growth and development of tissues and maturation of our bodies. Facepull deficiency is the most common preventable cause of mental retardation in the world; performing facepulls and integrating them into every program is therefore paramount. Facepull deficiency has re-emerged in Canada, the United States and Zimbabwe with the introduction of new (or reintroduction of) exercises such as upright rows, flared elbow bench press and improper lateral raises, and a decline in the application of facepulls.

You round your shoulders to be able to sleep on your side

Been trying to sleep on my back to help with upper back pain and posture.
Only time I can reliably sleep on my back is with a QT snuggled up to me.

>mfw 4 years of back pain and other pain

Attached: 1422401723734.jpg (495x636, 25K)

Ever since I got a futon mattress my back pain is gone. It's almost like sleeping on the floor, but comfy. My gf first did not like it, but I've gotten her used to it.
If anything, this might be worth a try for you.

its fine if you sleep on both sides equally as much

yeah, left side is best for digestion, right side is what he said

stomachlet here

it's the only way i can fall asleep

Attached: 1549823160222.png (645x773, 11K)

Same. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, but I feel like it's hard to breathe on my back. I also snore like crazy

Spread the word, brother. Preach the good news

The thing is it takes me a long time to leave my bed because all I want to do when I wake up is embrace it a little longer.
Once your body heat is mostly transferred you just don't want to leave that warm, soft embrace.

I sleep face down I can't sleep face up

Man I'm embarrassed at how long it took me to say stomachlet correctly.

I was like stow-mach-let? stome-Ach-let? He's got a stoma? Oh... Stomach-let.

stomach is on the left I lay on it when too full or hungover

>Decide I'm tired of being a side-scrub
>Stay up for 3 days
>Almost fell alseep face smushed on my desk at least half a dozen times
>No caffeine or anything the last 24 hours
>Perfect sleep hygeine
>Get in bed, lay on back
>Still can't sleep like that
>90m later give up and flop over

My back is cursed

I can't sleep in my back because i keep feeling like i need to pee every 5 mins, but when i sleep on my side or sit up i dont get that feeling

I think it's psychological for me. When I was living with gf I easily slept on my back or side every night, however I wanted. Now I'm alone and I feel cold and I can't fall asleep unless I'm on my stomach. I assume this is related to the warmth on the mattress from my body mimicking social slumber. Anyone else notice this sort of thing?

I sleep on my front. Sleeping on my back is uncomfortable and I just roll around anyway.

yes. also do more deadlifts. you have a weak back

Go to sleep on back
Wake up on stomach

How do boomers get those boomer forearms?

working

hammer swings x AMRAP
wrench turns x AMRAP
max grocery carry x 1

Nigga that's a butt plug

no thats a snorplug

Be 50 pounds overweight.

youtu.be/g1CWinr5AkI
I was in the same boat till I watched this video. The narration is kinda autistic but the info is good

zoomer cope

oh fug is this true?

Every time I sleep on my back I have night terrors

He's not wrong though. Imagine working with your hands day in and day out, and also eating a caloric surplus for years/decades. You'd be bloatmaxing, but only for thicc forearms.

I bought a daki expecting that, and it is super comfortable, but I never sleep with it because my arm under it always feels awkward for some reason. I mostly just use it as something to cuddle when I first wake up and when I'm too lazy to get up. I'll just lay there for like 15-20mins holding it and it's so f'in comfortable.

Yes

I'm a boomer, you fucking retard. You don't see large forearms on anyone unless they are overweight or they lift. Hell, most natural lifters have tiny forearms.

There are few modern jobs that require much forearm work. Even mechanics now use mostly air tools. Go into a shop and see for yourself. You wouldn't notice the forearms on a mechanic of a healthy weight.

>can fall asleepbin any position
>always subconciously roll to my sides
>wake up on my sides
meh. no aches, no complaints

no it's clearly a squat plug

>strapping yourself to your bed to change your sleeping position in hope that someday someone will love you
This needs to stop

I usually sleep on the site but when I have tension headaches it helps me to sleep on my back with my arms streched above my head and hands locked behind my head.
Kinda just the pose when you're stretching yourself. It helps to relax the shoulder and neck muscles and is kind of a comfortable position when lying on the back.

Yehh brother , I'm aroused

I always sleep on my back. But for some reason I always wake up with something under my back that wasn't there when I fell asleep. Sometimes it's money, the worst one is headphones.

dang, you're getting free shit while you're sleeping?

Happens to me exactly the same, I don't know why I can't fall asleep on my back, side and stomach work and usually I choose stomach to be the lesser evil but still...

sleeping on your left is medically the best, it's proven to the point that pregnant women are told to only sleep on their left side for the duration of their pregnancy to be the healthiest possible for their child.

Attached: 9_jpeg083ac5a1cdc5f64f4cc652a7ea3baa8c.jpg (600x436, 80K)

First, try to sleep on the floor with your legs on the bed in this position:「
If it works and you have money, buy one of those things (pic, I don't know the name) and put your legs on it.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (229x220, 5K)

stfu reddit

Easier when you have a body pillow no joke, when you have it partially over you its gucci

I sleep on the floor.
Who bedroll?
Sleeping bag closed, folded blanket on top, sheet, cover with blanket.
Not using a pillow. Its awesome. Do spine rolls when I wake up. Stomach vaccums before i sleep and when I wake up. Farts are worked out. Feeling posture getting better. Sleep like a log all night, especially after work out.

It always seems weird to me to fall asleep on my back, I always want to turn to my side. But if I can force myself to just lay on my back for a while, I end up sleeping SOOOO much better. Night and day difference. Would recommend trying, it gets easier after a few nights

not your personal blog

This sort of thing?
youtu.be/X9bzSyJ2YMg

Do I have boomer forearms?
>30 yr old

Attached: 24512052-553F-43C9-9171-29925A2AFFBE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

check out this video to help you fall asleep, it clickbait but good information

youtu.be/g1CWinr5AkI

Attached: 1549838999477.jpg (400x400, 36K)